Stores stress over how to handle a customer who won’t wear a mask

He is not high
Actually I am high. It's Sunday and I'm relaxing.
Please continue whining.
And tomorrow you'll be sitting at home sucking on Daddy gov'ts tits again.
Actually tomorrow I'll be at work selling cars.
Used I'm sure......sitting in your office on this site all day long........as you prepare your BS to say a little ole lady is the only owner........garage kept......and only driven on Sundays to church.

LOL

As far as I'm concerned the people running around wearing masks are fucking retards. Especially those wearing bandannas. They look like they're about to rob a train or something. I can see if you're vulnerable to getting sick and want to protect yourself, but short of wearing a bio suit, you're not really doing anything effective with a rag on your face.

View attachment 336945

I resist wearing a fuckin mask. First of all, I'm openly carrying a gun a lot, so wearing a mask isn't a good idea and it could be fatal if I wear black.

That said I'm not going to argue with some kid who got stuck with the task of asking me to tie one on. What I can't believe is how so many people did not resist, and believed this hoax in the first place.

As far as I'm concerned anyone running around without a mask is a selfish asshole as well as a full on retard.

I mean talk about someone who doesn't care about anyone else! These morons are not just risking their own lives (which would be fine) but they are risking the lives of the families and friends as well. Is obvious these mental midgets don't love their spouses, children, parents, grandparents, or even their pets.
I say we fence off a large area that's already invested with these selfish, uncaring, jerks (like Western Kansas) and heard them all in there until.this is all over.

And before someone chimes in with that "real men don't wear masks" crap, let me tell you: real men do what it takes to protect their families.

These idjits are not real men.

Wonder which one of these pussies would say something to this guys face for wearing a mask. Yes, dumb fucks are selfish and if one of them came in my business they'd wear a mask and if they gave me a hassle I have a gun nearby.

No shirts, shoes or masks no entry period.

No customers........go out of business...........check mate...........do the BS where I come from........you will lose customers................your choice..........have fun in bankruptcy court.

Not in my business. Yeah Alabama is mostly a bunch of dumb rednecks so that's explainable. Except someone over there is making masks for Steve Austin.

He is not high
Please continue whining.
Used I'm sure......sitting in your office on this site all day long........as you prepare your BS to say a little ole lady is the only owner........garage kept......and only driven on Sundays to church.

LOL
Brand new cars that were not made in America.

As far as I'm concerned the people running around wearing masks are fucking retards. Especially those wearing bandannas. They look like they're about to rob a train or something. I can see if you're vulnerable to getting sick and want to protect yourself, but short of wearing a bio suit, you're not really doing anything effective with a rag on your face.

View attachment 336945

I resist wearing a fuckin mask. First of all, I'm openly carrying a gun a lot, so wearing a mask isn't a good idea and it could be fatal if I wear black.

That said I'm not going to argue with some kid who got stuck with the task of asking me to tie one on. What I can't believe is how so many people did not resist, and believed this hoax in the first place.

As far as I'm concerned anyone running around without a mask is a selfish asshole as well as a full on retard.

I mean talk about someone who doesn't care about anyone else! These morons are not just risking their own lives (which would be fine) but they are risking the lives of the families and friends as well. Is obvious these mental midgets don't love their spouses, children, parents, grandparents, or even their pets.
I say we fence off a large area that's already invested with these selfish, uncaring, jerks (like Western Kansas) and heard them all in there until.this is all over.

And before someone chimes in with that "real men don't wear masks" crap, let me tell you: real men do what it takes to protect their families.

Wonder which one of these pussies would say something to this guys face for wearing a mask. Yes, dumb fucks are selfish and if one of them came in my business they'd wear a mask and if they gave me a hassle I have a gun nearby.

No customers........go out of business...........check mate...........do the BS where I come from........you will lose customers................your choice..........have fun in bankruptcy court.

Not in my business. Yeah Alabama is mostly a bunch of dumb rednecks so that's explainable. Except someone over there is making masks for Steve Austin.

aka.............you got my message that we don't give a Fuck what you think here.........Good job lib.

He is not high
Please continue whining.

LOL
Bet you wish they were from China huh...........your best butt buddies..........

The small business is safer.
Went by big box stores yesterday and a line of fools wearing a mask waiting to get into store. About 50 people well within 6 feet of each other.
Passed on going into two stores that had record crowds because of the shutdown.
I needed one thing, landscaping screen.
Went to a local nursery with two other customers and was done in a couple of minutes.
Never felt the need for a mask and still don't.
We were supposed to save them for healthcare.
I have been out in the world running errands without a mask 4/5 times a week this whole time. And honestly the crowds have not been “small” due to government mandated “restricted hours” where people ended up standing in long lines etc...People have been out. They are not ( and have not) all been staying home 24/7.

View attachment 336945

I wear it if asked, or if they have a sign on the door.

I'm entering THEIR place. I try to respect their wishes.

Beyond that, NOTHING has changed in my life and I'm NOT sitting home day after day
Yep. I will wear one if asked. But I usually don’t otherwise.

He is not high
Please continue whining.

LOL
Bet you wish they were from China huh...........your best butt buddies..........
The automotive industry in China has been the largest in the world measured by automobile unit production since 2008.

Looks like the USA came up short again.
My brand does quite well in China.

He is not high
Please continue whining.

LOL
The automotive industry in China has been the largest in the world measured by automobile unit production since 2008.

Looks like the USA came up short again.
My brand does quite well in China.
Foreign made......and you are probably not from here anyways.............I'm x Navy.........that new Chinese aircraft carrier looks like it would make a nice reef for fishing there.....

Just saying.
:fingerscrossed:

..the stress is only perceived .....you can stand right next to someone and C19 doesn't JUMP at you

View attachment 336945

Fuck that. I won’t patronize businesses that require masks.

View attachment 336945

Yeah, I keep telling these fools to try going into a restaurant with no pants on.

Like I said, if the business insists I put a fuckin mask on, and I really need the shit they have, I comply. I'm not going to give some kid a hard time when they have to walk up and ask me to cover my muff muncher.

I still think it's STUPID. I still believe this virus is not worthy of the hype, that the leftist agenda requires destroying the economy, and that if hitlery was POTUS (puke), we would not be terrorized by the media or the government any more than we were during Swine Flu (H1N1), Bird Flu, SARs or H1N3.

Don't forget Ebola, we were told it would be racist to stop travel for that fucking plague also.

I just can not believe how so many people immediately became submissive and believed the hype. It's not a good sign for the future.

View attachment 336945

Yeah, I keep telling these fools to try going into a restaurant with no pants on.

LOL

someone who gets the point even as he doesn't admit it...........LOL

Wear clothes and you can't come into this business.......so ordered by Gov. Napoleon .

So, you come from a colony of mentally disabled folks?

View attachment 336945

Forum List

Back