Statue of Jesus Christ Decapitated

norwegen

Diamond Member
Dec 22, 2013
Ormond Beach, FL

A statue of Jesus Christ was found beheaded and knocked off its pedestal outside of a Southwest Miami-Dade church, and the Archdiocese of Miami believes the incident was not an accident.

Who would have guessed that the left, who claims expertise on Christianity, would assault Christianity like this?

Well, I agree with the Archdiocese of Miami: it's a hate crime. And I say the tolerant left is responsible for it.

Well what most captures my attention regarding these matters, is the naked involvement of high ranking US catholic clerics in advancing the communist message, and of course, the obvious communist devotions of the current molester in chief, pope Frank, or whatever the fuck his name is....

A statue of Jesus Christ was found beheaded and knocked off its pedestal outside of a Southwest Miami-Dade church, and the Archdiocese of Miami believes the incident was not an accident.

Who would have guessed that the left, who claims expertise on Christianity, would assault Christianity like this?

Well, I agree with the Archdiocese of Miami: it's a hate crime. And I say the tolerant left is responsible for it.
Why would you bear false witness and commit a sin? Evidently you don't know who did this...You just take any opportunity to falsely accuse millions of people to make your side look good, yet it only makes you and those that follow fools.
Do you think that removing a statue of Jesus would stop history from knowing who he is and was?

/----/ And isn't Libtards who lecture us that Jesus was a liberal?

Did the statue bleed?
/-----/ Yet Libtards are seething with rage over this:
BLM sculpture that replaced toppled Colston statue is removed
BLM sculpture that replaced toppled Colston statue is removed
The sculpture of a Black Lives Matter protester which replaced the statue of slave trader Edward Colston has been removed. Pictures from the scene appeared to show workers at the site in Bristol ...

Well what most captures my attention regarding these matters, is the naked involvement of high ranking US catholic clerics in advancing the communist message, and of course, the obvious communist devotions of the current molester in chief, pope Frank, or whatever the fuck his name is....
Certainly the Catholic Church is partly complicit in our social unrest, being situated somewhat to the left. As Baron de Montesquieu said, while Protestants were more amenable to a spirit of liberty and independence, the Catholic Church, having a visible head like a monarchy, seemed more agreeable to those who courted authority.

This kind of behavior lies entirely on the left, though.

/----/ And isn't Libtards who lecture us that Jesus was a liberal?
No, CB, I think the theory is that Jesus was a liberal, the Founders were Liberal, this nation is liberal, Hillary actually won, Trump is illegitimate, and Biden will win without ever coming out of his basement or even debating because everyone has jumped ship from Trump and no one actually lives in any of the Red states anyway.

I blame Trump for allowing the Coup plotters and planners to go unpunished thus far. It's incentivized Xi to push his American Taliban further to to mayhem and Civil upheaval.

This would be so different if McCabe, Comey and Brennan were face a firing squad for treason and sedition

I blame Trump for allowing the Coup plotters and planners to go unpunished thus far. It's incentivized Xi to push his American Taliban further to to mayhem and Civil upheaval.

This would be so different if McCabe, Comey and Brennan were face a firing squad for treason and sedition
I don't blame Trump. If he were king of America, this sedition would be over now. He gets a lot of resistance.

I don't blame Trump. If he were king of America, this sedition would be over now. He gets a lot of resistance.
Yet he is not king, never will be king and he needs to learn to handle his job better.

Did the statue bleed?
No, but I bet the filthy commie perpetrators do.

300px-Buddy_christ.jpg

Why would you bear false witness and commit a sin? Evidently you don't know who did this...You just take any opportunity to falsely accuse millions of people to make your side look good, yet it only makes you and those that follow fools.
Do you think that removing a statue of Jesus would stop history from knowing who he is and was?
Its just a statue. But it represents who Jesus was. So to Progs this is the same as the Confederate statues. Which means you are really revolutionaries. Bringing in some Marxist panacea to this land that will end up being a blood bath.

Forum List

Back