AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Tupac Shakur's Much-Ignored T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. Child Abuse *Awareness-Prevention* Public Service Announcement

_tupac dr nadine burke harris_04.jpg

Hello. I write about and share evidence of America’s MUCH IGNORED, oppressive, unhealthy, potentially life scarring #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E *MATERNAL CHILD CARE *PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS that I, as well as a growing number of my reasonably responsible, caring, concerned American and foreign born neighbors believe is impeding our black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent from experiencing the equality and respect all peaceful, reasonably responsible Americans are entitled to enjoy.

With all respect and sincerity I am curious to learn how many, if any, of my American or foreign born neighbors believe the late popular American urban story-TRUTH-teller, Gun Violence Homicide and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur's #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E Child Abuse and Emotional Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* Public Service Announcement offers a reasonable explanation for why significant numbers of American children are being impeded, hampered or prevented from maturing into reasonably responsible, well-adjusted American teen and adult citizens who become doctors, scientists, engineers, business owners, educators and leaders?

"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE*" ~Tupac Shakur

"We need more people who care; you know what I'm saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that..." ~Tupac Shakur

_Tupac T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. PLEA_1.jpg

Does Tupac offer a reasonably intelligent explanation for why Americans of African descent are being impeded from experiencing the equality and respect all peaceful, reasonably responsible Americans are entitled to enjoy?

Tupac, an admitted emotionally ill adult who loudly spoke about experiencing childhood abuse and maltreatment during a critical period of human/childhood development, intelligently recognized not only are American kids being UNJUSTLY OPPRESSED, IMPEDED and DEPRIVED from experiencing their full human potential, as well as a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood...

...Tupac realized OUR NATION is being deprived of enjoying the potential achievements offered to ALL Americans by fairly or wonderfully happy kids maturing into reasonably responsible teens and adults caring about the future of OUR Nation, and the welfare of their peaceful, as well as less fortunate neighbors.

I believe Tupac correctly recognized Americans need to change the name of our “War On Poverty”, to “America’s Firm Resolve to End Childhood Abuse, Emotional Neglect and Maltreatment.”

Unlike Mr. Barack “My Brother’s Keeper” Obama and his presidential predecessors, I am hopeful Renegade Republican Donald Trump will recognize improving the Quality of Life for our black or American neighbors of African descent begins with addressing HEALTH issues related to proper childhood care and environments.

kendrick lamar barack obama my brothers keeper.jpg

obama white house guests.jpg

I believe Mr. Trump should take meaningful ACTION to protect from harm our Nation's most precious and cherished assets by placing an emphasis on EDUCATION about proper child care, as well as stepping up enforcement of Child Safety & Protection laws which will eventually lead to fewer depressed, unhappy, emotionally neglected/abandoned American kids...

...maturing into angry, frustrated teens and young adults full or half full of rage and resentment for IRRESPONSIBLY and THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, being introduced to an emotionally and/or physically abusive childhood fraught with pain, struggles, torment, uncertainty, frustration, FEAR, demeaning government handouts, resentment, depression, sorrow, sadness, disappointment and hardships. :Childhood Trauma!:

POVERTY toya graham .jpg

Unfortunately, before he developed the confidence to properly promote his #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E Child Abuse *AWARENESS PREVENTION* PSA, Tupac was brutally murdered by OTHER emotionally or mentally ill victims of America's Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Emotional Maltreatment evolving from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

END HATE TUPAC SHAKUR.jpg
___
Not only I am asking Mr. Trump to take meaningful ACTION protecting and preventing American kids from experiencing a potentially life-scarring, traumatic childhood...

...I am asking my American neighbors to RECOGNIZE and embrace the fact our imperfect human species will continue evolving, learning day by day about our human condition and physical world, slowly shedding our human ignorance and adapting as we continue plodding along trying to improve the Quality of Life for all human beings!

Nadine Burke Harris TRUMP PROFILE_02.jpg
___
My friends, during the 80s-90s I spent the first twelve years of my police career as a uniform cop, robbery and death investigator serving *young* 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims Shawn Carter and Christopher Wallace's Brooklyn, NY neighborhoods, where regularly I witnessed significant numbers of newborns, infants, toddlers, children and teens, THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, experiencing a potentially life-scarring medical Disease/Condition known to medical doctors and researchers as "Childhood Trauma."

"Childhood Trauma" (ACEs) is a REAL Disease/Condition affecting far too many American kids and teens who far too often develop into emotionally damaged teens and adults lacking empathy, compassion and respect for their peaceful neighbors because they believe their lives suck so why shouldn't other people's lives suck too!!!

Much like Tupac I'm sorry to pick on moms, though since ancient times they are the primary caregivers we look to keep us SAFE, protected, cared for and loved right from our start.
___
Now that American medical and health professionals, as well as Early Brain and Child Development (EBCD) researchers have addressed our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, will YOU, a responsible, caring American citizen join California Surgeon General Dr. Nadine Burke Harris and her medical colleagues in passionately calling for a National MOVEMENT educating American & foreign born primary child caregivers about an easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring medical disease/condition:

"Childhood Trauma" aka
"Adverse Childhood Experiences" (#ACEs)

The GOOD NEWS: Introducing caring, RESPONSIBLE Child Abuse Awareness & Education Advocate, California Surgeon General Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, FAAP, MPH, Founder and CEO of the 'Center for Youth Wellness'.

___

_Belinda Pittman-McGee Oprah Winfrey_02.jpg
During a March 11, 2018 '60 Minutes' segment titled, "Treating Trauma," Oprah Winfrey, a 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor, shared knowledge regarding America's easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.

Medical knowledge Oprah exuberantly confirms is a "game changer."

"Oprah Winfrey, Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

__​
"Black women are destroying themselves and black men" ~BlacksUnited - Erika, Published on Mar 7, 2014

__​
"I agree that SINGLE MOTHERS are DESTROYING their sons." ~Neko Cheri

___​
"BLACK MOTHERS CORRUPTING THEIR DAUGHTER'S" ~LadyMocha

"Young Mothers Are Poisoning the black community"
~LadyMocha

Young Mothers Are Poisoning the black community
___​
"How black Women sabotage their sons" ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

How black Women sabotage their sons

"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost K!lled Me" ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost K!lled Me

"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost Killed Me" : mentalhealth

If you watch both Polaris Law video broadcasts and do not want to offer him a hug or hand shake, accompanied by kind words praising, as well as thanking Polaris for showing his strength and imparting his hard earned wisdom, you may need to take a long look in the mirror.

Become enlightened, YouTube search terms: "mental health illness black community"
___​
'Exposing 'Pro Black' Modus Operandi, Logic, Fvvkery, Savagery, White Supremacy' ~Mrs. Princella Clark-Carr

Exposing 'PRO BLACK' Modus Operandi, Logic, Fvvkery, Savagery and White Supremacy

"'Pro-Black American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll"

'Pro Black American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr David Carroll

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Tagged: #JamylaBolden, #TyshawnLee, #KingstonFrazier, #AvaCastillo, #JulieDombo, #FredrikaAllen, #EthanAli, #LavontayWhite, #NovaMarieGallman, #AyannaAllen, #TrinityGay, #TakeAKnee, #SingleParenting, #FatherlessBoys, #FatherlessGirls, #FatherlessTeens, #FatherlessAdults, #Sadness, #Resentment, #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E >>>REMEDY>>> #A_F_R_E_C_A_N

*"America’s Firm Resolve to End Childhood Abuse and Neglect”*

EMINEM, KENDRICK LAMAR AFRECAN FLAG_.jpg

Attachments

• OBAMA PROMOTING HATE VIOLENCE.jpg
    OBAMA PROMOTING HATE VIOLENCE.jpg
    424.1 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:
'Lamenting MULTIPLE Baby Daddies' ~Jazzyslim2005

Hello. Based on personal experiences, as well as observations made by my caring RESPONSIBLE fellow citizens, I believe selfish, immature girls and women birthing children with multiple men is causing great emotional harm, as well as causing countless FATHERLESS children, teens and adults to embrace HATE and silent RESENTMENT toward their maternal caregivers.

I am curious to learn your opinion about Ms. JazzySlim's thoughts and concerns, regarding exploited, emotionally maltreated and neglected American children and teens?
____
Originally published on Jun 19, 2012 by jazzyslim2005

"On the Couch #4: Black Women Ain't S***...."

Peace.
____
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Fear & Educator's Frustrations

Forum List

Back