stimulus check 2 : chance to get before election ?

Hopefully people will notice it is a stupid idea.

But heck, this is the year of weirdness.

I don't know if it's stupid or not. But I have a feeling that those 30 million out of work people that have exhausted their unemployment insurance just may differ.

People are out of work because governments put them out of work.

what's the chance of a 2 trillion stimulus deal before election ?
I believe there's a 0.00% chance we will get a stimulus check until January 21, 2021.

Actually, it can happen on Jan2. If the Senate keeps playing keepaway with the football there may be a new set of controls in the senate. I already see Moscow Mitch softening since many of those out of work people that have exhausted their unemployment supports live in WV.

I don't know if it's stupid or not. But I have a feeling that those 30 million out of work people that have exhausted their unemployment insurance just may differ.

Had we done a decent lockdown in the first place with mandatory procedures, the lockdowns would have been over in about a month and life would have gone back to normal.

Not with Nancy Pissloser in charge. A 2nd stimulus would look good for Trump and pissloser won't let that happen.

She doesn't care about the American people, Trump does.

Had we done a decent lockdown in the first place with mandatory procedures, the lockdowns would have been over in about a month and life would have gone back to normal.

Or we could have been Sweden.

Not with Nancy Pissloser in charge. A 2nd stimulus would look good for Trump and pissloser won't let that happen.

Nancy has already presented 3 proposals to the Senate. Moscow Mitch filed it in his "Never, Never" file. Now Moscow Mitch is finally countering with a proposal. Rump is ready to work it out since he's desperate for something good to happen in the last 2 weeks before the election. Moscow Mitch has always been the stumbling block on this. But with him not doing so well in WV right now, he's going to have to do something to stay in power.

One of the things that the mandantory lockdown would have required would be a long term lockdown from foreign countries. Including US Citizens traveling abroad. HI has that and they aren't having a serious problem while the rest of the US is having a resurgence of Covid once again and deaths.

That is what we used to do. And those that refused were either arrested or shot.

One of the things that the mandantory lockdown would have required would be a long term lockdown from foreign countries. Including US Citizens traveling abroad. HI has that and they aren't having a serious problem while the rest of the US is having a resurgence of Covid once again and deaths.

That is what we used to do. And those that refused were either arrested or shot.
Guess you missed the WHO saying that the lockdowns were wrong.........well they were wrong up front just as the CDC was..........predicting the end of the world over this shit........They SUCK and should be fired.

Oh ...........and the failed WHO said you are completely wrong.

Deaths and ICU admissions are flat.

Of course, if you insist on shooting people, that could change.

Deaths and ICU admissions are flat.

Of course, if you insist on shooting people, that could change.

Flat? You must have been under your rock for the News from the last couple of days where the ICU Beds and Ventilators are maxing out once again. It's not going to get better at the methods we are allowing. It's either going to stay the same or get worse until a "Cure" is found. That means we are at least a year away from getting a handle on it. You are Murdering People.

Nancy has already presented 3 proposals to the Senate. Moscow Mitch filed it in his "Never, Never" file. Now Moscow Mitch is finally countering with a proposal. Rump is ready to work it out since he's desperate for something good to happen in the last 2 weeks before the election. Moscow Mitch has always been the stumbling block on this. But with him not doing so well in WV right now, he's going to have to do something to stay in power.

Yea the republicans aren't going to let COVID stimulus check 2 be a wish list of liberal causes.

So her proposals are worthless.

Forum List

Back