Trump Administration Asks Supreme Court to Legalize Workplace Discrimination Against Gay Employees

So why do Republicans hate gay people so much? That’s never been clear to me? In the Bible the punishment for being gay is the same as an adulterer. And trumps like one of the most prolific adulterers in history. In fact three of the four Republicans running for president are adulterers.
Why are Republicans picking and choosing their “sins“?
They probobly don't really hate them. They are pandering to the hypocritical evangelicals who have a bug up their ass about homosexuality, but who don't mind getting a little on the side here and there.

So why do Republicans hate gay people so much? That’s never been clear to me? In the Bible the punishment for being gay is the same as an adulterer. And trumps like one of the most prolific adulterers in history. In fact three of the four Republicans running for president are adulterers.
Why are Republicans picking and choosing their “sins“?
They probobly don't really hate them. They are pandering to the hypocritical evangelicals who have a bug up their ass about homosexuality, but who don't mind getting a little on the side here and there.
Probably? I don’t believe that they can keep up this level of malice without true hatred.

It's a shame lefties hijacked the word "gay" a long time ago. Maybe they couldn't spell homosexual or God forbid, "transgender". The 1st Amendment that guarantees freedom of religion was around long before dykes on bikes trolled Christian bakeries for wedding cakes. If hypocrite media outlets care so much about transgender issues let's see a guy in a dress try to make sense of the news or the weather.

It's a shame lefties hijacked the word "gay" a long time ago. Maybe they couldn't spell homosexual or God forbid, "transgender". The 1st Amendment that guarantees freedom of religion was around long before dykes on bikes trolled Christian bakeries for wedding cakes. If hypocrite media outlets care so much about transgender issues let's see a guy in a dress try to make sense of the news or the weather.
That is just another one of your unhinged, bizarre rants. Freedom of religion vs. transgender people? Seriously? . What the fuck are you blathering about?!

Forum List

Back