So why does a woman have a "choice" to kill but I won't have a choice regarding a mask?

So I just heard Dr. Fauci recommend a national law that we all should wear masks because it would save thousands of lives....hmmm...
So I don't have a choice it appears.
National law forcing me to wear a mask.
OK... the reporters lament that if WE all wore masks according to a national law we could save 200,000 lives!
Hmmm... Choice.
I won't a choice of wearing a mask or not.
If I don't wear a mask I'm breaking a law.
SO folks... in the USA so far in 2020, 702,510 lives were taken because of choice.
I don't think there is need... 230,000 deaths, 90% or more people over age 65
VS 702,511 in one year potential presidents, inventors, future tax payers, musicians, etc. DEAD.
www.numberofabortions.com

I would like to have a choice!
Yeah wearing a mask is exactly the same as having an abortion

Idiot

So I just heard Dr. Fauci recommend a national law that we all should wear masks because it would save thousands of lives....hmmm...
OK... the reporters lament that if WE all wore masks according to a national law we could save 200,000 lives!
Hmmm... Choice.
SO folks... in the USA so far in 2020, 702,510 lives were taken because of choice.
VS 702,511 in one year potential presidents, inventors, future tax payers, musicians, etc. DEAD.

Idiot
Wearing a mask is NOT a choice as these people have found out!
Woman arrested, tased for not wearing mask at middle school football game

I've yet to see a woman arrested for having an abortion.
Both are choices...but one is so innocent i.e. not wearing a mask while the other ...abortion... is the murder of a human being.
You are telling me me that is equivalent?
But I guess that is the case to people who have NO MORAL direction.
PLUS... an abortion causes a death.
Some scientists point out that wearing a mask doesn't cause a death.
QUOTE... From Mayo Clinic!!!
Yes, face masks combined with other preventive measures, such as frequent hand-washing and social distancing, help slow the spread of the virus.
A few idiots think wearing a face mask will prevent getting COVID! NOTE the word you and others seem to ignore as did Biden do in this photo!
A lot of good his "SCIENCE" belief when the dummy does this!
This idiot touts wearing a mask and then coughs into his hand that he probably shook someone else's.
ONE further personal note: I wash the sink water handles WHILE I'm washing my hands...regardless of where I am AS idiots probably like many who
believe in MASKS only turn the water OFF without understanding the faucet handles can carry the virus also! I've not seen that from the CDC/WHO or
other "scientists". Nor have I seen the MSM blame Biden for his obvious lack of "SCIENCE" when he coughs into his hand!
Bidencoughinhand.png

Hmmm... Choice.

Idiot

Both are choices...but one is so innocent i.e. not wearing a mask while the other ...abortion... is the murder of a human being.
Yes, face masks combined with other preventive measures, such as frequent hand-washing and social distancing, help slow the spread of the virus.
A few idiots think wearing a face mask will prevent getting COVID! NOTE the word you and others seem to ignore as did Biden do in this photo!
This idiot touts wearing a mask and then coughs into his hand that he probably shook someone else's.
ONE further personal note: I wash the sink water handles WHILE I'm washing my hands...regardless of where I am AS idiots probably like many who
believe in MASKS only turn the water OFF without understanding the faucet handles can carry the virus also! I've not seen that from the CDC/WHO or
other "scientists". Nor have I seen the MSM blame Biden for his obvious lack of "SCIENCE" when he coughs into his hand!
View attachment 407852
Comparing wearing a mask to abortion is fucking stupid.

Hmmm... Choice.

Idiot

View attachment 407852
Stupidity is not understanding the concept of "CHOICE"! I can choose to wear not wear a mask and I might be penalized.
A woman can "CHOOSE" to have an abortion and the human being being aborted HAS NO CHOICE. The baby is dead! Some choice!

The separation from reality required to equate forcing people into having children they don't want and covering up their face in public during a pandemic is off charts.
Leftist scum has never heard of "responsibility".

Oh yes, tell us all about reponsibility while you rant and rave about how your freedom to infect others with possibly deadly infection is impinged on.

So tell us why Democrat governors are the ones who killed by far the most people if you know what you're doing and we don't

wearing a mask is to protect the people around you & they wear a mask to protect you.

a mask is 75% effective, so if everyone assumed they are contagious & wears a mask, the number of cases will go down dramatically.
Doesn't matter though---we are all eventually going to be exposed and likely to catch the virus regardsless of wearing or not.

The trick is to lower the viral load when exposed so your body will learn that the virus is an enemy and be better prepared to fight it off-------

Herd immunity is our only real defense to ending this disease.

& i've given you a link from the unbiased most credible link from the mayo clinic that says 'herd immunity' needs to kill a couple million americans b4 it even starts to be effective.

you wanna volunteer? how about your family?
Believe I have already had it 2nd week in Feb...............I've been herded.

Hmmm... Choice.

Because you're not infecting 1 month old fetuses that don't feel pain.
But they require oxygen to survive.
Base on your logic, it is OPK to kill one who survived a horific accident and is in a COMA and paralyzed from the neck down and with no feeling of pain.
You willing to do that to your wife or husband? Your 6 year old child?

Hmmm... Choice.

Idiot

View attachment 407852
Stupidity is not understanding the concept of "CHOICE"! I can choose to wear not wear a mask and I might be penalized.
A woman can "CHOOSE" to have an abortion and the human being being aborted HAS NO CHOICE. The baby is dead! Some choice!
If you choose not to wear a mask you could pass the corona virus to my grandmother and kill her. You could kill her and many others. You dumbass.

Hmmm... Choice.

Idiot

View attachment 407852
If you choose not to wear a mask you could pass the corona virus to my grandmother and kill her. You could kill her and many others. You dumbass.

Your grandmother isn't in a retirement home or somewhere with additional safety procedures? You're exposing her like anyone else despite her age? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Hmmm... Choice.

Because you're not infecting 1 month old fetuses that don't feel pain.
"infecting" prove it!

Hmmm... Choice.

Idiot

View attachment 407852
That is assuming I have Covid. That is assuming if I have Covid, I am NOT social distancing. That is also assuming your grandmother has
some and I know this is a big scientific word.." comorbidity" conditions WHICH is the number one reason COVID kills according to this table
nearly half of all the deaths. Look up the word and maybe learn something.
ageCoviddeaths.png

Hmmm... Choice.

You not wearing a mask may kill many people.
If you are pro life and do not wear a mask you are a fricking hypocrite.

not to mention all the pregnant females that can become infected & pass the infection to their precious unborn - stright from maskless trump humpers

First of all why should anyone believe someone like you that doesn't do any FACT checking before you make a statement?
The reason is lack of intelligence...evidenced by your not providing any validation!
Death rates from COVID FACTS!!! COVID-19 Provisional Counts - Weekly Updates by Select Demographic and Geographic Characteristics
25 deaths from COVID under age 1 so where is the passing of COVID? Again people like you don't deal with the facts!
FACT: What age group highest death rate? Age 85 and over 63,864!
FACT: In 2018-2019 between 26,000 and 53,000 people died from the flu in the US alone.

are you saying babies in utero can't be infected? this is a brand spanking new virus & the long term health effects are yet to be known.

so much for pro 'life'.

wearing a mask is to protect the people around you & they wear a mask to protect you.

a mask is 75% effective, so if everyone assumed they are contagious & wears a mask, the number of cases will go down dramatically.
Doesn't matter though---we are all eventually going to be exposed and likely to catch the virus regardsless of wearing or not.

The trick is to lower the viral load when exposed so your body will learn that the virus is an enemy and be better prepared to fight it off-------

Herd immunity is our only real defense to ending this disease.

& i've given you a link from the unbiased most credible link from the mayo clinic that says 'herd immunity' needs to kill a couple million americans b4 it even starts to be effective.

you wanna volunteer? how about your family?
Believe I have already had it 2nd week in Feb...............I've been herded.

you are one of the lucky ones... but don't get so cocky - the next time you might not be. it's starting to not look too good for any long time immunity.

UK study finds evidence of waning antibody immunity to COVID-19 over time
By Alistair Smout
3 Min Read

LONDON (Reuters) - Antibodies against the novel coronavirus declined rapidly in the British population during the summer, a study found on Tuesday, suggesting protection after infection may not be long lasting and raising the prospect of waning immunity in the community.
UK study finds evidence of waning antibody immunity to COVID-19 over time

donny either.

Hmmm... Choice.

Idiot

View attachment 407852

that doesn't seem to be very pro life, now does it?

Just my view on masks, one store I patronize wear no masks & have no rules, one of the food stores I use REQUIRE masks. Why would OUR personal wants be MORE important than what the person who owns the store wants? Why have politics made us feel its not necessary to show respect for the rules people choice for their own homes or business?

Hmmm... Choice.

Idiot

View attachment 407852

WAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

if a woman has an abortion the only person it affects is her.

If you spray your snot on a person you could kill them or they could take your snot home and kill an elderly person in their family.

Grow the fuck up

Hmmm... Choice.

Idiot

View attachment 407852

Your grandmother isn't in a retirement home or somewhere with additional safety procedures? You're exposing her like anyone else despite her age? What the fuck is wrong with you?
Wearing a mask decreases the likelihood of spread

Forum List

Back