stimulus check 2 : chance to get before election ?

Not with Nancy Pissloser in charge. A 2nd stimulus would look good for Trump and pissloser won't let that happen.

She doesn't care about the American people, Trump does.

Nancy has already presented 3 proposals to the Senate. Moscow Mitch filed it in his "Never, Never" file. Now Moscow Mitch is finally countering with a proposal. Rump is ready to work it out since he's desperate for something good to happen in the last 2 weeks before the election. Moscow Mitch has always been the stumbling block on this. But with him not doing so well in WV right now, he's going to have to do something to stay in power.
So you think we should bail out Democrat run cities that are in financial trouble because of incompetence.

I think we have at least 30 million Americans that aren't eating steady, are going to get mighty cold and sick starting right about now because their unemployment benefits have all run out. You care more about your Party of the Rump than for America. I don't care where they live, they need help NOW as does millions of small business trying to keep from disappearing from the face of the earth and taking millions of jobs with them.

You want to play party politics, fine. But get the hell out of the way while we do what Patriots do and do what is best for America.
Pelosi held up nearly 2 Trillion dumb fuck............because she is using extortion to get 600 billion for her failed DNC run shitholes.......

She and the DNC are responsible for it.........suck on it.

It's time to own up to your BS from your Nutcase Handlers giving you just plain bad information and you believing it.

I believe a deal can be made between Munichin (Rump) and the house. They are within .2 trillion away from the total amount and only really differ on how the money would be spent. 1 trillion for Munichin versus 1.2 trillion for the House. Meanwhile, Moscow Mitch refuses a dime over 500 billion.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...24c46e-0f15-11eb-8074-0e943a91bf08_story.html

While this article tries to place blame on Rump, right after his announcement that no stimulous bill would be passed until after the election, he noted that his Poll Numbers took a deep nose dive and a couple of days later, changed his mind. Meanwhile, Moscow Mitch held his stance. Until today. His WV numbers tanked and he sees his ass being handily kicked. Today he's willing to negotiate. Moscow Mitch hasn't been invited to the negotiations by either the House or the White House because what would that have accomplished. You Party of the Rumpers want to support Rump, support him. Help give him this one win before the election. Stop playing Moscow Mitch's BS game of "NO". Let Moscow Mitch know you are fed up with his jeapordizing the Party of the Rump.
I don't give a damn if it's passed or not.............Get back to work ............We should have never shut down...........there are help wanted signs up all over here.........we are now short handed....and it's picking up......

GET TO WORK........The DNC tying to extort this dang BORROWED money........well.....shit can it.

Not with Nancy Pissloser in charge. A 2nd stimulus would look good for Trump and pissloser won't let that happen.

Nancy has already presented 3 proposals to the Senate. Moscow Mitch filed it in his "Never, Never" file. Now Moscow Mitch is finally countering with a proposal. Rump is ready to work it out since he's desperate for something good to happen in the last 2 weeks before the election. Moscow Mitch has always been the stumbling block on this. But with him not doing so well in WV right now, he's going to have to do something to stay in power.
So you think we should bail out Democrat run cities that are in financial trouble because of incompetence.

I think we have at least 30 million Americans that aren't eating steady, are going to get mighty cold and sick starting right about now because their unemployment benefits have all run out. You care more about your Party of the Rump than for America. I don't care where they live, they need help NOW as does millions of small business trying to keep from disappearing from the face of the earth and taking millions of jobs with them.

You want to play party politics, fine. But get the hell out of the way while we do what Patriots do and do what is best for America.
Pelosi held up nearly 2 Trillion dumb fuck............because she is using extortion to get 600 billion for her failed DNC run shitholes.......

She and the DNC are responsible for it.........suck on it.

It's time to own up to your BS from your Nutcase Handlers giving you just plain bad information and you believing it.

I believe a deal can be made between Munichin (Rump) and the house. They are within .2 trillion away from the total amount and only really differ on how the money would be spent. 1 trillion for Munichin versus 1.2 trillion for the House. Meanwhile, Moscow Mitch refuses a dime over 500 billion.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...24c46e-0f15-11eb-8074-0e943a91bf08_story.html

While this article tries to place blame on Rump, right after his announcement that no stimulous bill would be passed until after the election, he noted that his Poll Numbers took a deep nose dive and a couple of days later, changed his mind. Meanwhile, Moscow Mitch held his stance. Until today. His WV numbers tanked and he sees his ass being handily kicked. Today he's willing to negotiate. Moscow Mitch hasn't been invited to the negotiations by either the House or the White House because what would that have accomplished. You Party of the Rumpers want to support Rump, support him. Help give him this one win before the election. Stop playing Moscow Mitch's BS game of "NO". Let Moscow Mitch know you are fed up with his jeapordizing the Party of the Rump.
I understand growing up and being responsible is difficult when you've never had to in the past. My children also had excuse after excuse, but thanked me later for doing the right thing.

What's best for America is responsible government that's accountable for it's failing policies.

And we need the Government to be responsible for it's actions. I agree that Covid 19 was bungled from the very beginning unlike any other pendamic that the US has ever faced before. We are in the soup we are in because the Government NEVER stepped up the plate and still isn't. That means, we have to buy time until it does. And the Stimulous Package is needed to buy that time.
Democrat run cities were in trouble way before covid. Time for Democrats to grow up.

Time to stop playing Party Politics and start living doing what is best for America for a change.
I agree. Throwing money at Democrat bureaucrats that are incompetent is bad government.

What's best for America is responsible government that's accountable for it's failing policies.

And we need the Government to be responsible for it's actions. I agree that Covid 19 was bungled from the very beginning unlike any other pendamic that the US has ever faced before. We are in the soup we are in because the Government NEVER stepped up the plate and still isn't. That means, we have to buy time until it does. And the Stimulous Package is needed to buy that time.
Democrat run cities were in trouble way before covid. Time for Democrats to grow up.

Time to stop playing Party Politics and start living doing what is best for America for a change.
I agree. Throwing money at Democrat bureaucrats that are incompetent is bad government.

So hungry and cold Americans are all Democrats. Not before. But this is one damned fine way to make them that way.

So hungry and cold Americans are all Democrats. Not before. But this is one damned fine way to make them that way.
Too bad you don't concern yourself with incompetent bureaucrats that created the hungry and cold Americans.

Too bad you don't concern yourself with incompetent bureaucrats that created the hungry and cold Americans.

Oh, but I do. Click on my tag.

Oh, but I do. Click on my tag.
Chicago was a shooting gallery and Frisco was a homeless zoo long before Trump became President.

Tell Piglosi to stop doing extortion then........my way or the highway Pelosi.......

The highway option if she doesn't stop her BS........Oh FUCKING WELL.

Tell Piglosi to stop doing extortion then........my way or the highway Pelosi.......

The highway option if she doesn't stop her BS........Oh FUCKING WELL.

You keep repeating the same tired "thing" over and over. Yet you can't expand on why you think that way other than, Someone told you to say it.

Look, I took Rump off the hook on this one. And the House is off the hook as well. Both parties are in deep work to come up with something that both can work with. And they are within .2 trillion. The House has come down from 3 trillion to 1.2 trillion and Rump's Negotiator now stands at 1 trillion. What's left is to fine tune the details and I don't see it going past another week for either side. Meanwhile, Moscow Mitch just plain said NO. And he hasn't been invited to the negotiations because what would be the point. Both the House and Rump knows that its going to be at least 1 trillion or more. Moscow Mitch wouldn't consider anything over 500 billion. But after the shellacking Moscow Mitch got in West Virginia over the weekend, he now wants in on the Negotiations and says that a settlement may be available.

The legislation by what the Polls say from day to day isn't how our Government was designed to operate. But it's where we stand today. And the only way to put an end to that is to send the ones doing it to the showers.

what's the chance of a 2 trillion stimulus deal before election ?
I believe there's a 0.00% chance we will get a stimulus check until January 21, 2021.

Actually, it can happen on Jan2. If the Senate keeps playing keepaway with the football there may be a new set of controls in the senate. I already see Moscow Mitch softening since many of those out of work people that have exhausted their unemployment supports live in WV.

Well if Pelousy's House had presented a stand alone Chinese virus relief bill the Senate would have already passed it to Trump for signing.

Since she presented a bill loaded with pork the Senate won't vote on it till the pork is removed.

Personally I think Pelousy doesn't want to pass a bill like this just before the elections. Politics pure and simple.

I believe there's a 0.00% chance we will get a stimulus check until January 21, 2021.

Actually, it can happen on Jan2. If the Senate keeps playing keepaway with the football there may be a new set of controls in the senate. I already see Moscow Mitch softening since many of those out of work people that have exhausted their unemployment supports live in WV.

Well if Pelousy's House had presented a stand alone Chinese virus relief bill the Senate would have already passed it to Trump for signing.

Since she presented a bill loaded with pork the Senate won't vote on it till the pork is removed.

Personally I think Pelousy doesn't want to pass a bill like this just before the elections. Politics pure and simple.
What pork?

What pork?

The pork they loaded it with. That's why the Senate won't call a vote. They want a stand alone Chinese virus relief bill. Not a bill loaded with pork.

I read the House bill all 3 times. I will admit the first one was a bit over the top but the one on the table right now is exactly what is needed. And I believe Manuchian and Rump knows this. It's about as stripped down as it can be and still do the job. Meanwhile, Moscow Mitch doesn't even have a "Plan" other than just say NO.

What pork?

The pork they loaded it with. That's why the Senate won't call a vote. They want a stand alone Chinese virus relief bill. Not a bill loaded with pork.

The Senate won't call a vote because it would give the appearance of weakness. Meanwhile, come Jan 2nd, another group will be in charge. Why? Because Moscow Mitch and his consorts, have once again, placed POWER over doing what is right for America.

What pork?

What pork is that?

What pork?

I'm still waiting for you to point out this alleged pork.

Or can you not find it?

What pork?

Or can you not find it?

Can't look for it on this computer. If you want to know, look it up dumbass.

What pork?

Or can you not find it?

Can't look for it on this computer. If you want to know, look it up dumbass.
Lol, cop out.

Loser.

Forum List

Back