AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
Hello. In the following NSFW video, YouTube broadcaster Willie "I'm Not Judging" Williams analyzes several disturbing videos recently posted on the internet, while in my opinion, offering numerous reasons explaining why RACE RELATIONS are the way they are in 2020 America.

"B*&%h You Bout to Lose Your Kids Over Some Meat (Live) #STDFRIDAY'S 3-27-2020"
The Willie Williams Show 3 - 5,207 views - Mar 27, 2020

During this video we see Mayhem and VIOLENCE, we witness family, people and community harming anti-social behaviors, we hear citizens condemning violence and human dysfunction, as well as citizens identifying specifically who is primarily responsible for raising perfectly healthy babies maturing into HATEFUL teen and adult citizens.

The following links open highlights to Willie's one hour and five minute NSFW broadcast that in my opinion offers honest and disturbing insights to America's LARGE apparent emotionally troubled 'black community.'

Sadly, human dysfunction depicted in Willie's video is no different from the HATE and community harming human dysfunction I personally witnessed during the near-12 years I was a uniform cop, robbery and homicide investigator serving young CHILD ABUSE victims Shawn Carter's and the late Christopher Wallace's traumatized Brooklyn, NY community.

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HVjE8GqkpY&t=12m35s

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HVjE8GqkpY&t=19m00s

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HVjE8GqkpY&t=31m30s

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HVjE8GqkpY&t=38m55s

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HVjE8GqkpY&t=52m00s

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Raleigh police shooting March 11 | Summary video"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The following videos offer REAL SOLUTIONS for ending much of the human dysfunction, sickness and violence affecting all of American society.

Early Brain & Child Development (EBCD) Scientist Dr. Bruce D. Perry, MD, PhD, Explains To Child Abuse Victim Oprah Winfrey Why Kids & ADULTS Are Hurting:

Dr. Perry's detailed presentation:

Cali Surgeon General, Dr. Burke Harris:

'How "Toxic Stress" (CHILD ABUSE) Affects Children's Health' ~California Surgeon General Dr. Nadine Burke Harris

KQED NEWSROOM: How "Toxic Stress" Affects Children's Health

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

'Black women are destroying themselves and black men' ~The Devils Advocate

Black women are destroying themselves and black men

_Meet PRO BLACK HATERS_02.png

Peace ♥

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hello. While I believe Willie has a good heart and shares many of my values, I did not listen to this entire broadcast because his mannerisms and delivery are just plain odd, especially for a man his age.

Frankly, far too often his diction and communication style is beyond weird, as well as unintelligible. It seems like there are multiple personalities dwelling in his head. However, when I can understand him, Willie Williams shares TRUTHS that need to be heard.

So with that in mind, here's another broadcast featuring Willie Williams sharing his opinions, as well as other ppl's TRUTHS when dealing with a 'majority of black women' in today's society.

"Stephen Jackson Said Don't Impregnant a Bitter BLK Woman (Live) 3-28-2020" 1,649 views - Mar 28, 2020 - The Willie Williams Show 3

Because I believe her broadcast is related to concerns shared by Willie and many others, I'm including opinions shared by this apparent sensible woman who speaks about improving the mental health of many PROBLACK American women, as well as improving their image by learning to treat others a little kinder!

Click here: "Black women are destroying themselves & black men" ~Concerned Citizen

In closing much respect to Stephen Jackson for attempting to educate boys and men raised and socialized by a large population of women and mothers who Pres. and Mrs. GIRL POWER Obama's friends and WH guests HATEFULLY denigrate as less than human BBTCHES or HOES undeserving of being treated with basic human respect.

#MentalHealth

Obama, Jay-Z, Beyonce, Kendrick Lamar, Hate, Hustle.pngstevie wonder, shawn carter child abuse.jpg

Peace ♥

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

After watching and listening to every minute of this Willie Williams broadcast it is evident he is willing to violate the PRO BLACK community's NO SNITCH rule, as well as Community Code of Silence policy.

It is also evident Mr. Williams chooses to maintain half-a-smile while showing his disappointment with a large population of girls and women who are primarily responsible for causing most all of the family, people and community harming anti-social behaviors occurring in American communities largely populated by INTRA RACIAL DISCRIMINATION and HATE embracing PRO BLACK minded citizens.

Single Moms Are Fed Up with Government for Not Providing Help (Live) 3-29-2020
5,147 views • Mar 29, 2020 The Willie Williams Show 3

Sadly, watching videos depicting the same VIOLENCE, HATE and HUMAN DYSFUNCTION I witnessed regularly during 1980s-1990s when I was a Bed-Stuy Brooklyn cop, is today causing me to re-embrace the same I DON"T GIVE A FUCK feelings I experienced right before I transferred from Bed-Stuy to a safer work environment populated by fewer apparent emotionally or mentally ill Americans.

#MentalHealth

_THUGLIFE Public Service Announcement.jpg_Lets Raise Children.png

Peace ♥
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter;
Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Last edited:

Forum List

Back