Former Ukrainian Prosecutor Accuses Joe Biden of Corruption

You mean if I don’t find it on CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, the NYT, the WaPo, NPR , et al. then it must be false? All of these outlets fed the mindless drones the nonsense about transitory inflation, for example. Those that Google and don’t bother reading past the first page or two of results knew differently.
Just do it and stop whinging.

No such thing was said on tape. Why LIE? Why not just tell the truth?

Biden's son was never mentioned in their conversation....you lied, you made that up....I'm so sick of liars..... :( Beelzebub be gone!

Oh really?

No such thing was said on tape. Why LIE? Why not just tell the truth?

Biden's son was never mentioned in their conversation....you lied, you made that up....I'm so sick of liars..... :( Beelzebub be gone!

have fun.

25 Aug 2023 ~~ By Katherine Fung

Former Prosecutor General of Ukraine Viktor Shokin accused President Joe Biden of corruption, saying that while he didn't want to wade into "unproven facts," his belief was that Biden bribed Ukrainian officials in exchange for Shokin's firing.
"I do not want to deal in unproven facts, but my firm personal conviction is that, yes, this was the case. They were being bribed. The fact that Joe Biden gave away $1 billion in U.S. money in exchange for my dismissal, my firing, isn't that alone a case of corruption?" Shokin told Fox News on Friday.
Shokin, who has played a central role in the conspiracy theory related to Biden and Ukraine, has long claimed that Biden pushed for his removal because Shokin was investigating Burisma Holdings, the company where Biden's son Hunter sat on the board.
~Snip~
Shokin's comments seem to refer to the president's own remarks, during which he took credit for Shokin's firing.
In January 2018, Biden boasted about withholding a loan to Ukraine until the prosecutor was removed during a talk at the Council of Foreign Relations.
"I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from [former Ukrainian President Petro] Poroshenko and from [former Ukrainian Prime Minister Arseniy] Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor. And they didn't," Biden said.
"I said, nah, I'm not going to—or, we're not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You're not the president...I said, call him," Biden continued. "I looked at them and said: I'm leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you're not getting the money. Well, son of a b****. He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time."

Commentary:
Lest we forget, Trump was impeached for a telephone call to Zelensky regarding this Biden incident and apparent violation of his position and a Pay for Play grift.
I strongly suggest that Mr. Shokin refrain from flying in any type of aircraft, Get a remote starter for his car, stop eating salads and definitely don’t go walking in a park........

**********​
**********​

"I do not want to deal in unproven facts." He then goes on to manufacture a mountain of bullshit.

Shokin's story has been blown out of the water. See below.

Oh really?
Hunter was never mentioned as doing anything criminal. Quit making up things.

They’re perfect words. What’s your point?
~~~~~~
A direct admission that he bribed the Ukraine government to fire their chief investigator that was getting to close to the truth about the Biden crime family.

~~~~~~
A direct admission that he bribed the Ukraine government to fire their chief investigator that was getting to close to the truth about the Biden crime family.
Biden didn't say that the prosecutor was "getting close to the truth" about his "crime family", did he?

~~~~~~
The first part is basically correct . The second part is pure partisan fantasy

25 Aug 2023 ~~ By Katherine Fung

Former Prosecutor General of Ukraine Viktor Shokin accused President Joe Biden of corruption, saying that while he didn't want to wade into "unproven facts," his belief was that Biden bribed Ukrainian officials in exchange for Shokin's firing.
"I do not want to deal in unproven facts, but my firm personal conviction is that, yes, this was the case. They were being bribed. The fact that Joe Biden gave away $1 billion in U.S. money in exchange for my dismissal, my firing, isn't that alone a case of corruption?" Shokin told Fox News on Friday.
Shokin, who has played a central role in the conspiracy theory related to Biden and Ukraine, has long claimed that Biden pushed for his removal because Shokin was investigating Burisma Holdings, the company where Biden's son Hunter sat on the board.
~Snip~
Shokin's comments seem to refer to the president's own remarks, during which he took credit for Shokin's firing.
In January 2018, Biden boasted about withholding a loan to Ukraine until the prosecutor was removed during a talk at the Council of Foreign Relations.
"I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from [former Ukrainian President Petro] Poroshenko and from [former Ukrainian Prime Minister Arseniy] Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor. And they didn't," Biden said.
"I said, nah, I'm not going to—or, we're not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You're not the president...I said, call him," Biden continued. "I looked at them and said: I'm leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you're not getting the money. Well, son of a b****. He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time."

Commentary:
Lest we forget, Trump was impeached for a telephone call to Zelensky regarding this Biden incident and apparent violation of his position and a Pay for Play grift.
I strongly suggest that Mr. Shokin refrain from flying in any type of aircraft, Get a remote starter for his car, stop eating salads and definitely don’t go walking in a park........

**********​
**********​

This guy Shokin is as confused and cuckoo as he is corrupt.

Have fun.

Enough with spamming with conspiracy theories from the worlds of Q/Trump.

1/3/2020 What really happened when Biden forced out Ukraine's top prosecutor

Explainer: Biden, allies pushed out Ukrainian prosecutor because he didn't pursue corruption cases 1/6

POLITICS

Explainer: Biden, allies pushed out
Ukrainian prosecutor because he
didn't pursue corruption cases

Courtney Subramanian USA TODAY
Published 4:00 a.m. ET Oct. 3, 2019 Updated 12:26 p.m. ET Nov. 15, 2019

WASHINGTON – A whistleblower complaint centering on President Donald Trump's phone
call with the Ukrainian president has spurred a number of allegations and counter-allegations
as Republicans and Democrats jockey for position amid an impeachment inquiry.
At the heart of Congress' probe into the president's actions is his claim that former Vice
President and 2020 Democratic front-runner Joe Biden strong-armed the Ukrainian
government to fire its top prosecutor in order to thwart an investigation into a company tied
to his son, Hunter Biden.

But sources ranging from former Obama administration officials to an anti-corruption
advocate in Ukraine say the official, Viktor Shokin, was ousted for the opposite reason
Trump and his allies claim.

It wasn't because Shokin was investigating a natural gas company tied to Biden's son; it
was because Shokin wasn't pursuing corruption among the country's politicians, according to
a Ukrainian official and four former American officials who specialized in Ukraine and
Europe.

Shokin's inaction prompted international calls for his ouster and ultimately resulted in his
removal by Ukraine's parliament.

Without pressure from Joe Biden, European diplomats, the International Monetary
Fund and other international organizations, Shokin would not have been fired, said Daria
Kaleniuk, co-founder and executive director of the Anti Corruption Action Centre in Kiev.

Forum List

Back