AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Denounce INTRA-Racial Discrimination, Ben Carson.jpg

Hello. Is "WHITE GUILT" or fear of being called RACIST by America's freedom loving, INTRA-RACIAL DISCRIMINATION practicing 'PRO BLACK, Woke or Conscious Black Community,' preventing responsible, caring American and foreign born citizens from addressing and DENOUNCING our Nation's generational Culture of black or African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment evolving for our Nation's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism?

I'm referring to a potentially life scarring Culture of Child Abuse vividly described in public interviews, as well as American music art created and promoted by at least one dozen American urban story-TRUTH-tellers who President "My Brother's Keeper" and Mrs. Michelle "GIRL POWER" Obama invited to their children's and Nation's home!

Unfortunately, I'm referring to America's large HATE-embracing PRO BLACK community quietly lead by former President Barack "My Brother's Keeper" and First Lady Mrs. Michelle "GIRL POWER" Obama.

A PRO BLACK minded community that has become well practiced at INTIMIDATING white or American citizens of European descent with 24/7 declarations of Racism, White Supremacy and White Nationalism, as well as adept at exploiting "WHITE GUILT" with constant cries of Racism and White Privilege...

...while at the same time harassing, bullying, INTIMIDATING and HATEFULLY denigrating as "C**NS, Sell-Outs and Uncle Toms," our free-thinking black or American neighbors, friends and co-workers of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN individual unique vision for L, L, (Love) and Happiness. :sad:

The same illogical thinking PRO BLACK community using cries of RACISM to distract from our Nation's CHILD CARE Public Health Crisis that THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, deprived many of President and Mrs. Obama's friends and WH guests from enjoying a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood all Americans have a right, as well as ABSOLUTE NEED to experience during a critical period of childhood development.

What I find extremely sad, as well as troubling, is witnessing my so-called responsible, apparent 'WHITE GUILT' embracing fellow American citizens sitting SILENT, allowing Americas PRO BLACK community's cries of RACISM and 'White Privilege' to influence and intimidate them, just as they INTIMIDATE and chastise our peaceful black American neighbors for acting "TOO WHITE".

Ask yourself, while PRO BLACK Americans are HATING on successful black American citizens for acting "TOO WHITE", and INTIMIDATING white American citizens with cries of Racism, who is protecting from harm American newborns, infants, toddlers, children and teens, WHO THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, witness and/or experience potentially life scarring family and community dysfunction, as well as people and community harming 'FVVKERY' many of President 'My Brother's Keeper' and First Lady 'GIRL POWER' Obama friends and WH guests vividly describe in their violence riddled, female hating American music art and public interviews?

My friends, the next time you run into free-thinking, successful, accomplished fellow citizens Justice Clarence Thomas, attorney Larry Elder, Dr. Thomas Sowell, Ph.D, Dr. Ben Carson, MD, (Ret) Sheriff David Clarke or (Ret) Lieutenant Colonel Allen West, quietly ask them how they feel about being INTIMIDATED, harassed and denigrated when peacefully pursuing THEIR OWN individual unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness, and for achieving success on their own terms.

Final question, why did the Obamas totally ignore the above mentioned successful, accomplished apparent POSITIVE role models, instead choosing to promote the music, careers and GANGSTA lifestyle of apparent emotionally troubled citizens glorifying anti-social, people and community harming behaviors?

YouTube Search Terms: "'Pro Black American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr David Carroll"

___
"I Used to Hate White People | My #WalkAway Story" Published on Nov 20, 2018 by It's Kyou - 226,616 views

___

Dr Nadine Burke Harris youth wellness_02.png

The GOOD NEWS:
Introducing RESPONSIBLE, caring 'SOULutions' oriented Child Abuse Awareness, Education & PREVENTION Advocate, California Surgeon General Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, FAAP, MPH, Founder and CEO of the 'Center for Youth Wellness'.

Become enlightened, YouTube search terms: "mental health illness black community"

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Attachments

• OBAMA PROMOTING HATE VIOLENCE.jpg
    OBAMA PROMOTING HATE VIOLENCE.jpg
    424.1 KB · Views: 246
  • kendrick lamar barack obama my brothers keeper.jpg
    kendrick lamar barack obama my brothers keeper.jpg
    440.2 KB · Views: 97
  • obama white house guests.jpg
    obama white house guests.jpg
    546.3 KB · Views: 202
  • larry elder coon tom.jpg
    larry elder coon tom.jpg