Joe Biden’s Sexual Assault Accuser Tara Reade: “If Something Happens to Me, All Roads Lead to Joe Biden”

That's exactly the type of person sexual predators target. The thing that pisses me off the most is that our creep President will be able to pardon his creep son and most of the rest of his creepy family.

LoL do your homework. You aren't a fool, are you?

Let's pray for this woman who was sexually assaulted by sexual predator Joe Biden. She is worried that they will hurt her or even kill her and they can do it.

If the Clintons didn't 'whack' all the women who publicly accused Bill Clinton after he raped them Biden has nothing to worry about.

Besides, Joe and the Bidens are more worried about Comer, Grassly, and what they will be saying / exposing on Wednesday.

Trump's no angel but at least he excelled at being President. He's like the guy who got stopped for erratic driving while closing in on the Triple Crown. Your performance will get you a few calls.
he sucked at the president, sorry...My parents who are staunch repubs refused to support Trump after his fiasco handling of covid-19.

“What should happen is the woman should be given the benefit of the doubt and not be, you know, abused again by the system."
-Joe Biden, 2018

he sucked at the president, sorry...My parents who are staunch repubs refused to support Trump after his fiasco handling of covid-19.
Trump may have been in the middle of competing forces within his administration. You could see his reactions when Fauci would speak. To know the truth and saying the truth could mean the end of the world.

FuHaNhzWwAMe9_8.jpeg

From what I remember about her when it was all over the news is this:

when the supposed assault happened, she told two people about it, but named no names, only that it was someone politically high level.

She claimed she filed a complaint, but doesn’t remember any details and it can’t be located.

When did finally file a police complaint, after people started questioning the veracity of it….but the complaint had no names. The reason that first comes to mind is that lying in a police report has serious consequences. I do think there was some kind of assault maybe, because one of the people she talked to said she was visibly upset at the time. I doubt it was Biden because she didn’t him then or when she filed a formal report with the police.

Lol 😂 you don't know the difference, do you?
I would say that applies to you more than him--TDS has led you to believe the likes of Blasey-Ford who even admitted that she fabricated her allegations. Now you are jumping on another phony band wagon with Jean Carroll--but you fat shame Tara Reid and call her a frowsy mess because she would have the temerity to accuse your heeero and vegetable of sexual assault. What happened to "the woman must be believed?"

Dude, me and you are just from different worlds. But I do question your staunch Republican parents reason for not supporting Trump. They sound like RINO robber barons to me, and that's no better than a Democrat. The worst part of our COVID response came from Fauci and the deep state. Trump didn't like them but was prevented from firing his ass because the MSM had him boxed in with their accusations- investigations. Exhibit A - Trump gave NYC all the respirators and quarantine facilities they needed to contain the virus but Cuomo didn't use them. He decided to send the infected to old people's homes. The asshole governor of Pennsylvania did the same thing. Belligerent, defiant Democrat resistance is what caused all of our COVID failures. Just like belligerent, defiant Democrat resistance has destroyed national security on our southern border.

Dude, me and you are just from different worlds. But I do question your staunch Republican parents reason for not supporting Trump. They sound like RINO robber barons to me, and that's no better than a Democrat. The worst part of our COVID response came from Fauci and the deep state. Trump didn't like them but was prevented from firing his ass because the MSM had him boxed in with their accusations- investigations. Exhibit A - Trump gave NYC all the respirators and quarantine facilities they needed to contain the virus but Cuomo didn't use them. He decided to send the infected to old people's homes. The asshole governor of Pennsylvania did the same thing. Belligerent, defiant Democrat resistance is what caused all of our COVID failures. Just like belligerent, defiant Democrat resistance has destroyed national security on our southern border.

Most likely,

Moonpie is stoned.
Doesn't even know who is parents are.

Forum List

Back