California security guard charged with murder after shooting customer who didn’t wear a mask

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I've referred to the movie The Crazies often before the pandemic. Well, it's certainly upon us today...

California security guard charged with murder after shooting customer who didn’t wear a mask

A California security guard was charged with murder Wednesday after prosecutors say he shot a 50-year-old man at a supermarket because he was not wearing a mask.

The incident occurred at the Gardena market in South California on Sunday, when the customer, Jerry Lewis, reportedly entered the store without a mask and got into an argument with the guard, Umeir Hawkins.

I've referred to the movie The Crazies often before the pandemic. Well, it's certainly upon us today...

A California security guard was charged with murder Wednesday after prosecutors say he shot a 50-year-old man at a supermarket because he was not wearing a mask.

The incident occurred at the Gardena market in South California on Sunday, when the customer, Jerry Lewis, reportedly entered the store without a mask and got into an argument with the guard, Umeir Hawkins.
Hmmm did the Biden campaign add him to their VP pool?

The link is clickbait. Or at least the video is not about this incrent

Well, they are very serious in enforcing the COVID laws in California. They really love this kind of stuff.

America2020
People riot and loot and assault while police stand by.
People enter a store with no mask and get shot

Thank you dumb assess for the “fundamental transformation”

How the hell was this security guard armed if he is a convicted felon? Here in Maryland security guards, armed or not, must get certified by the state. I despise the concept of armed "security" in fucking grocery stores as normal practice. During riots or democrat terrorism, well, now that's a different story.

I'm tempted to file this under Even Rent-A-Cops are Bastards. On the other hand Masklesses are bio-terrorists, so...

People with guns should not be called to enforce this. It's only going to make things far worse.

People with guns should not be called to enforce this. It's only going to make things far worse.
I see where you are going with this, but the big question is, instead of a mask, was there something else in the guy's possession that left the cop with only one move to make? I just now saw the write up and doesn't say whether or not the deceased was armed with anything themselves.

God bless you and their family always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, Frank said it best to Jamie during the season two Blue Bloods episode when Danny shoots an unidentified officer. "Its better to be judged by twelve than to be carried by six."

Notice how they were both convicted of felonies prior.... and they both had guns.... in a state where felons owning a gun are illegal.

Isn't that impossible? Why didn't more gun laws, magically stop them from getting guns?

Why were these felons out in the public anyway, if they were a danger to society, which clearly they were?

Notice also that he shot him in the back as he walked away. Funny how it's only bad when it's a police officer and a known criminal getting shot.

But an innocent man getting shot in the back by a known criminal.... where's BLM now?

By the way, for the record.... Jerry Lewis was an idiot. He had no business going back into the store to fight with a guard who was doing what the idiotic state government demanded he do.

Idiots everywhere.

Some in California are total psycopaths ... Communists psychos.....now I have no doubt about it! sad and scary at the same time.:cuckoo:

It's sad because Cali is such a nice state.....these communist scum don't deserve to own that land.

Forum List

Back