So why does a woman have a "choice" to kill but I won't have a choice regarding a mask?

Wearing a mask is a minor inconvenience.

Only 5 year old brats have tantrums about minor inconveniences.
The below shows Deaths from COVID and in comparison ALL Deaths by age...
The issue is the MSM hates Trump. Translate into tremendous negative coverage of COVID when compared to other deaths.
For example blown out of proportion COVID age 15-44 6,000 COVID deaths... BUT where is the MSM regarding ALL DEATHS..150,000!
Why all this MSM coverage hatred of Trump because they donated to Hillary 96% of their donations! Pure hatred of Trump and it has
a direct affect ON ALL our lives... 6,000 deaths age 15-44 from 2/1/20 to 10/21/20 while 150,000 deaths from all causes!
So it isn't a TANTRUM but a realistic awareness that dumb people like you who believe the MSM blown out of proportion COVID!!!
View attachment 408018

The whole mask thing is a temporary and minor inconvenience

Just act like a fucking adult will you?
An adult understands that it isn't the mask. I wear a mask when I'm NOT social distanced. Actually in cold weather the mask blocks my exhalation and it warms my intake!
So my point is NOT mask but the totally blown out of proportion the BIASED MSM has done.
Current illustration... we are spiking!!! Oh woe as hospitals are now unable to handle the "spike"! Oh woe is me you say!
WHY... MSM blowing this out of proportion.
BUT I have been tracking this on the attached spreadsheet from this web site:Coronavirus Update (Live): 44,883,948 Cases and 1,180,960 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Pandemic - Worldometer
Summary for your pea brain: Hospitalization 16,866 serious cases! So with nearly a 1 million beds... what the hell crisis!
99.82% of cases NOT HOSPITALIZED...yet the MSM... "hospitals getting overrun"!!! Oh woe is us!!!
Now I'm sure with your short attention span this maybe too complicated for you but why the f...k is the MSM blowing this out of
proportion? Well read the 2nd attachment and keep one number in your pea brain 90%!!!
View attachment 408229

View attachment 408231
And you are still whining like a fucking 2 year old

I thought saying you were acting like a 5 year old made you look too mature so you've been downgraded.

So I just heard Dr. Fauci recommend a national law that we all should wear masks because it would save thousands of lives....hmmm...
So I don't have a choice it appears.
National law forcing me to wear a mask.
OK... the reporters lament that if WE all wore masks according to a national law we could save 200,000 lives!
Hmmm... Choice.
I won't a choice of wearing a mask or not.
If I don't wear a mask I'm breaking a law.
SO folks... in the USA so far in 2020, 702,510 lives were taken because of choice.
I don't think there is need... 230,000 deaths, 90% or more people over age 65
VS 702,511 in one year potential presidents, inventors, future tax payers, musicians, etc. DEAD.
www.numberofabortions.com

I would like to have a choice!
Yeah wearing a mask is exactly the same as having an abortion

Idiot
Wearing a mask is NOT a choice as these people have found out!
Woman arrested, tased for not wearing mask at middle school football game

I've yet to see a woman arrested for having an abortion.
Both are choices...but one is so innocent i.e. not wearing a mask while the other ...abortion... is the murder of a human being.
You are telling me me that is equivalent?
But I guess that is the case to people who have NO MORAL direction.
PLUS... an abortion causes a death.
Some scientists point out that wearing a mask doesn't cause a death.
QUOTE... From Mayo Clinic!!!
Yes, face masks combined with other preventive measures, such as frequent hand-washing and social distancing, help slow the spread of the virus.
A few idiots think wearing a face mask will prevent getting COVID! NOTE the word you and others seem to ignore as did Biden do in this photo!
A lot of good his "SCIENCE" belief when the dummy does this!
This idiot touts wearing a mask and then coughs into his hand that he probably shook someone else's.
ONE further personal note: I wash the sink water handles WHILE I'm washing my hands...regardless of where I am AS idiots probably like many who
believe in MASKS only turn the water OFF without understanding the faucet handles can carry the virus also! I've not seen that from the CDC/WHO or
other "scientists". Nor have I seen the MSM blame Biden for his obvious lack of "SCIENCE" when he coughs into his hand!
View attachment 407852
Comparing wearing a mask to abortion is fucking stupid.
Stupidity is not understanding the concept of "CHOICE"! I can choose to wear not wear a mask and I might be penalized.
A woman can "CHOOSE" to have an abortion and the human being being aborted HAS NO CHOICE. The baby is dead! Some choice!
If you choose not to wear a mask you could pass the corona virus to my grandmother and kill her. You could kill her and many others. You dumbass.

Your grandmother isn't in a retirement home or somewhere with additional safety procedures? You're exposing her like anyone else despite her age? What the fuck is wrong with you?
Oh my, you cannot be this stupid. You cannot reason with dumb.

It's a direct response to what you just said, jackass. Why aren't you protecting your grandmother? You said she's exposed to young people who go to political rallies. Why the fuck would you let her do that?
You have no idea how stupid you are. Dumb is dumb is dumb is terminal

Another leftist stupid douchebag. You said Trump supporters were going to kill your grandmother. What is wrong with you? You can't expose the elderly to the general public like that. Why aren't you making sure she's taken care of? Dude, you're the one who brought her up and said Trump supporters will kill her. My mother is in her 80s, we take PRECAUTIONS. She's in a retirement home with strict visitation and testing rules. She isn't mingling with the general public
I said people who do not wear masks put others in danger. People who do not wear masks are plain ass dumb. I never said that those who do not wear masks are all Trump supporters or that all Trump supporters do not wear masks. YOU JUST SAID THAT IN YOUR POST. There is no cure for stupidity. You are dumb as a rock and don't realize it. You every utterance screams "I am stupid".

So I just heard Dr. Fauci recommend a national law that we all should wear masks because it would save thousands of lives....hmmm...
So I don't have a choice it appears.
National law forcing me to wear a mask.
OK... the reporters lament that if WE all wore masks according to a national law we could save 200,000 lives!
Hmmm... Choice.
I won't a choice of wearing a mask or not.
If I don't wear a mask I'm breaking a law.
SO folks... in the USA so far in 2020, 702,510 lives were taken because of choice.
I don't think there is need... 230,000 deaths, 90% or more people over age 65
VS 702,511 in one year potential presidents, inventors, future tax payers, musicians, etc. DEAD.
www.numberofabortions.com

I would like to have a choice!
Yeah wearing a mask is exactly the same as having an abortion

Idiot
Wearing a mask is NOT a choice as these people have found out!
Woman arrested, tased for not wearing mask at middle school football game

I've yet to see a woman arrested for having an abortion.
Both are choices...but one is so innocent i.e. not wearing a mask while the other ...abortion... is the murder of a human being.
You are telling me me that is equivalent?
But I guess that is the case to people who have NO MORAL direction.
PLUS... an abortion causes a death.
Some scientists point out that wearing a mask doesn't cause a death.
QUOTE... From Mayo Clinic!!!
Yes, face masks combined with other preventive measures, such as frequent hand-washing and social distancing, help slow the spread of the virus.
A few idiots think wearing a face mask will prevent getting COVID! NOTE the word you and others seem to ignore as did Biden do in this photo!
A lot of good his "SCIENCE" belief when the dummy does this!
This idiot touts wearing a mask and then coughs into his hand that he probably shook someone else's.
ONE further personal note: I wash the sink water handles WHILE I'm washing my hands...regardless of where I am AS idiots probably like many who
believe in MASKS only turn the water OFF without understanding the faucet handles can carry the virus also! I've not seen that from the CDC/WHO or
other "scientists". Nor have I seen the MSM blame Biden for his obvious lack of "SCIENCE" when he coughs into his hand!
View attachment 407852
Comparing wearing a mask to abortion is fucking stupid.
Stupidity is not understanding the concept of "CHOICE"! I can choose to wear not wear a mask and I might be penalized.
A woman can "CHOOSE" to have an abortion and the human being being aborted HAS NO CHOICE. The baby is dead! Some choice!
If you choose not to wear a mask you could pass the corona virus to my grandmother and kill her. You could kill her and many others. You dumbass.

Your grandmother isn't in a retirement home or somewhere with additional safety procedures? You're exposing her like anyone else despite her age? What the fuck is wrong with you?
Oh my, you cannot be this stupid. You cannot reason with dumb.

It's a direct response to what you just said, jackass. Why aren't you protecting your grandmother? You said she's exposed to young people who go to political rallies. Why the fuck would you let her do that?
You have no idea how stupid you are. Dumb is dumb is dumb is terminal

Another leftist stupid douchebag. You said Trump supporters were going to kill your grandmother. What is wrong with you? You can't expose the elderly to the general public like that. Why aren't you making sure she's taken care of? Dude, you're the one who brought her up and said Trump supporters will kill her. My mother is in her 80s, we take PRECAUTIONS. She's in a retirement home with strict visitation and testing rules. She isn't mingling with the general public
I said people who do not wear masks put others in danger. People who do not wear masks are plain ass dumb. I never said that those who do not wear masks are all Trump supporters or that all Trump supporters do not wear masks. YOU JUST SAID THAT IN YOUR POST. There is no cure for stupidity. You are dumb as a rock and don't realize it. You every utterance screams "I am stupid".

Yeah, word parsing as arguments is pretty stupid

Forum List

Back