stimulus check 2 : chance to get before election ?

Trump doesn’t care how many trillions so long as he has his signature on the checks. Pelosi won’t oblige him though

Right after he announce nothing would be done until after the election, he looked at the polls (you know those fake things) where he skyrocketed down and changed his tune. Now Moscow Mitch is doing the same thing. I think that by next week, an agreement will be made. Rump and Moscow Mitch both will do just about anything to stay in power and are being forced to play ball. Nancy isn't up for reelection so she's safe.

Not with Nancy Pissloser in charge. A 2nd stimulus would look good for Trump and pissloser won't let that happen.

She doesn't care about the American people, Trump does.

Nancy has already presented 3 proposals to the Senate. Moscow Mitch filed it in his "Never, Never" file. Now Moscow Mitch is finally countering with a proposal. Rump is ready to work it out since he's desperate for something good to happen in the last 2 weeks before the election. Moscow Mitch has always been the stumbling block on this. But with him not doing so well in WV right now, he's going to have to do something to stay in power.

Yea the republicans aren't going to let COVID stimulus check 2 be a wish list of liberal causes.

So her proposals are worthless.

Funny, Rump is considering much of those proposals. And as of Yesterday (after the WV Polls showed Moscow Mitch was getting his ass kicked) he's now considering negotiating. It's sad when we are governed by Polls.

Hopefully people will notice it is a stupid idea.

But heck, this is the year of weirdness.

I don't know if it's stupid or not. But I have a feeling that those 30 million out of work people that have exhausted their unemployment insurance just may differ.

People are out of work because governments put them out of work.

Had we done a decent lockdown in the first place with mandatory procedures, the lockdowns would have been over in about a month and life would have gone back to normal.

Or we could have been Sweden.

One of the things that the mandantory lockdown would have required would be a long term lockdown from foreign countries. Including US Citizens traveling abroad. HI has that and they aren't having a serious problem while the rest of the US is having a resurgence of Covid once again and deaths.

That is what we used to do. And those that refused were either arrested or shot.

Deaths and ICU admissions are flat.

Of course, if you insist on shooting people, that could change.

Flat? You must have been under your rock for the News from the last couple of days where the ICU Beds and Ventilators are maxing out once again. It's not going to get better at the methods we are allowing. It's either going to stay the same or get worse until a "Cure" is found. That means we are at least a year away from getting a handle on it. You are Murdering People.

Bullshit. Show the data.

I don't know if it's stupid or not. But I have a feeling that those 30 million out of work people that have exhausted their unemployment insurance just may differ.

Had we done a decent lockdown in the first place with mandatory procedures, the lockdowns would have been over in about a month and life would have gone back to normal.

One of the things that the mandantory lockdown would have required would be a long term lockdown from foreign countries. Including US Citizens traveling abroad. HI has that and they aren't having a serious problem while the rest of the US is having a resurgence of Covid once again and deaths.

That is what we used to do. And those that refused were either arrested or shot.

Flat? You must have been under your rock for the News from the last couple of days where the ICU Beds and Ventilators are maxing out once again. It's not going to get better at the methods we are allowing. It's either going to stay the same or get worse until a "Cure" is found. That means we are at least a year away from getting a handle on it. You are Murdering People.

Bullshit. Show the data.

we had almost 1k deaths yesterday, today we have 1.2k. Things are getting worse as it’s gotten colder

Bullshit. Show the data.

Cite, Cite, Cit. It's all over the current news. You look it up. Go to PBS, ABC, CBS and even Fox and do your own damned research. I saw it on two news stations yesterday and today. So stop this nonsense and wasting everyone's time with your "Cite, Cite, Cite" and actually learn about current events. I don't have time to school you since you are just too stupid to learn anything and will still scream "You Lie" no matter how well I present the facts. I don't have time for you anymore. Time to thin out the gene pool.

Bullshit. Show the data.

we had almost 1k deaths yesterday, today we have 1.2k. Things are getting worse as it’s gotten colder

At what point do we make masks and social distancing mandatory?

Bullshit. Show the data.

Cite, Cite, Cit. It's all over the current news. You look it up. Go to PBS, ABC, CBS and even Fox and do your own damned research. I saw it on two news stations yesterday and today. So stop this nonsense and wasting everyone's time with your "Cite, Cite, Cite" and actually learn about current events. I don't have time to school you since you are just too stupid to learn anything and will still scream "You Lie" no matter how well I present the facts. I don't have time for you anymore. Time to thin out the gene pool.

So you have no data...chuckle

Lockdowns have failed all over Europe and Israel.

Bullshit. Show the data.

Stop using mouthwash.

Not with Nancy Pissloser in charge. A 2nd stimulus would look good for Trump and pissloser won't let that happen.

Nancy has already presented 3 proposals to the Senate. Moscow Mitch filed it in his "Never, Never" file. Now Moscow Mitch is finally countering with a proposal. Rump is ready to work it out since he's desperate for something good to happen in the last 2 weeks before the election. Moscow Mitch has always been the stumbling block on this. But with him not doing so well in WV right now, he's going to have to do something to stay in power.
So you think we should bail out Democrat run cities that are in financial trouble because of incompetence.

Bullshit. Show the data.

I trust people to do the right thing. The problem is with all misinformation out there. And one of the purveyors of misinformation is the president

So you think we should bail out Democrat run cities that are in financial trouble because of incompetence.

I think we have at least 30 million Americans that aren't eating steady, are going to get mighty cold and sick starting right about now because their unemployment benefits have all run out. You care more about your Party of the Rump than for America. I don't care where they live, they need help NOW as does millions of small business trying to keep from disappearing from the face of the earth and taking millions of jobs with them.

You want to play party politics, fine. But get the hell out of the way while we do what Patriots do and do what is best for America.

I think we have at least 30 million Americans that aren't eating steady, are going to get mighty cold and sick starting right about now because their unemployment benefits have all run out. You care more about your Party of the Rump than for America. I don't care where they live, they need help NOW as does millions of small business trying to keep from disappearing from the face of the earth and taking millions of jobs with them.

You want to play party politics, fine. But get the hell out of the way while we do what Patriots do and do what is best for America.
What's best for America is responsible government that's accountable for it's failing policies.

Pelosi held up nearly 2 Trillion dumb fuck............because she is using extortion to get 600 billion for her failed DNC run shitholes.......

She and the DNC are responsible for it.........suck on it.

What's best for America is responsible government that's accountable for it's failing policies.

And we need the Government to be responsible for it's actions. I agree that Covid 19 was bungled from the very beginning unlike any other pendamic that the US has ever faced before. We are in the soup we are in because the Government NEVER stepped up the plate and still isn't. That means, we have to buy time until it does. And the Stimulous Package is needed to buy that time.

I think we have at least 30 million Americans that aren't eating steady

Bro trying to convince people that Americans are starving to death ain't gonna work.

Fat-obesity-overweight-2010-11-18.jpg

And we need the Government to be responsible for it's actions. I agree that Covid 19 was bungled from the very beginning unlike any other pendamic that the US has ever faced before. We are in the soup we are in because the Government NEVER stepped up the plate and still isn't. That means, we have to buy time until it does. And the Stimulous Package is needed to buy that time.
Democrat run cities were in trouble way before covid. Time for Democrats to grow up.

Pelosi held up nearly 2 Trillion dumb fuck............because she is using extortion to get 600 billion for her failed DNC run shitholes.......

She and the DNC are responsible for it.........suck on it.

It's time to own up to your BS from your Nutcase Handlers giving you just plain bad information and you believing it.

I believe a deal can be made between Munichin (Rump) and the house. They are within .2 trillion away from the total amount and only really differ on how the money would be spent. 1 trillion for Munichin versus 1.2 trillion for the House. Meanwhile, Moscow Mitch refuses a dime over 500 billion.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...24c46e-0f15-11eb-8074-0e943a91bf08_story.html

While this article tries to place blame on Rump, right after his announcement that no stimulous bill would be passed until after the election, he noted that his Poll Numbers took a deep nose dive and a couple of days later, changed his mind. Meanwhile, Moscow Mitch held his stance. Until today. His WV numbers tanked and he sees his ass being handily kicked. Today he's willing to negotiate. Moscow Mitch hasn't been invited to the negotiations by either the House or the White House because what would that have accomplished. You Party of the Rumpers want to support Rump, support him. Help give him this one win before the election. Stop playing Moscow Mitch's BS game of "NO". Let Moscow Mitch know you are fed up with his jeapordizing the Party of the Rump.

Democrat run cities were in trouble way before covid. Time for Democrats to grow up.

Time to stop playing Party Politics and start living doing what is best for America for a change.

Forum List

Back