Staffer Accuses Joe Biden of Penetrative Forcible Sexual Assault

ESHJ5jdXkAEi7Ey

Ahhh Plugs..... say it ain't so. It's hard to believe that feeble, stuttering fuck was a serial rapist. But I suppose there was a time last century when he was on his game.... he molests 12-year old girls and makes their skin crawl in front of us. This isn't much of a stretch.

It would be funny, after running a Crime Family for decades... a fucking Cartel... extorting money from countries and violating every RICO statute in the books.... only to be taken down for finger-fucking a staffer.

That's some delicious irony.

While I understand the point that the accusations against Trump are as bad, I'm disappointed in everyone who is arguing that what Biden allegedly did is not any worse/or maybe not as bad/ as Trump and therefore....what? It's okay then?

I have no idea if this is true. I've been following the google hits for news coverage and none of the majors have picked it up yet. That makes me wonder if they haven't been able to verify the surprising information that no one would take her case. Yes, yes, I know, the MSM is in the Dems pocket and that is why they're not reporting--that's bullshit. It would be a great clicker on the front page. They'd all be on it. Maybe they will be. I'm waiting.

While I understand the point that the accusations against Trump are as bad, I'm disappointed in everyone who is arguing that what Biden allegedly did is not any worse/or maybe not as bad/ as Trump and therefore....what? It's okay then?

I have no idea if this is true. I've been following the google hits for news coverage and none of the majors have picked it up yet. That makes me wonder if they haven't been able to verify the surprising information that no one would take her case. Yes, yes, I know, the MSM is in the Dems pocket and that is why they're not reporting--that's bullshit. It would be a great clicker on the front page. They'd all be on it. Maybe they will be. I'm waiting.

Why in the world would the Fake News report on this? It's only the presumptive presidential nominee of the free world being credibly accused of rape. The only thing that matters is the ideology of the rapist.

Fake News doesn't need a 'great clicker on the front page'.... they already manufacture them by the dozens. Right now it's "Trump kills by touting fish tank cleaner as medicine for covid19!!!"

Next it will be "It's Easter and we still have cases of Covid19 - THE LIAR!!!"

There's a reason it's called Fake News. Let's see what happens in Nov.

[
Look at the Leftards attempt to draw moral equivalency to Joe’s raping her!

Kavanaugh is laughing his ass off.
You have nothing. Trump has a history of predatory behavior. How many rapes Trump may have committed with his best buddy Jeff Epstein we may never know. We know he beat and raped at last one.
sorry but we dont "know" that,,,hes only been accused,,,

now biden on the other hand has several videos of him molesting young girls,,,
That is made up BS. Biden may be a bit touchy but he is not a child rapist like Trump seems to be. Link me to a law suit where Biden has been sued for child rape and then we’ll talk.
when was trump proven to be a child rapist???

as for joe ,,,well there are several cases of fondling little girls with video proof,,,we can only assume he either has or wants to take it further,,,
How many allegations do you want against Trump before you acknowledge he is a perv. Just admit Trump is a perv but he is your perv and dammit you will stand by your man!

How many times must Trump have to spank you, before you give up?

I think he likes the spankings from Trump.

Now, this one is a bit more current then the Kavanaugh fiasco and even though I'm no Biden supporter, this shit makes me sick:

Tara Reade has been trying to tell her story since it happened in 1993, when she was working as a staff assistant for Joe Biden. She told part of her story-- about how Biden would put his hands on her shoulders and run his fingers up and down her neck-- in the spring of 2019 after Lucy Flores accused Biden of kissing the top of her head and smelling her hair inappropriately. But Reade didn't tell her full story. As Ryan Grim reveals at The Intercept, Reade asked for help from Time's Up, but the organization said it could not support her because a case taking on Biden would jeopardize their non-profit status. Tara is finally telling the story she's been trying to tell for decades. While there were no witnesses to Biden's alleged sexual assault of Tara Reade, her brother and close friend, both of whom I've spoken to, recall Reade telling them about it at the time.

Now, this one is a bit more current then the Kavanaugh fiasco and even though I'm no Biden supporter, this shit makes me sick:

Tara Reade has been trying to tell her story since it happened in 1993, when she was working as a staff assistant for Joe Biden. She told part of her story-- about how Biden would put his hands on her shoulders and run his fingers up and down her neck-- in the spring of 2019 after Lucy Flores accused Biden of kissing the top of her head and smelling her hair inappropriately. But Reade didn't tell her full story. As Ryan Grim reveals at The Intercept, Reade asked for help from Time's Up, but the organization said it could not support her because a case taking on Biden would jeopardize their non-profit status. Tara is finally telling the story she's been trying to tell for decades. While there were no witnesses to Biden's alleged sexual assault of Tara Reade, her brother and close friend, both of whom I've spoken to, recall Reade telling them about it at the time.

Biden is now toast.
At least the female he fingered wasn't 14 years old.
Let's watch all the women at MSNBC/CNN/WP/NYT totally ignore this allegation at first.
You watch. When are forced to respond they'll attack the victim.
There are rarely any "witnesses" to these types of sexual attacks.

Interesting that this story broke just after Biden's disastrous virus briefing that was supposed to be daily. This representative of the bimbo brigade hatched her tale of woe concurrently with the DNC's revelation that perhaps they should draft Cuomo with a brokered convention. Now. How to dump Joe without admitting that they ever wanted the senile fool to begin with.

l
Has Biden been sued for child rape like Trump? Biden has never been accused of raping a 14 year old like Trump. Trump is also being sued now for defamation regarding a rape. What is the status of that case?
Trump was never sued for child rape. A woman wrote a piece of delusional fiction. Because it was never served he was never sued
I attached A link. Read the law suit. Trump and Epstein were best pals. That girl was telling the truth.

So all you have is speculation, nothing else, no evidence, just gossip and speculation. Thanks for the info. You have as much as the girl has on Biden and the same with Kavanaugh. It seems that your bigotry is your deciding factor on guilt or innocence.
Listen Hoss, I linked to a website. If the lawsuit was libelous why didn’t Trump sue the attorneys and the plaintiff for libel? He could have. I mean there are serious allegations that he beat the girl and forcibly raped her. Why or why did he not sue them or seek attorney fees from them or have the attorney s disciplined or take any action to restore his “reputation”.
Can you imagine that sensitive little overcompensating pink mushroom dick passing up a law suit opportunity?
Exactly. An a innocent man would have sought restitution. Not Trump he never said a word. Suspicious in itself.

an innocent man tries to ignore crazy bitchs,,,

Trump is known for suing at the drop of a hat. He is not known for ignoring.

Forum List

Back