Strategery: Michelle Obama Kicks Off Dems 2020 Trail by Telling Men They're a REAL Disappointment

upload_2017-11-2_9-11-23.png

Those Dems are full of hypocrisy, aren't they?

She needs to stay in her lane, instead of womansplaining how men should act and feel. She has no idea what it’s like to be a man and never will. To even suggest that a woman can tell men how to be men is insulting and bigoted.

There, am I doing that right?

Michelle Obama starts blazing Dems' 2020 trail by letting men know they're a REAL disappointment
She has no idea what it’s like to be a man and never will.
Ummm....

obama-pennis.jpg

My God

what if I am white,,i ride a chevy silverado with my confederate flags and chase black people with my truck,,pretending i am aiming for them,,,,am I a bad white male?

what if I am white,,i ride a chevy silverado with my confederate flags and chase black people with my truck,,pretending i am aiming for them,,,,am I a bad white male?
Well if you aren’t hitting them you’re a bad driver.

so if I go at any of my local malls...wear a T-Shirt....big letters reading,,,,"Moochelle Is A Big ____________________< fill in the blank",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,will I be praised/honored and win a noble peace prize?

i wonder what would happen to me if I set up a grape soda and watermelon stand somewhere in Manhattan,,and the price sign showed two different prices for blacks and whites,,,i wonder if Moochelle would have a cow

6WiXdNz.jpg

Michelle Obama: We raise men to feel 'entitled'

Michelle Obama To Men "Y'all Should Get You Some Friends"

IMO, Mrs. Michelle "Girl Power" Obama PROMOTED HATE toward black or African American girls and women when she and President "My Brother's Keeper" Obama invited to their children's and Nation's home popular American urban story-TRUTH-teller friends and WH guests composing and promoting VIOLENCE riddled music HATEFULLY demeaning, as well as denigrating black or African American girls and women, aka the MATERNAL HALF of our population, as less than human *itches and *hores or "hoes" unworthy of being treated with basic human respect.

Mrs. "Girl Power" Obama's comments about men fall right in line with the "Black Lives Matter" #Fatherless American movement stated goal of DISMANTLING "western society Patriarchal practice that requires mothers to work “double shifts” so that they can mother in private even as they participate in public justice work."

Sadly, it appears Mrs. Michelle Obama's friends "Jay Z," "Wale", Kendrick Lamar, Nasir "Nas" Jones, as well as other Obama WH guests who compose music HATING and DENIGRATING black or African American women as less than human creatures and *hores or "hoes" unworthy of basic human respect, may have a LEGITIMATE reason for DISRESPECTING black or African American girls and women!

Frankly, in my mind, the FACT the Obama's joyously promoted HATEFUL American music art specifically targeting black or African American women as less than human creatures, makes this American presidential couple the most despicable people to ever reside in our Nation's home!

FO0eUlM.jpg

paGwZKQ.jpg

NxWdXxx.jpg

YTW4HeZ.png

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Tagged: #JamylaBolden, #TyshawnLee, #KingstonFrazier, #AvaCastillo, #JulieDombo, #FredrikaAllen, #EthanAli, #LavontayWhite, #NovaMarieGallman, #AyannaAllen, #TrinityGay, #TakeAKnee, #FatherlessBoys, #FatherlessGirls, #FatherlessTeens, #FatherlessAdults, #Sadness, #Resentment, #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E >>>REMEDY>>> #A_F_R_E_C_A_N

*"America’s Firm Resolve to End Childhood Abuse and Neglect”*

AMEul9A.jpg

Good luck convincing men to vote democrat with this attitude.

Women if anything are the entitled ones by far! Sorry, but nothing is stopping women from being what ever the fuck they wish to be today but sadly they still choose not to do it. Somehow it is the males fault.

Democrats need to wake up and get away from this shit as fast as we fucking can! We can't be seen attacking 49% of the population. It will back fire.

Men are entitled because we are the ones that do the vast majority of work. Everything from the lowest, dirtiest and the most dangerous jobs, to the most highly skilled and technical jobs. We’re the engineers that come up with ideas, we’re the ones that build things, and maintain them.

We don’t see feminist c*nts marching on the streets demanding more females in the hard and dangerous jobs, they only demand women get more representation in office and management jobs.

Forum List

Back