Spaghetti hamburger?!?

I'd like to try chocolate pizza!
I tried chocolate pizza last year! Chocolate did taste so bad I felt very bad the day after :(
061.gif

The chocolate tasted bad? Was there something wrong with it?

You can definitely get a tummy ache if you eat too much chocolate. Been there. :D

Combo_-_Dark_PB_Wings_-_Avalanche_Chocolate_Pizza_-_original_-_box_593x640__58234.1478213871.210.265.jpg

I wasn't sure if Esther meant the pure solid chocolate candy kind of chocolate pizza or

79474.jpg.rend.hgtvcom.616.462.jpeg

Pizza with chocolate on it. I think I'd put raspberries instead of marshmallows though.

Best strange pizza I ever had was Mexican pizza. She took a loaf of frozen bread dough and spread it to fit a big cookie sheet, topped it with refried beans, taco meat, onions and cheese and then when it came out of the oven, put on shredded lettuce, tomato, black olives, drizzled it all with hot sauce and added spoonsful of sour cream. One piece was a meal. It was fantastic.

Best strange pizza I ever had was Mexican pizza. She took a loaf of frozen bread dough and spread it to fit a big cookie sheet, topped it with refried beans, taco meat, onions and cheese and then when it came out of the oven, put on shredded lettuce, tomato, black olives, drizzled it all with hot sauce and added spoonsful of sour cream. One piece was a meal. It was fantastic.

That sounds really good. My favorite is Greek pizza.

I tried chocolate pizza last year! Chocolate did taste so bad I felt very bad the day after :(
061.gif

You can definitely get a tummy ache if you eat too much chocolate. Been there. :D
I don't know why the chocolate tasted bad! Maybe they used an expire product
icon_lonely.gif

But I got revenge because I never come back again in that pizzeria :tongue-44:

:D

061.gif

I don't know why the chocolate tasted bad! Maybe they used an expire product
icon_lonely.gif

But I got revenge because I never come back again in that pizzeria :tongue-44:

:D

If you were sick from it, then chances are it was expired or something. :(

I worked at pizza hut forever ago. I made countless chocolate pizzas. We used thin crust and chocolate pudding. They were OK.
Sometimes, I would send employees to the store and get candy bars. I would crush them up and put on the pizzas with icing from the cinna sticks. That was better.
Hell, when we shut the doors for the night, I would go crazy. Always. Unless we traded with other places(like trading with mcdonalds or taco bell or something)
I made dipping strips before them, stuffed crust from pan pizza, double layered thin crust pizzas blah blah blah
I also gained like 15 pounds working there LOL

I worked at pizza hut forever ago. I made countless chocolate pizzas. We used thin crust and chocolate pudding. They were OK.
Sometimes, I would send employees to the store and get candy bars. I would crush them up and put on the pizzas with icing from the cinna sticks. That was better.
Hell, when we shut the doors for the night, I would go crazy. Always. Unless we traded with other places(like trading with mcdonalds or taco bell or something)
I made dipping strips before them, stuffed crust from pan pizza, double layered thin crust pizzas blah blah blah

I've seen them made with Nutella and chocolate and white chocolate chips. That looks SO good! I'm not sure what the crust is made of. I am going to have to look for recipes.

I've seen them made with Nutella and chocolate and white chocolate chips. That looks SO good! I'm not sure what the crust is made of. I am going to have to look for recipes.
Thin was the best. But pan is pretty good. Think it would just depend on preference of bread

Where's the "GROSS" button? Chocolate pudding?
If I want chocolate, I buy a bar of it.

That sounds really good. My favorite is Greek pizza.
What's on that?

pizza hut crusts are awesome...the rest tastes like chemicals.. but ppl hate on them too much

their crust with my familys pizza please

The apple wasn't bad either. We had a crumble to put on top of it and icing.

like an alcohol bar?

Forum List

Back