Former Ukrainian Prosecutor Accuses Joe Biden of Corruption

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

25 Aug 2023 ~~ By Katherine Fung

Former Prosecutor General of Ukraine Viktor Shokin accused President Joe Biden of corruption, saying that while he didn't want to wade into "unproven facts," his belief was that Biden bribed Ukrainian officials in exchange for Shokin's firing.
"I do not want to deal in unproven facts, but my firm personal conviction is that, yes, this was the case. They were being bribed. The fact that Joe Biden gave away $1 billion in U.S. money in exchange for my dismissal, my firing, isn't that alone a case of corruption?" Shokin told Fox News on Friday.
Shokin, who has played a central role in the conspiracy theory related to Biden and Ukraine, has long claimed that Biden pushed for his removal because Shokin was investigating Burisma Holdings, the company where Biden's son Hunter sat on the board.
~Snip~
Shokin's comments seem to refer to the president's own remarks, during which he took credit for Shokin's firing.
In January 2018, Biden boasted about withholding a loan to Ukraine until the prosecutor was removed during a talk at the Council of Foreign Relations.
"I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from [former Ukrainian President Petro] Poroshenko and from [former Ukrainian Prime Minister Arseniy] Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor. And they didn't," Biden said.
"I said, nah, I'm not going to—or, we're not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You're not the president...I said, call him," Biden continued. "I looked at them and said: I'm leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you're not getting the money. Well, son of a b****. He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time."

Commentary:
Lest we forget, Trump was impeached for a telephone call to Zelensky regarding this Biden incident and apparent violation of his position and a Pay for Play grift.
I strongly suggest that Mr. Shokin refrain from flying in any type of aircraft, Get a remote starter for his car, stop eating salads and definitely don’t go walking in a park........

**********​
**********​

25 Aug 2023 ~~ By Katherine Fung

Former Prosecutor General of Ukraine Viktor Shokin accused President Joe Biden of corruption, saying that while he didn't want to wade into "unproven facts," his belief was that Biden bribed Ukrainian officials in exchange for Shokin's firing.
"I do not want to deal in unproven facts, but my firm personal conviction is that, yes, this was the case. They were being bribed. The fact that Joe Biden gave away $1 billion in U.S. money in exchange for my dismissal, my firing, isn't that alone a case of corruption?" Shokin told Fox News on Friday.
Shokin, who has played a central role in the conspiracy theory related to Biden and Ukraine, has long claimed that Biden pushed for his removal because Shokin was investigating Burisma Holdings, the company where Biden's son Hunter sat on the board.
~Snip~
Shokin's comments seem to refer to the president's own remarks, during which he took credit for Shokin's firing.
In January 2018, Biden boasted about withholding a loan to Ukraine until the prosecutor was removed during a talk at the Council of Foreign Relations.
"I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from [former Ukrainian President Petro] Poroshenko and from [former Ukrainian Prime Minister Arseniy] Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor. And they didn't," Biden said.
"I said, nah, I'm not going to—or, we're not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You're not the president...I said, call him," Biden continued. "I looked at them and said: I'm leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you're not getting the money. Well, son of a b****. He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time."

Commentary:
Lest we forget, Trump was impeached for a telephone call to Zelensky regarding this Biden incident and apparent violation of his position and a Pay for Play grift.
I strongly suggest that Mr. Shokin refrain from flying in any type of aircraft, Get a remote starter for his car, stop eating salads and definitely don’t go walking in a park........

**********​
**********​
Yup.

F6BMb8IXUAAqI8U

Ukrainian Prosecutor Gives Proof of

Biden Taking Bribes

14 Sep 2023 ~~ By David Ruffel

The Biden family had no business being in Ukraine — no personal ties, no business relationships, and no expertise or experience in the energy sector.
Yet, Hunter Biden showed up from America. He sat on the board of a Ukrainian gas company called Burisma and received millions of dollars in exchange. Subpoenaed bank records show that roughly $20 million in unexplained wire transfers were sent to the Biden family from foreign sources.
There’s no debate that this occurred. The only question is, “Why?”
Another American was sitting next to Hunter on the same board of the same company — Devon Archer. As a longtime Biden family friend and business associate, Archer says the arrangement was his whole idea.
Beginning on January 20, 2011, then-Vice President Joe Biden wrote a personal letter to Archer to thank him for the business opportunity. The letter, which has been analyzed and authenticated, is quickly becoming known as “the smoking-gun evidence” that confirms Joe Biden’s close personal involvement in the scheme.

Commentary:
1694849060752.png
Just a reminder that we now know that there were a whole bunch of high senior personnel from the FBI, CIA, NSA, and State Dept., that were fully aware of every nickel that changed hands and more than likely got PAID TOO!

Ok, Doc, we know how you feel. You are wrong.
~~~~~~

Fact-checkers revise narrative on Biden’s role in firing Ukraine prosecutor as new evidence

Washington Post new cites State Department documents recently made public by Just the News, concedes Biden may have called "audible' in threatening to withhold loan guarantee to force firing of Victor Shokin.
15 Sep 2023 ~~ By Steven Richards

Four years after the Hunter Biden scandal first burst into the limelight, news media fact-checkers are still revising their narratives. Once declarative in their findings, the latest fact checks have begun to hedge and equivocate in the face of contradictory evidence uncovered by Congress and open-records litigation.
The freshest example surfaced Friday when The Washington Post’s Glenn Kessler updated his reporting on how Joe Biden as vice president came to withhold $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees in late 2015 to force the firing of Ukrainian prosecutor whose office was investigating the Burisma Holdings energy firm that employed Hunter Biden.
Citing documents uncovered by Just the News, Kessler admitted for the first time that Joe Biden may have “called an audible,” or changed the plan, on the firing of Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin on his way to Kyiv aboard Air Force Two in December 2015.
These findings call into question one of the central tenants of the fact-checkers’ assertion dating back four years ago: that then-Vice President Biden went to Kyiv to carry out the established policy of the U.S. government and international organizations, didn’t have a deciding role in its formulation and most notably, had nothing to do with Shokin's ongoing investigation of Burisma, the energy company with with the Bidens were deeply intertwined.
~Snip~

Kessler – lead fact-checker at the Post – at one time said that Biden was simply carrying out U.S. policy developed by the State Department and the European Union and “operated independently of his son’s efforts to engage a PR firm to burnish Zlochevsky’s image.” Therefore, the Bidens could not be implicated in any bribery or influence scheme, as some Republicans have alleged.
Now, acknowledging the importance and authenticity of new documents and questions into the Biden family’s alleged influence peddling scheme, The Washington Post has given more context to the Shokin firing.
In Kessler’s most recent piece he concluded through interviews with former Obama administration officials that then-Vice President Biden “called an audible – or changed the plan – to link Viktor Shokin’s firing with the $1 billion loan guarantee while he was aboard Air Force Two on his way to Kyiv.
“There was agreement [in the administration] that Shokin had to go,” an official who was traveling with Biden on his way to Kyiv told the Washington Post. That official specifically recalled a decision by Biden to change course, according to Kessler. “The only disagreement was on tactics,” the official told Kessler. “Biden came in hard, but that was consistent with the goal of U.S. policy.”

Commentary:
It appears that both you and the Quisling Media are not interested in the truth. Both are only interested in preserving a power structure that they are ideologically and financially aligned with.
Fealty to a leftist narrative is the habit in media these days. Nothing else even fits the world view.
Young people trained in today`s schools of “Journalism” aren’t given true understanding of history, economics, civics, literature. They’re taught how to write an interesting sentence and how to repeat what they’re told by “authorities”. Thinking, reasoning, asking pertinent questions are NOT part of their training.
Meanwhile, the cycle downward continues. This is like the book of Judges in the Bible. The spiral goes down...once in a while a hero arises, sets things right for a time, and then when they’re off the scene, back to the crapper goes society.

Would that be the same prosecutor that was arrested and convicted of taking bribes to rig investigations into companies?

So now the Trumpers are taking the word of the fucking asshole that got his ass fired because his office was corrupt as hell?
Gimme a break

Last edited:

Forum List

Back