College indoctrinators worried about their lectures being online during Coronavirus

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
College indoctrinators are worried that their ability to indoctrinate your children behind your back may be curtailed if they have to post their lectures online as a result of the coronavirus. I say they shouldn't say anything in their classroom lectures they wouldn't want the world to hear them saying. Shouldn't they be proud to put their lectures online?

SAme in HS. Lot of stuff I would have not known they were pushing if girls hadn't told me, one being Islamic education day,,,they were opted out.

Transparency in education ... fear it.

hot-teacher-2.jpg

College indoctrinators are worried that their ability to indoctrinate your children behind your back may be curtailed if they have to post their lectures online as a result of the coronavirus. I say they shouldn't say anything in their classroom lectures they wouldn't want the world to hear them saying. Shouldn't they be proud to put their lectures online?

Why are the educated your enemy?

Classes open to the enrolled are much more secretive.

Why are the educated your enemy?

I never said the educated were my enemy. I said professors shouldn't be worried about hiding their lectures. You should be willing to show the world what you're teaching your students. It reminds me of people who criticize others behind their back.

There are many free online programs that people can take offered on numerous sites. High quality stuff from MIT, Harvard, Microsoft, IBM etc, not courses based on sociology or anything like that, but machine learning, computer science focused courses (for me, many more subjects though). I can see this as being the future, at least for certain subjects. Many of them would be great additions to those who choose home schooling as well. You can pay for certificates, or, just audit them for free.

I wonder about the differences in quality from these levels compared to HS. I do see this as the future with such a vast choice to choose from, even universities from all parts of the world who use this as a means to build a reputation, market to a global audience (with hopes you may choose them for a traditional setting program).

So, nobody should be concerned with it being made public, unless, they are clearly showing their bias. In fairness, I do imagine some of it might be uncomfortable to share. Schools are supposed to be a place to debate, share ideas and opinions though. As long as teachers can accept reasonable debate and disagreement, they shouldn't be concerned.

Oh, give it a phukking rest, son...

Nobody's trying to indoctrinate your precious little pekkerwoods...

Young people are naturally attracted to Liberalism...

So it should be no surprise that universities and colleges play to that natural attraction...

Much of it by Professional Students (academicians); many of whom never attained political maturity themselves...

"A man who is not a Liberal in his youth has no heart. A Man who is not a Conservative in his old age has no brains."

Not everything's a Worldwide Jooooooish Intellectual Kornspiracy, eh?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back