AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
tracie hunter Cincinatti judge.jpg

Hello. Keeping it REAL, Factual & Respectful.

Not too long ago I clicked on a video memorializing former Judge Tracie Hunter being forcibly dragged from a courtroom after she was sentenced to six months in jail and community service for 'unlawful interest in a public contract', a felony.

Watching the video I said to myself, "Is Tracie Hunter acting in manner consistent with a strong, dignified, highly educated American woman?"

VIDEO: Chaos in the courtroom as former judge Tracie Hunter sentenced to 6 months in jail

A few weeks later I clicked on this Facebook video depicting Tracie Hunter loudly contesting her conviction, declaring herself innocent of the felony she was convicted of. During her fourteen minute public appeal Ms. Hunter made allegations of corruption against people running the Cincinnati CJS.

Frankly, for all I know Ms. Hunter could be correct.

However, at this time I'm not concerned about Ms. Hunter or the Cincinnati CJS.

My concerns are focused on Ms. Hunter repeatedly stating that young American children require "REHABILITATION."

My largest concern is learning why educated Ms. Hunter, as well as a majority of my supposed caring, responsible neighbors are WILLFULLY ignoring our Nation's T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, aka America's unhealthy, potentially life scarring GENERATIONAL Culture of Black or African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment evolving from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism!

I am referring to a Culture of Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment responsible for popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims the late Tupac Shakur (born 1971) and Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" Obama White House guest and friend Kendrick Lamar (born 1987) vividly describing in their American art and interviews the "T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E." and "Good Kid, m.A.A.d. City" Child Abuse Cultures prevalent in far too many American communities.

I am referring to a Culture of Systemic and Generational CHILD ABUSE that THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, deprived Tupac and Kendrick, their childhood friends, as well as many of their elementary and JHS classmates from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood.

Sadly, the traumatic, potentially life-scarring Criminal Child Abuse and Emotional Abandonment each of these men speaks about experiencing during a critical period of human/childhood development, resulted with them maturing into emotionally ill adults revealing in public they’ve been experiencing acute depression as well as Suic*dal Thoughts for most of their lives.

The same Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Maltreatment that for near 40 years has been inspiring significant numbers of popular urban story-TRUTH-tellers to compose and promote American music art HATEFULLY informing our world that American girls, women and MOTHERS of African descent should be viewed as less than human *itches, *hores, 'hoes' or "THOTS" unworthy of being treated with basic human respect. (THOT = "That Hoe Over There")

Unfortunately, it's plainly evident Kendrick, Tupac as well as untold numbers of American children are being raised, nurtured and socialized by moms experiencing some type of illness preventing and impeding them from embracing and following their innate, natural maternal instinct to protect their child or children from harm.

Perhaps I'm wrong but *something* is preventing significant numbers of black or American moms of African descent from recognizing that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen caring about their own well being (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*), as well as embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful or less fortunate neighbors.

I look forward to reading your reply, with hopes of intelligently discussing SOLUTIONS for PREVENTING large numbers of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets from experiencing, THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, a traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood and teen upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE!
___
"T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E.", a Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* Public Service Announcement applying to ALL American and foreign born citizens!

"The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur, American urban-TRUTH-teller, Gun Violence Homicide & 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim
___
"Black Children Have Highest Abuse Rates" By Jazelle Hunt, BlackVoiceNews.com

Black Children Have Highest Abuse Rates

Jazelle Hunt, a Washington correspondent for the National Newspaper Publishers Association News Service, recently completed week-long training at the University of Southern California as one of 14 journalists awarded a 2014 National Health Fellowship.
___
The GOOD news: Introducing 'SOULutions' oriented Child Abuse Awareness, Education & PREVENTION Advocate, California Surgeon General Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, FAAP, MPH, Founder and CEO of the 'Center for Youth Wellness'.

Dr Nadine Burke Harris | Founder & CEO Center for Youth Wellness |

In closing, I have two questions for Ms. Tracie Hunter. The same question I ask every one of my peaceful, free-thinking, reasonable well adjusted American and foreign born neighbors...

_sandra bland MY QUESTION.jpg Tracie Hunter, Denounce Tariq Nasheed, Mechee X, Umar Johnson.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our Nation's *CHILD CARE* Public Health Crisis; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Forum List

Back