Staffer Accuses Joe Biden of Penetrative Forcible Sexual Assault

Penetrative. Beyond is normal groping.
#BelieveAllWomen

She worked in his office and says Biden has retaliated since the assault.

I've seen how angrily Joe comes at voters in a crowd in a threatening way just because they challenge him on a simple question or issue! Joe clearly has anger issues, mental issues, emotional issues, woman issues, memory issues, and bears very close observation.

She worked in his office
The Democrat Party is the party of "gentlemen" who will never give up certain expectations of "services" on a more or less personal basis from women who work in a subordinate role as secretaries, assistants etc.

I don't say "ladies" because that carries too much privilege and rank in that party, other than, well, don't be caught by some gentlemen's wife if you're a younger woman.

It's Bill Clinton's affair with Monica Lewinsky, the Jeffrey Epstein affair with the teenage girls' sleepovers that got so far out of hand with the drugs and solicitations.

The abortion-on-demand crowd.

Republicans don't get away with any of these indiscretions of sex, class or race, ever, and yet they are the ones who end up being extorted and blackmailed for all the Title IX money, which the Democrat men are always running off with somehow, to party with the girls, do all that alcohol and drugs, while they impose mental health gun control and other arbitrary punishments on law-abiding citizens.
Fantastic post, thanks.

She worked in his office
The Democrat Party is the party of "gentlemen" who will never give up certain expectations of "services" on a more or less personal basis from women who work in a subordinate role as secretaries, assistants etc.

I don't say "ladies" because that carries too much privilege and rank in that party, other than, well, don't be caught by some gentlemen's wife if you're a younger woman.

It's Bill Clinton's affair with Monica Lewinsky, the Jeffrey Epstein affair with the teenage girls' sleepovers that got so far out of hand with the drugs and solicitations.

The abortion-on-demand crowd.

Republicans don't get away with any of these indiscretions of sex, class or race, ever, and yet they are the ones who end up being extorted and blackmailed for all the Title IX money, which the Democrat men are always running off with somehow, to party with the girls, do all that alcohol and drugs, while they impose mental health gun control and other arbitrary punishments on law-abiding citizens.
Fantastic post, thanks.

Actually, Epstein was merely our child pimp to the aristocracy, do you not know this? Oh yeah Bluesboi.

Our known aristocratic clientele of the decades long child sex trafficking operation include Bill Clinton, Don Trump, Allan Dershowitz and Bonnie Prince Andy. That's why Epstein is no more, and why Ghislaine Maxwell was allowed by "the law" to slip back off into obscurity. To avoid embarrassing anymore of our pedophile predatory celebrity political class. They were double penetrating children bipartisanly.

You really should get out more when you're not gigging. Flight records. Private islands and airports, for those so amused, and then law and order, so they can cut loose, children for tasting, and they've got the jack, as Ghislaine Maxwell, slips out the back.

So I guess you can pout and then either deny this, engage in some due diligance, come back with some silly petiness, or leave me an emoji below.

The more you know ...

Has Biden been sued for child rape like Trump? Biden has never been accused of raping a 14 year old like Trump. Trump is also being sued now for defamation regarding a rape. What is the status of that case?
Trump was never sued for child rape. A woman wrote a piece of delusional fiction. Because it was never served he was never sued
I attached A link. Read the law suit. Trump and Epstein were best pals. That girl was telling the truth.

So all you have is speculation, nothing else, no evidence, just gossip and speculation. Thanks for the info. You have as much as the girl has on Biden and the same with Kavanaugh. It seems that your bigotry is your deciding factor on guilt or innocence.
Fake news night.

Who said anything about fake news? I need to see evidence. Ford had none, this girl accusing Biden has none and the one accusing Trump has no evidence.
John Law is trying to claim that Trump is guilty is because Epstein was his friend, if that is true then anyone who at one time or another knew Epstein is guilty of child rape. That is stupid logic.
Epstein was never Trump's friend. Unlike Bill Clinton and Mike Bloomberg, Trump had never even been to Epstein'
Has Biden been sued for child rape like Trump? Biden has never been accused of raping a 14 year old like Trump. Trump is also being sued now for defamation regarding a rape. What is the status of that case?
Trump was never sued for child rape. A woman wrote a piece of delusional fiction. Because it was never served he was never sued
I attached A link. Read the law suit. Trump and Epstein were best pals. That girl was telling the truth.

So all you have is speculation, nothing else, no evidence, just gossip and speculation. Thanks for the info. You have as much as the girl has on Biden and the same with Kavanaugh. It seems that your bigotry is your deciding factor on guilt or innocence.
Fake news night.

Who said anything about fake news? I need to see evidence. Ford had none, this girl accusing Biden has none and the one accusing Trump has no evidence.
John Law is trying to claim that Trump is guilty is because Epstein was his friend, if that is true then anyone who at one time or another knew Epstein is guilty of child rape. That is stupid logic.
Wrong..You either have not read my posts or failed to understand them. Re-read them and try again. Get your head out of Trump’s ass. It is affecting your rationality. Read the complaint; look at Trump’s past behavior; look at Trump’s words; look at the other lawsuits against Trump; look athe other allegations of rape against Trump. Think again when you come up from air.

I don’t like Trump, never voted for him nor will I vote for him. The girls case keeps getting thrown out of court, you now jump off the Epstein BS and move to another angle. It seems when you get trapped you change to a new angle.
No. I have never changed my position. Was Trump sued for sexual assault? Yes. Do I believe the allegations? Yes. Could Trump have sued the attorneys and Plaintiffs for libel? Yes Did he? No. Trump went after Avenatti with both guns a blazing. He ran away from this case.
The Allegations in the complaint against Trump and Epstein lends credence to the complaint. They were good friends. Trump was known to attend Epstein parties. This does not mean he raped the girl, but lends credence to what she says was true. How would she have known those facts if she was not involved with this case. How she wind up to attending this “party” also lends credence to the complaint. This was an Epstein MO. How would she have known that except if she lived through it.
The woman that accused Trump of child rape had no attorneys. Therefore were no attorneys To sue.

Trump didn't go to Epstein parties. But he did go to parties where Epstein was also a guest.

Interestingly enough this woman says she was 13 years old and made frequent trips to New York. Her parents never noticed? What did school say about her absences? Did she fly commercial? What airline? What kind of plane?

When it came right down to it she refused to answer any questions. Because she made it up and did not think that far ahead. That's why she dismissed her case.

She said she was threatened by goons and lawyers. She also said the threats included her family.

Trump did attend Epstein's house and implicated that Epstein was a friend.
Its o v e r. No case. Nothing. Zip. Nada. Can't be resurrected unless in your head.

Based on Trump's associations, character, own words, and actions, the allegations were very credible.

No one believed her. She couldn't find a lawyer and the case is done.

Threats can do that.

What about the 20+ other women who allege sexual assault by Donald Trump? Are they all lying?

It's Soros, the Chicoms and the DNC unsheathing the long knives for Quid Pro Joe. He was NEVER going to be the nominee, neither was Bernie. Soros and the ChiComs are preparing to hand the nomination to Cuomo

Penetrative. Beyond is normal groping.
#BelieveAllWomen

She worked in his office and says Biden has retaliated since the assault.

View attachment 315302

"I forgot to press charges 26 years ago because I had laundry to do", the alleged victim said. ""But now that He's running for President, I no longer have laundry to do".
Like Ford, all women should be heard and believed. Right?

Fake news night.

Epstein was never Trump's friend. Unlike Bill Clinton and Mike Bloomberg, Trump had never even been to Epstein'

Fake news night.

Wrong..You either have not read my posts or failed to understand them. Re-read them and try again. Get your head out of Trump’s ass. It is affecting your rationality. Read the complaint; look at Trump’s past behavior; look at Trump’s words; look at the other lawsuits against Trump; look athe other allegations of rape against Trump. Think again when you come up from air.

I don’t like Trump, never voted for him nor will I vote for him. The girls case keeps getting thrown out of court, you now jump off the Epstein BS and move to another angle. It seems when you get trapped you change to a new angle.
No. I have never changed my position. Was Trump sued for sexual assault? Yes. Do I believe the allegations? Yes. Could Trump have sued the attorneys and Plaintiffs for libel? Yes Did he? No. Trump went after Avenatti with both guns a blazing. He ran away from this case.
The Allegations in the complaint against Trump and Epstein lends credence to the complaint. They were good friends. Trump was known to attend Epstein parties. This does not mean he raped the girl, but lends credence to what she says was true. How would she have known those facts if she was not involved with this case. How she wind up to attending this “party” also lends credence to the complaint. This was an Epstein MO. How would she have known that except if she lived through it.
The woman that accused Trump of child rape had no attorneys. Therefore were no attorneys To sue.

Trump didn't go to Epstein parties. But he did go to parties where Epstein was also a guest.

Interestingly enough this woman says she was 13 years old and made frequent trips to New York. Her parents never noticed? What did school say about her absences? Did she fly commercial? What airline? What kind of plane?

When it came right down to it she refused to answer any questions. Because she made it up and did not think that far ahead. That's why she dismissed her case.

She said she was threatened by goons and lawyers. She also said the threats included her family.

Trump did attend Epstein's house and implicated that Epstein was a friend.
Its o v e r. No case. Nothing. Zip. Nada. Can't be resurrected unless in your head.

Based on Trump's associations, character, own words, and actions, the allegations were very credible.

No one believed her. She couldn't find a lawyer and the case is done.

Threats can do that.

What about the 20+ other women who allege sexual assault by Donald Trump? Are they all lying?
Don't you know only Dems lie ?? Repubs are truth tellers except for those 1000's of lies told by the pervert in our WH

Look at the Leftards attempt to draw moral equivalency to Joe’s raping her!

Kavanaugh is laughing his ass off.
You have nothing. Trump has a history of predatory behavior. How many rapes Trump may have committed with his best buddy Jeff Epstein we may never know. We know he beat and raped at last one girl. We know his ex-wife accused him of rape as well. We also know Trump is being sued for defamation regarding another rape.
So you're agreeing Biden's sexual assault was criminal?

[
Look at the Leftards attempt to draw moral equivalency to Joe’s raping her!

Kavanaugh is laughing his ass off.
You have nothing. Trump has a history of predatory behavior. How many rapes Trump may have committed with his best buddy Jeff Epstein we may never know. We know he beat and raped at last one.
sorry but we dont "know" that,,,hes only been accused,,,

now biden on the other hand has several videos of him molesting young girls,,,
That is made up BS. Biden may be a bit touchy but he is not a child rapist like Trump seems to be. Link me to a law suit where Biden has been sued for child rape and then we’ll talk.
when was trump proven to be a child rapist???

as for joe ,,,well there are several cases of fondling little girls with video proof,,,we can only assume he either has or wants to take it further,,,
How many allegations do you want against Trump before you acknowledge he is a perv. Just admit Trump is a perv but he is your perv and dammit you will stand by your man!

How many times must Trump have to spank you, before you give up?

Remember the Left wagging their finger at US during the Kavanaugh hearings that all women need to be heard? They gave BlaseuFord multiple chances to be heard. NOW Watch the Left quickly dismiss the claims of this woman or any other that stands in their way.

Forum List

Back