Statue of Jesus Christ Decapitated

A statue of Jesus Christ was found beheaded and knocked off its pedestal outside of a Southwest Miami-Dade church, and the Archdiocese of Miami believes the incident was not an accident.

Who would have guessed that the left, who claims expertise on Christianity, would assault Christianity like this?

Well, I agree with the Archdiocese of Miami: it's a hate crime. And I say the tolerant left is responsible for it.
They don't know who did it.

The right has a history of doing shit and trying to blame the left. Like those guys who shot the cops during the protests.

A statue of Jesus Christ was found beheaded and knocked off its pedestal outside of a Southwest Miami-Dade church, and the Archdiocese of Miami believes the incident was not an accident.

Who would have guessed that the left, who claims expertise on Christianity, would assault Christianity like this?

Well, I agree with the Archdiocese of Miami: it's a hate crime. And I say the tolerant left is responsible for it.

I blame Trump for allowing the Coup plotters and planners to go unpunished thus far. It's incentivized Xi to push his American Taliban further to to mayhem and Civil upheaval.

This would be so different if McCabe, Comey and Brennan were face a firing squad for treason and sedition
I don't blame Trump. If he were king of America, this sedition would be over now. He gets a lot of resistance.

No, there was a Coup against him. The American Taliban perverted the FBI, turning it into their Secret Police. They went after a billionaire and US Presidential Candidate. There's no way to put that genie back in the bottle!

What stops the American Taliban from turning that against ALL of us? NOTHING!

It has never been about social justice

It is simply filth unleashing their filthiness as encouraged by the media and abetted by the Democrat party.
Show us proof of where any leading Democrat in office advocated and abetted this action.
Yeah I was looking for that..then found the dumbshits messed up a statue of Frederick Douglas..

Da fuck is wrong with these assholes? GRRR!

I blame Trump for allowing the Coup plotters and planners to go unpunished thus far. It's incentivized Xi to push his American Taliban further to to mayhem and Civil upheaval.

This would be so different if McCabe, Comey and Brennan were face a firing squad for treason and sedition
I don't blame Trump. If he were king of America, this sedition would be over now. He gets a lot of resistance.

No, there was a Coup against him. The American Taliban perverted the FBI, turning it into their Secret Police. They went after a billionaire and US Presidential Candidate. There's no way to put that genie back in the bottle!

Oh! There is something! It's called armed Americans!

Show us proof of where any leading Democrat in office advocated and abetted this action.
No democrat like AOC or Ilhan Omar has explicitly said someone should decapitate Jesus Christ.
That would be far too honest, even for the people that want capitalism destroyed and the nuclear family unit
dissolved.

Their support for this sort of thing has all been implied and encouraged through support for radical anti American groups like BLM and even Antifa.

The more telling indicator will be to see how many leftist politicians come out and condemn this
this sacrilegious vandalism and outrage. I am guessing you will be able to count them on the fingers
of a man with no arms.

Yes, there was a coup against him. He meets a lot of resistance.

I think if Trump had the authority to handle the seditious left entirely himself, I think the sedition would be over now.

The right has a history of doing shit and trying to blame the left. Like those guys who shot the cops during the protests.
4 Goebbels!

Biggest Lie in weeks

4 Goebbels!

Biggest Lie in weeks
Is he intelligent enough to know he is lying? The general level of awareness among the apologists for these actions tends to be quite primitive.

Normal people hear of this and are aghast. It takes quite the special type to only want to divert the blame.

Did the statue bleed?
Why don’t you go to iran and attack a mosque?

4 Goebbels!

Biggest Lie in weeks
Except it's isn't a lie. They are being held without bail awaiting trial.

Obviously whoever did such a thing doesn't know the man's history. Back in the day, everything that could be thought of was done to him and the man still rose from the day three days later.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back