Spaghetti hamburger?!?

Doesn't sound good or look good. But found a recipe for you.

spaghettiburg500.0.jpg

Philly's PYT Unleashes Spaghetti Burger Upon the World

Yep thats the way I pictured it. Looks more like a sculpture than edible food.:laugh:

Doesn't sound good or look good. But found a recipe for you.

spaghettiburg500.0.jpg

Philly's PYT Unleashes Spaghetti Burger Upon the World

Looks a little burnt.

doesn't sound good or look good

It might be okay. Just something about crunching on spaghetti that is a turn off, and the spaghetti in that picture looks pretty crunchy! :D
The patty I made wasn't crunchy. I only fried it for a couple minutes.

So I have got a wild hair up my ass and want to create something fun. So I thought about a spaghetti hamburger. Make a bun out of noodles, patty, mozze cheese, slice of tomato and some of my homemade tomato sauce. My only problem is figuring out how to make the noodles stick good enough to make a usable bun..
I was conversing with my mom about it and she gave me a great idea. Panko!
So i thought on that and figured i would try this : Cook the noodles down and then quarter them. Mix up some panko and some milk and make it REALLY thick. Stir in the noodles and shape them up. Lightly fry. Maybe even broil?
Do you think it will work?

:puke: Jk

They probably wrinkled their noses and said eewwww to the guy who first thought up potato chips. Ice cream cones. Hawaiian pizza.

Some still say ewwww to Hawaiian pizza. lol

Pineapple has no place on a pizza. One of the few things that doesn't work on a pizza.

I don't really mind pineapple on my pizza. I don't see how we can compare pizza toppings to a burger bun made from spaghetti though.

So I have got a wild hair up my ass and want to create something fun. So I thought about a spaghetti hamburger. Make a bun out of noodles, patty, mozze cheese, slice of tomato and some of my homemade tomato sauce. My only problem is figuring out how to make the noodles stick good enough to make a usable bun..
I was conversing with my mom about it and she gave me a great idea. Panko!
So i thought on that and figured i would try this : Cook the noodles down and then quarter them. Mix up some panko and some milk and make it REALLY thick. Stir in the noodles and shape them up. Lightly fry. Maybe even broil?
Do you think it will work?

Maybe try to shape them in a waffle maker

I love spaghetti sammiches. I use cold spaghetti (with sauce) and slap it on bread with mayo. Liberal parmesan dusting of spaghetti before closing up the sammich.

Now I could get into GRILLED spaghetti sammich…I would use sourdough or garlic toast buttered on the outside, sprinkled with parmesan, put the spaghetti in the middle, sprinkle that with parmesan and maybe even mozzarella or provolone…

Slap the think in a pan and cook on medium heat until the outside is brown then flip.

The parmesan on the outside gives flavor and crunch.

I wouldn’t try to make a bun out of spaghetti. I don’t see that working well.

I love spaghetti sammiches. I use cold spaghetti (with sauce) and slap it on bread with mayo. Liberal parmesan dusting of spaghetti before closing up the sammich.

Now I could get into GRILLED spaghetti sammich…I would use sourdough or garlic toast buttered on the outside, sprinkled with parmesan, put the spaghetti in the middle, sprinkle that with parmesan and maybe even mozzarella or provolone…

Slap the think in a pan and cook on medium heat until the outside is brown then flip.

I use to take drop biscuits, slice them in half, butter both sides and fill it with spaghetti and eat it like a sandwich.

I use to take drop biscuits, slice them in half, butter both sides and fill it with spaghetti and eat it like a sandwich.
Yup yup.
I went home and ate a huge sourdough/mayo/parmesan/mayo sammich and I was to die for.

A dough pizza with melted chocolate on it? That would be like chocolate croissants. Not bad.

Once it's cooked, spaghetti is pretty sticky, anyway, so would you have to use anything that thick? A little egg or flour and liquid, thin like. Form and stick in the fridge to firm up, then fry?
Broiling won't work.
I had a boss years ago that would "fry" her left over spaghetti for breakfast the next morning, and it was awesome.

I am not much of a cook, but if practically perfect Mary Poppins says it's good, I'd eat it.

Forum List

Back