If You're Still Wearing A Mask Then You Are Crazy

Sure, if that makes you happy.

Whatever you need to tell yourself is cool by me.

Just out of curiosity, have you spent much time in Iran?
No, every side of it though.

You were the one making it sound like people all over the planet were wearing masks prior to COVID which is patently untrue. You conveniently left out that your experience was from one area of the world.

No, every side of it though.

You were the one making it sound like people all over the planet were wearing masks prior to COVID which is patently untrue. You conveniently left out that your experience was from one area of the world.

Point is they have been doing it for decades, I first saw it in the 70s.

But points always seem to elude you.

Point is they have been doing it for decades, I first saw it in the 70s.

But points always seem to elude you.
One place. Again you seeing people in one place doesnt make it wide spread. Mask wear was the exception not the rule even in Asia. Outside Asia NOONE wore masks. And it’s not even every where in Asia. Japan, China, urban parts of Korea you’d see people wearing masks. Never saw anyone in Thailand, India, Philippines, Malaysia, Mongolia, Indonesia, or Afghanistan.

Want me to go through the countries in Europe, Africa, South America and North America I didn’t see people wearing masks in?

One place. Again you seeing people in one place doesnt make it wide spread. Mask wear was the exception not the rule even in Asia. Outside Asia NOONE wore masks. And it’s not even every where in Asia. Japan, China, urban parts of Korea you’d see people wearing masks. Never saw anyone in Thailand, India, Philippines, Malaysia, Mongolia, Indonesia, or Afghanistan.

Want me to go through the countries in Europe, Africa, South America and North America I didn’t see people wearing masks in?

Again, you miss the point.

But sure, if you would to compare counties we have been to I am game

The point is you were talking out your ass and got called on it.

The point is you totally missed my point. I never said it was widespread, just that it is not new or some secret government ploy

Is there a reason why you are afraid of people wearing those masks?

Is covid over?

Trump was against the masks, you are against the masks. Surprise !!!!

Trump is taking his covid vaccines. Are you?

A very politically motivated thread, with absolutely nothing to show for it.

Say that to someone in person. That they are mentally ill for using the mask. Can they sue you? You won't, clearly. Too much of a risk.

So, come here anonymously and take it out on the masks....AGAIN .

Hint:
No one in their right mind cares about what you care. Except that you truly do not care. Political all the way.
They saw you coming. Didn't they?

The point is you totally missed my point. I never said it was widespread, just that it is not new or some secret government ploy

Who said no one ever wore a mask anywhere on the planet prior to COVID?

Who said it was a government ploy?

It was mostly pointless then and certainly it's completely pointless now.

And you for sure implied it. Saying if anyone ever traveled outside the US they would know people have been wearing masks for decades. Not if you traveled to Europe, Australia, South America, Africa, North America and even most places in Asia you wouldnt. But sure if you went to Japan or China you would likely have seen people wearing masks and you would have thought it was strange.

This is outdated Qanon lore.
This is the level of education you get by watching "The View". Here, let me help you out, have ever heard of The National Institute of Health?

This is the level of education you get by watching "The View". Here, let me help you out, have ever heard of The National Institute of Health?

No one is being deprived of oxygen, no one is being poisoned by their own CO2. Even the link you gave simply stated the facts, nothing more. CO2 is elevated when you wear a mask, but those elevated levels are no where near enough to make one sick from it. These myths have been debunked over and over.

Is there a reason why you are afraid of people wearing those masks?

Is covid over?

Trump was against the masks, you are against the masks. Surprise !!!!

Trump is taking his covid vaccines. Are you?

A very politically motivated thread, with absolutely nothing to show for it.

Say that to someone in person. That they are mentally ill for using the mask. Can they sue you? You won't, clearly. Too much of a risk.

So, come here anonymously and take it out on the masks....AGAIN .

Hint:
No one in their right mind cares about what you care. Except that you truly do not care. Political all the way.
I don't think anybody is afraid of others wearing masks, it's just that it's funny to see superstitious people out and about. Wearing the mask today messages "I'm superstitious and brainwashed, and proud of it." :disbelief:

Forum List

Back