Strategery: Michelle Obama Kicks Off Dems 2020 Trail by Telling Men They're a REAL Disappointment

She needs to stay in her lane, instead of womansplaining how men should act and feel. She has no idea what it’s like to be a man and never will. To even suggest that a woman can tell men how to be men is insulting and bigoted.

There, am I doing that right?

Michelle Obama starts blazing Dems' 2020 trail by letting men know they're a REAL disappointment
She is talking about men who sexually harrass women. Duh. You are pathetic for trying to make it something else.

Well these guys support the rape and sexual harassment of young women... Sure weren't they allowed to do it before and if there daughters have to give a blowjob to keep her job won't she value it all a bit more....

They like to see their daughters having let old men fuck them to get on... They like to prostitute their daughters as that is what happened before and America was Great back then...

When Trump was asked about it in the case of Ivanke he said she should quit her job. So he thinks that women should drop on there knees and take it or loose their job... Great example...

Michelle just said how about stopping this and have equality in the workplace.

Last edited:
She needs to stay in her lane, instead of womansplaining how men should act and feel. She has no idea what it’s like to be a man and never will. To even suggest that a woman can tell men how to be men is insulting and bigoted.

Michelle Obama starts blazing Dems' 2020 trail by letting men know they're a REAL disappointment

Meh, I remember her having to stop talking because her hubbys popularity would go down whenever she spoke publicly. Fuck the stupid slut. No one even listens to Miclelle O unless it's one of the weird panti sniffer democrats that hange out here.

Michelle Obama was not an unpopular first lady: quite the contrary.

• Eleanor Roosevelt has been voted the greatest first lady of the U.S. for the fifth time
  • The survey has been conducted five times since 1982
  • Michelle Obama came in fifth and Hillary Clinton was sixth
  • Following Roosevelt were Abigail Adams, Jacqueline Kennedy and Dolly Madison
  • Laura Bush, Pat Nixon, Mamie Eisenhower, and Bess Truman were voted the first ladies who 'could have done more'
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2560608/Eleanor-Roosevelt-tops-poll-popular-ladies.html#ixzz4xMiaeJ6q

Yeah, she was. It was because she tried to be like Hillary, and she got the same thing Hillary got. Sorry, your Moochelle and to be hushed. It's why we heard so little from her during Bammers second term.

Remember folks...Democrats, somehow still deny there is an obvious emasculation agenda driven hard by the left. They want boys grow up to be half-men/half women.

Meh, I remember her having to stop talking because her hubbys popularity would go down whenever she spoke publicly. Fuck the stupid slut. No one even listens to Miclelle O unless it's one of the weird panti sniffer democrats that hange out here.

• Eleanor Roosevelt has been voted the greatest first lady of the U.S. for the fifth time
  • Laura Bush, Pat Nixon, Mamie Eisenhower, and Bess Truman were voted the first ladies who 'could have done more'
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2560608/Eleanor-Roosevelt-tops-poll-popular-ladies.html#ixzz4xMiaeJ6q
About 47% of the voting base, loved Mooochelle. The rest had to put up with her, because if they didn't, they were called names or had the IRS audit them. We were that close to FASCISM, but thank God that the US voters woke the fuck up, and voting out the bitch candidate....

As for surveys, they always go to very liberal leaning cities, never the backbone of the US, where the polls would show quite differently...

Remember folks...Democrats, somehow still deny there is an obvious emasculation agenda driven hard by the left. They want boys grow up to be half-men/half women.
This says it all....

american-manhood.jpg

She is talking about men who sexually harrass women. Duh. You are pathetic for trying to make it something else.
i watched the first video.

if she's saying we coddle kids too much, we do. we bitch all the time how we tell them failure isn't their fault so a sense of entitlement comes with that. not many on the right have ever disagreed with that statement but if she says it, it's something else now.

we can be too careful with raising kids these days and not let them fail and learn. all i really got out of the first video and then i quit watching.

but in that video sexual harassment had nothing to do with it so hopefully that was a later video i'm never going to watch cause it's all just stupid anyway.

So, you have the war on women and we have the war on men, huh? LMAO
I don't remember Harvey Weinstein ever voting Republican. Still want to talk about the war on women? Dumbass....

So she is attacking Bill Clinton

That's just stupid. Of course she is going to be more popular when you take a survey of people ignorant of history. They are going to favor modern names they recognize over women they never heard of. Its absurd to conclude this would be some valid comparison

That's just stupid. Of course she is going to be more popular when you take a survey of people ignorant of history. They are going to favor modern names they recognize over women they never heard of. Its absurd to conclude this would be some valid comparison
Read the article.

Good luck convincing men to vote democrat with this attitude.

Women if anything are the entitled ones by far! Sorry, but nothing is stopping women from being what ever the fuck they wish to be today but sadly they still choose not to do it. Somehow it is the males fault.

Democrats need to wake up and get away from this shit as fast as we fucking can! We can't be seen attacking 49% of the population. It will back fire.
You have the last two democrat first ladies insulting over half of America. One calls us deplorable, and now the other one insulting men. Republican and Democrat. Glad you supported them, I didn't.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back