Former Ukrainian Prosecutor Accuses Joe Biden of Corruption

So now Burisma wasn’t corrupt enough. You guys will turn backflips to protect the Biden crime syndicate. It is amazing.

Frankly, I don't really care about Bursima, and you guys probably never would have heard of it if it wasn't the center of a bizarre conspiracy theory that got Trump impeached.

Had he listened to his sensible experts on Ukraine, he'd have realized this was nonsense.

But Trump knows more about war than the generals, more about medicine than the doctors, and more about diplomacy than the Diplomats.

25 Aug 2023 ~~ By Katherine Fung

Former Prosecutor General of Ukraine Viktor Shokin accused President Joe Biden of corruption, saying that while he didn't want to wade into "unproven facts," his belief was that Biden bribed Ukrainian officials in exchange for Shokin's firing.
"I do not want to deal in unproven facts, but my firm personal conviction is that, yes, this was the case. They were being bribed. The fact that Joe Biden gave away $1 billion in U.S. money in exchange for my dismissal, my firing, isn't that alone a case of corruption?" Shokin told Fox News on Friday.
Shokin, who has played a central role in the conspiracy theory related to Biden and Ukraine, has long claimed that Biden pushed for his removal because Shokin was investigating Burisma Holdings, the company where Biden's son Hunter sat on the board.
~Snip~
Shokin's comments seem to refer to the president's own remarks, during which he took credit for Shokin's firing.
In January 2018, Biden boasted about withholding a loan to Ukraine until the prosecutor was removed during a talk at the Council of Foreign Relations.
"I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from [former Ukrainian President Petro] Poroshenko and from [former Ukrainian Prime Minister Arseniy] Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor. And they didn't," Biden said.
"I said, nah, I'm not going to—or, we're not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You're not the president...I said, call him," Biden continued. "I looked at them and said: I'm leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you're not getting the money. Well, son of a b****. He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time."

Commentary:
Lest we forget, Trump was impeached for a telephone call to Zelensky regarding this Biden incident and apparent violation of his position and a Pay for Play grift.
I strongly suggest that Mr. Shokin refrain from flying in any type of aircraft, Get a remote starter for his car, stop eating salads and definitely don’t go walking in a park........

**********​
**********​

Shokin has a lot in common with Trump.

Frankly, I don't really care about Bursima, and you guys probably never would have heard of it if it wasn't the center of a bizarre conspiracy theory that got Trump impeached.

Had he listened to his sensible experts on Ukraine, he'd have realized this was nonsense.

But Trump knows more about war than the generals, more about medicine than the doctors, and more about diplomacy than the Diplomats.

I don’t care much about Burisma either, but I do care that Burisma was one of the vehicles used to make the Biden family rich by withholding US taxpayer money. We know you and Democrats don’t care because…Trump.

I don’t care much about Burisma either, but I do care that Burisma was one of the vehicles used to make the Biden family rich by withholding US taxpayer money. We know you and Democrats don’t care because…Trump.

Right, because Trump did shit that had an effect on my life, when he fucked up covid and the economy.

Bursima is a bullshit scandal, Trump does a lot worse with his grifting the whole time he was in.

Hey, did the Trump NFT you bought earn back any money?

Right, because Trump did shit that had an effect on my life, when he fucked up covid and the economy.

Bursima is a bullshit scandal, Trump does a lot worse with his grifting the whole time he was in.

Hey, did the Trump NFT you bought earn back any money?
Biden is doing plenty to negatively affect my life and the overall economy, not to mention foreign policy, which is a disaster.

Selling out my country isn't so great either.

Nearly $500k in cash and $400k in gold bars were recently found at one corrupt Dem's residence. Biden's residence, safety deposit box and offshore accounts need to be searched.

Biden is doing plenty to negatively affect my life and the overall economy, not to mention foreign policy, which is a disaster.

Selling out my country isn't so great either.

Yes, how dare he not hate the people you hate, like Trump did.

Our foreign policy is just fine, thanks. Biden repaired all the relationships Trump screwed up with the allies by disrespecting them.

Yes, how dare he not hate the people you hate, like Trump did.

No idea who that is, but I can imagine this is you attempting to randomly throw out the race card and the *phobia card. It is in your DNA. You can’t help it.

Our foreign policy is just fine, thanks. Biden repaired all the relationships Trump screwed up with the allies by disrespecting them.

The world is a much more dangerous place thaks to this weak-kneed administration’s foreign policy. Iran, N. Korea, Russia and China are getting really cozy and thanks to Biden, Iran now has even more money to play around with. Being weak and acquising to all your enemies is long term recipe for disaster. I don’t expect someone like you to understand. You can just blame the foriegn policy(and economic) mess on the next Republican that comes into office. Don’t wait too long though or you may find that a Democrat is left holding the bag for all their horrendous policies instead of passing the buck.

So now Burisma wasn’t corrupt enough. You guys will turn backflips to protect the Biden crime syndicate. It is amazing.
Hey,

How about getting some fucking evidence....

You have load of allegations but noithing...

There is more evidence of Trump fucking his kids than you have of corruption involving Joe Biden....

Former Prosecutor General of Ukraine Viktor Shokin accused President Joe Biden of corruption, saying that while he didn't want to wade into "unproven facts," his belief was that Biden bribed Ukrainian officials in exchange for Shokin's firing.
"I do not want to deal in unproven facts, but my firm personal conviction is that, yes, this was the case. They were being bribed. The fact that Joe Biden gave away $1 billion in U.S. money in exchange for my dismissal, my firing, isn't that alone a case of corruption?" Shokin told Fox News on Friday.
Shokin, who has played a central role in the conspiracy theory related to Biden and Ukraine, has long claimed that Biden pushed for his removal because Shokin was investigating Burisma Holdings, the company where Biden's son Hunter sat on the board.
~Snip~
Shokin's comments seem to refer to the president's own remarks, during which he took credit for Shokin's firing.
In January 2018, Biden boasted about withholding a loan to Ukraine until the prosecutor was removed during a talk at the Council of Foreign Relations.
"I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from [former Ukrainian President Petro] Poroshenko and from [former Ukrainian Prime Minister Arseniy] Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor. And they didn't," Biden said.
"I said, nah, I'm not going to—or, we're not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You're not the president...I said, call him," Biden continued. "I looked at them and said: I'm leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you're not getting the money. Well, son of a b****. He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time."

Commentary:
Lest we forget, Trump was impeached for a telephone call to Zelensky regarding this Biden incident and apparent violation of his position and a Pay for Play grift.
I strongly suggest that Mr. Shokin refrain from flying in any type of aircraft, Get a remote starter for his car, stop eating salads and definitely don’t go walking in a park........

**********​
**********​
So Shokin's corrupt Diamond Prosecutors, caught with boocoos of loose Diamonds and cash they were paid by corrupt business oligarchs not to investigate their corruption, and Shokin refusing to prosecute these prosecutors, one of whom was Shokin's Chauffeur who he advanced to being a prosecutor.... was not the issue?

Quite convenient that all your articles failed to mention how upset the Ukrainian people were with Shokin and his corrupt diamond prosecutors, and their insistence that he be canned!

Your news articles and anything written by John Solomon on it is FAKE NEWS. Solomon works for Giuliani and Trump to spread fake news narratives.... That's a known fact!

Hey,

How about getting some fucking evidence....

You have load of allegations but noithing...

There is more evidence of Trump fucking his kids than you have of corruption involving Joe Biden....

There is a load of circumstantial evidence. If a suspects bloody fingerprints are found all over a crime scene and he says he wasn’t there, a smoking gun is not needed for a conviction, especially if there is no reasonable alibi, which Hunter doesn’t have. Why was he hired and paid big money? Did they NOT expect something/anything in return? Common sense prevails. A 5-year old could connect the dots, but the left doesn’t want any part of it.

Dun, der, Cleetus, Hate Radio told you to be unhappy.

The world is a much more dangerous place thaks to this weak-kneed administration’s foreign policy. Iran, N. Korea, Russia and China are getting really cozy and thanks to Biden, Iran now has even more money to play around with.

Um, all those countries were cozy for years before Biden got there. If anyone has made China more of a threat it was Trump by demonizing it for four years.

Being weak and acquising to all your enemies is long term recipe for disaster.

Naw, man, what is a recipe for disaster is continuing to think you can bully the rest of the world. Trump and Bush Jr. Alienated most of the rest of the world, including our allies, by being so arrogant.

I don’t expect someone like you to understand.
I have degrees in History and Political Science... but they came from a University that wasn't Right With Jesus and taught about talking snakes.

In talking about foreign policy with Wingnuts, I find that most of you are piss ignorant, especially about China. (Admittedly, I have a sympathy for China, being married to a Chinese woman.) You don't understand Chinese history in the context of how it was exploited by foreign powers for over a century, and how that has an effect on their thinking. We look at Taiwan as "Democracy vs. Communism", they look at Taiwan as a territory of China that was stolen first by Japan and then by the US.

You can just blame the foriegn policy(and economic) mess on the next Republican that comes into office.
Well, given that Recessions happened under Trump, Bush Jr., Bush Sr., Reagan, Ford, Nixon... you can expect a mess when the next one gets into office. Hopefully that won't be for a long time.

Don’t wait too long though or you may find that a Democrat is left holding the bag for all their horrendous policies instead of passing the buck.
Oh, quite the contrary, What will end up happening is that people will forget how bad Republicans fuck things up, and you'll get stupid people who are too comfortable voting their bibles over their checkbooks.

There is a load of circumstantial evidence. If a suspects bloody fingerprints are found all over a crime scene and he says he wasn’t there, a smoking gun is not needed for a conviction, especially if there is no reasonable alibi, which Hunter doesn’t have. Why was he hired and paid big money? Did they NOT expect something/anything in return? Common sense prevails. A 5-year old could connect the dots, but the left doesn’t want any part of it.

Hunter was paid big money because he was a capable guy. It's why Clinton and Bush both appointed him positions of authority.

By 1998, Hunter Biden had risen to the rank of executive vice president at MBNA.[18] Biden departed from MBNA in 1998. He then served at the United States Department of Commerce, focusing on ecommerce policy for President Bill Clinton's administration.[30] Biden then became a lobbyist, co-founding the firm of Oldaker, Biden & Belair.[31] According to Adam Entous of The New Yorker, Biden and his father established a relationship in which "Biden wouldn't ask Hunter about his lobbying clients, and Hunter wouldn't tell his father about them."[18]

Hunter Biden was appointed to a five-year term on the board of directors of Amtrak by President George W. Bush in 2006.[32] Biden was the board's vice chairman from July 2006 until 2009, was replaced as vice chairman in January 2010,[33] and resigned from the board in February,[34] shortly after his father became vice president. Biden said during his father's vice-presidential campaign that it was time for his lobbying activities to end.[18]

In 2006, Biden and his uncle James Biden purchased international hedge fund Paradigm Global Advisors; they began to dissolve the company in 2010.[35] In September 2008, Biden founded a consultancy company named Seneca Global Advisors that offered to help companies expand into foreign markets.[36] Biden was a partner in investment vehicles that included the name "Seneca" to denote his participation.[37] In 2009, he, Devon Archer, and Christopher Heinz founded the investment and advisory firm Rosemont Seneca Partners.[31] He also co-founded venture capital firm Eudora Global.[26] He held the position of counsel in the law firm Boies Schiller Flexner LLP in 2014.[18] Biden was on the board of directors of World Food Program USA, a 501(c)(3) charity based in Washington, D.C., that supports the work of the UN World Food Programme from 2011 to 2017; he served as board chairman from 2011 to 2015.[38] While an unpaid chair of World Food Program USA, Hunter Biden helped increase funding 60 percent in five years - to more than $2 billion.[39]

Now, I would be remiss if I didn't acknowledge that being a Biden didn't open doors for Hunter. Sure it did. Same with being a Bush or a Kennedy or a Pritzker. That's really not a crime.

But people hired him because he got things done.

He also had a substance abuse problem, like a lot of Americans do. (Whether it be legal or illegal substances).

~Snip~

Commentary:

**********​
**********​
I do not want to deal in unproven facts, but

Thank you for sharing...

No idea who that is, but I can imagine this is you attempting to randomly throw out the race card and the *phobia card. It is in your DNA. You can’t help it.

The world is a much more dangerous place thaks to this weak-kneed administration’s foreign policy. Iran, N. Korea, Russia and China are getting really cozy and thanks to Biden, Iran now has even more money to play around with. Being weak and acquising to all your enemies is long term recipe for disaster. I don’t expect someone like you to understand. You can just blame the foriegn policy(and economic) mess on the next Republican that comes into office. Don’t wait too long though or you may find that a Democrat is left holding the bag for all their horrendous policies instead of passing the buck.
. I don’t expect someone like you to understand.
Post your 3 primary sources of information.

Post your 3 primary sources of information.

You mean if I don’t find it on CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, the NYT, the WaPo, NPR , et al. then it must be false? All of these outlets fed the mindless drones the nonsense about transitory inflation, for example. Those that Google and don’t bother reading past the first page or two of results knew differently.

Forum List

Back