Stores stress over how to handle a customer who won’t wear a mask

A stinking 0.2% rate virus destroys a Nation......and now a bunch of lame ass retards are GOING......

WEAR A MASK OR ELSE.......................

Bunch of damned Sheep in this country now.
Feel free to move somewhere else.
We aren't wearing them in stores here dumb ass.........LOL
And those stores demanding it..........well.......they are losing business........oops

Enjoy your leftist state........as the rest of the businesses leave too.
My state has a Republican Governor.

A stinking 0.2% rate virus destroys a Nation......and now a bunch of lame ass retards are GOING......

And those stores demanding it..........well.......they are losing business........oops

I passed on two of those big box stores Friday. A line of over 50 people waiting to get in as they counted each customer as one left. They had masks on, but all crammed in a tight line. I wasn't waiting 45 minutes in a packed line to get landscape screen.
Went to a rural nursery with two customers, no need for a mask and was out in 2 minutes.

Big box retail, assuring herd immunity through massive contact spreading. They are far more crowded now, because of the shutdowns. Anyone thinking that homemade mask will keep them safe in record crowds is delusional.

He's probably a Rino then...............and I don't care who's side he's supposedly on.......

This BS needs to end.

As far as I'm concerned the people running around wearing masks are fucking retards. Especially those wearing bandannas. They look like they're about to rob a train or something. I can see if you're vulnerable to getting sick and want to protect yourself, but short of wearing a bio suit, you're not really doing anything effective with a rag on your face.

View attachment 336945

I resist wearing a fuckin mask. First of all, I'm openly carrying a gun a lot, so wearing a mask isn't a good idea and it could be fatal if I wear black.

That said I'm not going to argue with some kid who got stuck with the task of asking me to tie one on. What I can't believe is how so many people did not resist, and believed this hoax in the first place.

I just shopped a grocery store that had somewhat large signs that said "FACE COVERINGS REQUIRED BY (insert silly unlawful decree here)" on the doors.

I walked in, got my stuff, and checked out, all with NO MASK.

Fuck the tyrants....I will not comply.

In many stores, you will be told to leave if you do not wear a mask.

I passed on two of those big box stores Friday. A line of over 50 people waiting to get in as they counted each customer as one left. They had masks on, but all crammed in a tight line. I wasn't waiting 45 minutes in a packed line to get landscape screen.
Went to a rural nursery with two customers, no need for a mask and was out in 2 minutes.

Big box retail, assuring herd immunity through massive contact spreading. They are far more crowded now, because of the shutdowns. Anyone thinking that homemade mask will keep them safe in record crowds is delusional.
They are doing some of that here......but the lines are going down.....because people are leaving and going somewhere else...........

Oh well.

He's probably a Rino then...............and I don't care who's side he's supposedly on.......

This BS needs to end.
He's a RINO because he doesn't kiss trumps ass?

I saw plenty with N95 masks out in public.
Selfish folks who are probably toilet paper hoarders also.
Wearing anything less than a proper mask is a foolish fad and only confirms the wearers virtue signaling.

Or wants to be able to shop without being thrown out of the store...or (like me) is required to wear one to work.

This BS needs to end.
He's a Rino because of Draconian laws..................and he just pissed on the Constitution.

This BS and killing or our country needs to end.......and in States that don't live in fear.......well we already are saying FUCK YOU.......Why it should be State's deciding their fate........

Your problem......not mine.....anyone in our state that pushes shit like your state will no longer be in office soon here.

This BS needs to end.
He's a Rino because of Draconian laws..................and he just pissed on the Constitution.
How did he do that exactly?
What specifically has he done to piss on the constitution?

This BS needs to end.
Go ask the small business owners in your state that question........be in their face on how righteous your point is...........make sure your insurance is up to date..

This BS needs to end.
Go ask the small business owners in your state that question........be in their face on how righteous your point is...........make sure your insurance is up to date..
Small businesses in my state are doing what Americans have always done.
Adapting and overcoming challenges.
Most small businesses in my area are open to some extent.
Hardware stores, car dealerships, restaurants, big box stores.
It seems America has gone from people who are willing to take up the challenge and survive a crisis to a nation of pussies unwilling to do anything but complain because their lives are now inconvenienced in some way.

As far as I'm concerned the people running around wearing masks are fucking retards. Especially those wearing bandannas. They look like they're about to rob a train or something. I can see if you're vulnerable to getting sick and want to protect yourself, but short of wearing a bio suit, you're not really doing anything effective with a rag on your face.

View attachment 336945

I resist wearing a fuckin mask. First of all, I'm openly carrying a gun a lot, so wearing a mask isn't a good idea and it could be fatal if I wear black.

That said I'm not going to argue with some kid who got stuck with the task of asking me to tie one on. What I can't believe is how so many people did not resist, and believed this hoax in the first place.

There is plenty of evidence that masks don’t help and may harm.

The Plandemic Facial Mask Issue
By Gary G. Kohls, MD
May 13, 2020
Dr. Russell Blaylock has written a comprehensive fact-filled article on face masks, describing the research showing that the use of masks in many patients can easily:

1] cause hypoxia in some patients;

2] cause hypercapnia in those same patients;

3] impair one’s immunity; harmful respiratory viruses (and bacteria as well – good ones and bad ones) when exhaling (thus forcing the viruses – and the bacteria – to be rebreathed again and again instead of being excreted from the body’s respiratory system); and

5] increase the concentration of potentially-harmful viruses in the nasal passages which could then increase the likelihood of those viruses entering the brain via the olfactory nerves.

Read the excerpts from the Blaylock article below about mask-wearing and ask yourself: “why haven’t the many scientists, “bought” CDC and DOH bureaucrats, “bought” politicians, journalists, etc think about the downsides of requiring, under penalty of law, the wearing of masks by perfectly healthy, uninfected, asymptomatic people – especially those that are living in areas of the country where the risk of coming in contact with a case of COVID-19 is 1 in 10,000!
The Plandemic Facial Mask Issue - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

This BS needs to end.
Small businesses in my state are doing what Americans have always done.
Adapting and overcoming challenges.
Most small businesses in my area are open to some extent.
Hardware stores, car dealerships, restaurants, big box stores.
It seems America has gone from people who are willing to take up the challenge and survive a crisis to a nation of pussies unwilling to do anything but complain because their lives are now inconvenienced in some way.
BS.............30 million jobs lost and they are doing fine...............you need to pass out whatever you are smoking chief.

Something to stupid to bother reading
BS.............30 million jobs lost and they are doing fine...............you need to pass out whatever you are smoking chief.

That bed wetter is huffing paint.

He is not high or intoxicated, he's suffering from severe brain damage. That frontal lobe has shriveled up and turned to leather.

View attachment 336945

There is plenty of evidence that masks don’t help and may harm.

The Plandemic Facial Mask Issue
By Gary G. Kohls, MD
May 13, 2020
Dr. Russell Blaylock has written a comprehensive fact-filled article on face masks, describing the research showing that the use of masks in many patients can easily:

1] cause hypoxia in some patients;

2] cause hypercapnia in those same patients;

3] impair one’s immunity; harmful respiratory viruses (and bacteria as well – good ones and bad ones) when exhaling (thus forcing the viruses – and the bacteria – to be rebreathed again and again instead of being excreted from the body’s respiratory system); and

5] increase the concentration of potentially-harmful viruses in the nasal passages which could then increase the likelihood of those viruses entering the brain via the olfactory nerves.

Read the excerpts from the Blaylock article below about mask-wearing and ask yourself: “why haven’t the many scientists, “bought” CDC and DOH bureaucrats, “bought” politicians, journalists, etc think about the downsides of requiring, under penalty of law, the wearing of masks by perfectly healthy, uninfected, asymptomatic people – especially those that are living in areas of the country where the risk of coming in contact with a case of COVID-19 is 1 in 10,000!
The Plandemic Facial Mask Issue - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com
You can't buy a decent mask......so companies working with the stinking requirements use neck style covers that we slide up when the bean counters might be watching.........We work outside...it's getting hot outside............so these stupid things get sweaty.......and we still have to use them if the wrong person might be looking...........idiocy.....most are not following the rules.....

we do it to appease the stupid bean counters who make these decisions from an office in the A.C. who have their masks provided when travelling out to the field to NARC on folks working for a living........those left as so many are gone now.

View attachment 336945

As far as I'm concerned anyone running around without a mask is a selfish asshole as well as a full on retard.

I mean talk about someone who doesn't care about anyone else! These morons are not just risking their own lives (which would be fine) but they are risking the lives of the families and friends as well. Is obvious these mental midgets don't love their spouses, children, parents, grandparents, or even their pets.
I say we fence off a large area that's already invested with these selfish, uncaring, jerks (like Western Kansas) and heard them all in there until.this is all over.

And before someone chimes in with that "real men don't wear masks" crap, let me tell you: real men do what it takes to protect their families.

These idjits are not real men.

Wonder which one of these pussies would say something to this guys face for wearing a mask. Yes, dumb fucks are selfish and if one of them came in my business they'd wear a mask and if they gave me a hassle I have a gun nearby.

No shirts, shoes or masks no entry period.

View attachment 336945

As far as I'm concerned anyone running around without a mask is a selfish asshole as well as a full on retard.

I mean talk about someone who doesn't care about anyone else! These morons are not just risking their own lives (which would be fine) but they are risking the lives of the families and friends as well. Is obvious these mental midgets don't love their spouses, children, parents, grandparents, or even their pets.
I say we fence off a large area that's already invested with these selfish, uncaring, jerks (like Western Kansas) and heard them all in there until.this is all over.

And before someone chimes in with that "real men don't wear masks" crap, let me tell you: real men do what it takes to protect their families.

These idjits are not real men.

Wonder which one of these pussies would say something to this guys face for wearing a mask. Yes, dumb fucks are selfish and if one of them came in my business they'd wear a mask and if they gave me a hassle I have a gun nearby.

No shirts, shoes or masks no entry period.

No customers........go out of business...........check mate...........do the BS where I come from........you will lose customers................your choice..........have fun in bankruptcy court.

Forum List

Back