Stores stress over how to handle a customer who won’t wear a mask

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

As far as I'm concerned the people running around wearing masks are fucking retards. Especially those wearing bandannas. They look like they're about to rob a train or something. I can see if you're vulnerable to getting sick and want to protect yourself, but short of wearing a bio suit, you're not really doing anything effective with a rag on your face.

1589662271236.png

I resist wearing a fuckin mask. First of all, I'm openly carrying a gun a lot, so wearing a mask isn't a good idea and it could be fatal if I wear black.

That said I'm not going to argue with some kid who got stuck with the task of asking me to tie one on. What I can't believe is how so many people did not resist, and believed this hoax in the first place.

As far as I'm concerned the people running around wearing masks are fucking retards. Especially those wearing bandannas. They look like they're about to rob a train or something. I can see if you're vulnerable to getting sick and want to protect yourself, but short of wearing a bio suit, you're not really doing anything effective with a rag on your face.

View attachment 336945

I resist wearing a fuckin mask. First of all, I'm openly carrying a gun a lot, so wearing a mask isn't a good idea and it could be fatal if I wear black.

That said I'm not going to argue with some kid who got stuck with the task of asking me to tie one on. What I can't believe is how so many people did not resist, and believed this hoax in the first place.

A mask is not the law, and if people think it is, they need to educate themselves.

Store CAN require a mask, however; It is private property and private business and they get to make the rules.

Having said all that, my wife has informed all her employees that if a customer comes in without a mask, to say nothing and just serve them normally.

View attachment 336945

I just shopped a grocery store that had somewhat large signs that said "FACE COVERINGS REQUIRED BY (insert silly unlawful decree here)" on the doors.

I walked in, got my stuff, and checked out, all with NO MASK.

Fuck the tyrants....I will not comply.

We exhale water droplets and it's within these droplets that contain the virus ... a good cotton bandana across the mouth and nose collect these droplets and any viruses they contain ...

Gotta gotta wear a blindfold too ... seeing people running around with face masks, bandanas or the like is just awful ... nothing wreaks a $500 hair-do quicker than an N95 ...

Earplugs are needed too ... so we don't hear the wails of desperation at the empty toilet paper shelves ...

Then we can let Uncle Ernie lead us to our very own machine ... it's the religious that give religion a bad name ...

I haven't been wearing a mask in the local stores and they don't say anything. In fact, the one lady who owns one of the stores said she wasn't even going to ask me to put one on because I'm one of her regular customers.

We exhale water droplets and it's within these droplets that contain the virus ... a good cotton bandana across the mouth and nose collect these droplets and any viruses they contain ...

Gotta gotta wear a blindfold too ... seeing people running around with face masks, bandanas or the like is just awful ... nothing wreaks a $500 hair-do quicker than an N95 ...

Earplugs are needed too ... so we don't hear the wails of desperation at the empty toilet paper shelves ...

Then we can let Uncle Ernie lead us to our very own machine ... it's the religious that give religion a bad name ...

You can't get a Legal Hair-do in Pennsylvania now anyhow. The population looks like a mess.

Guys, why is this so hard to make people understand this ?
A cloth mask will NOT protect YOU, but will help protect those around you.
The idea here is, when you breath or speak, the cloth masks helps block the exhale of virus particles in to the air around you. Your mask is helping to keep the virus from spreading.

Additionally, the masks serves as a really helpful physical barrier when you cough or sneeze.
Those actions can propel this cloud of droplets from you to as much as 25 feet away. Your mask can disrupt this cloud of particles, and hinder them from traveling across the room.

Forum List

Back