How To Be A Good American.

Shut up and read what you were given. I am very well read and better educated than you. You are the one who start by posting racist nonsense bitch so the conversation will not be civil. You don't want to read what I have given you because it shoots down your lie.
You're educated? If you say so...

The only one posting racist nonsense is you. I won't read that ridiculous tripe because it's half-truths or outright lies, lacking context or worse injecting modern standards upon the subjects which did not apply at the time. Such silliness might be your bread and butter, but it is intellectually dishonest, like you.

The only one posting racist nonsense is you. I won't read that ridiculous tripe because it's half-truths or outright lies, lacking context or worse injecting modern standards upon the subjects which did not apply at the time. Such silliness might be your bread and butter, but it is intellectually dishonest, like you.
I know so and it has been you posting the racist shit. Why do whites like you post the shit you do thinking it's not racist? Go read what I gave you and don't bother me until you do. Then we can have a discussion instead of me reading your dumb ass racist stereotyped opinions.

The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it is in my control. And no official of my Administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to censor the news, to stifle dissent, to cover up our mistakes or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know.

JFK was upholding the 1st Amd as 'tradition'.....~S~

I know so and it has been you posting the racist shit. Why do whites like you post the shit you do thinking it's not racist? Go read what I gave you and don't bother me until you do. Then we can have a discussion instead of me reading your dumb ass racist stereotyped opinions.
A Republican posts and IM2 automatically assumes he is a racist.

What I posted was government policy bitch. You just can't f ace the truth. Admit it.

So stop making excuses chump. You are able to assess modern standards on other things and it's not intellectually dishonest, it's a white pussy excuse used to deny the record of white racism. Because scrubs like you are fine with holding Africans to past standards. The record shows how the people of that time assessed "today’s” standards on themselves. Almost every one of them spoke out against slavery. Ben Franklin and Ben Rush formed an abolition organization. John Quincy Adams was called the “hell hound for Abolition.”1 Don’t believe me, here are their words.

“Why keep alive the question of slavery? It is admitted by all to be a great evil.”
-Charles Carroll, Signer of the Declaration

“I am glad to hear that the disposition against keeping negroes grows more general in North America. Several pieces have been lately printed here against the practice, and I hope in time it will be taken into consideration and suppressed by the legislature.”
-Benjamin Franklin, Signer of the Declaration, Signer of the Constitution, President of the Pennsylvania Abolition Society

“That men should pray and fight for their own freedom and yet keep others in slavery is certainly acting a very inconsistent, as well as unjust and perhaps impious.”
-John Jay, President of Continental Congress, Original Chief Justice U. S. Supreme Court

I hope we shall at last, and if it so please God I hope it maybe during my life time, see this cursed thing [slavery] takenout. . . . For my part, whether in a public station or a private capacity, I shall always be prompt to contribute my assistance towards effecting so desirable an event.”
-William Livingston, Signer of the Constitution; Governor of New Jersey

“The whole commerce between master and slave is a perpetual exercise of the most boisterous passions, the most unremitting despotism on the one part, and degrading submissions on the other. . . . And with what execration [curse]should the statesman be loaded, who permitting one half the citizens thus to trample on the rights of the other. . . . And can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are of the gift of God? That they are not to be violated but with His wrath? Indeed, I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that his justice cannot sleep forever.”
-Thomas Jefferson

These men talked a good game. Their rhetoric opposing slavery was soaring and majestic, but each of them and many other froze up when it came to action.

Go back and learn your history son, then you won't try post such excuse and lie filled malarkey.

More policy for you to read son. I know there are some words with more than 3 letters, but you want to tell somebody about their education so...

Boston University Public Interest Law Journal
Volume 29,
Issue 135
Winter 2019
BLACK REPARATIONS FOR TWENTIETH CENTURY FEDERAL HOUSING DISCRIMINATION: THE CONSTRUCTION OF WHITE WEALTH AND THE EFFECTS OF DENIED BLACK HOME OWNERSHIP

This paper examines the U.S. government’s instigation, participation, authorization, and perpetuation of federal housing discrimination against black Americans from the 1930s to the 1980s and the damage that such discrimination caused and continues to cause today. Delving into the U.S. government’s twentieth century federal housing practices, this paper discusses how the government effectively barred black-Americans from obtaining quality housing and from investing in housing as wealth, while simultaneously subsidizing and endorsing white homeownership, white suburbs, and white wealth. Quantifying the U.S. government’s discriminatory practices with current wealth gaps between white- and black-American communities, this paper discusses the effects of twentieth century federal housing discrimination and argues that such government-initiated wrongs justify black reparations.

Part I examines the U.S. government’s housing practices—from the New Deal until the 1968 Fair Housing Act and its 1988 Amendments—to reveal that although the New Deal’s national housing programs revolutionized homeownership and home equity in the United States, the U.S. government’s federal housing programs were racially discriminatory. Specifically, and quite shockingly, the U.S. government actively created and promulgated racist neighborhood rating systems that constructed black neighborhoods and black property as unstable, volatile, hazardous, and not worthy of investment. Using these racist rating systems, the federal government endorsed racial covenants and invested federal money into the creation and accumulation of white wealth, the value of whiteness, white suburbia, and white homeownership. Meanwhile, the government denied blacks federal housing funding, fueling black stigma and barring black-Americans from the invaluable twentieth century opportunities of homeownership and home equity.

Understanding the U.S. government’s discriminatory housing practices, Part II discusses and quantifies the effects of the government’s housing discrimination on black-American households and communities. Finding that approximately 120 billion 1950s dollars—or more than 1.239 quintillion 2019 dollars—were invested to subsidize and create white-American wealth through homeownership, Part II discusses both the quantifiable and the less quantifiable effects of twentieth century federal housing discrimination. Mapping the impact of the U.S. government’s discriminatory housing practices to the black-white wealth gap, Part II argues that the black-white wealth gap may be attributable, at least in part, to twentieth century federal housing discrimination.

When you run your mouth, you best know what you're talking about and who you are taking to.

Really now, you're the one whining about 'white boy' this and whatnot, looks like the only one spewing racist nonsense is you. Go figure that you'd be too ignorant to see such things. I'll read what I want when I want. Not all of us just follow random commands from losers like you. Although that might explain why some folks spent centuries longer chains than anyone else. If you don't want to be bothered, stop race pimping and whining. Someone has to correct the pure garbage you spew.

Really now, you're the one whining about 'white boy' this and whatnot, looks like the only one spewing racist nonsense is you. Go figure that you'd be too ignorant to see such things. I'll read what I want when I want. Not all of us just follow random commands from losers like you. Although that might explain why some folks spent centuries longer chains than anyone else. If you don't want to be bothered, stop race pimping and whining. Someone has to correct the pure garbage you spew.
You came out with racist nonsense and you have got back what you have given. Read what you have been given and stop lying to yourself.

Anything you don't agree with you claim is racist. That's your only play, everytime. Get a life.
Wrong. I know racism when I see it after 63 years of living with it. This is what whites like you don't seem to understand. And so you say racist things then whine about being called racists. You have no real basis on which to make your comments but you think that because you're white that your ranting means something. And that's YOUR only play every time. My life is fine you get one, punk.

In the case of this discussion, you have made racist claims about me, and you stated inaccurate history of your ancestry. Not my fault you're a dumb white dude who somehow thought you could talk to a better educated black man by ranting dittohead bullshit.

Wrong. I know racism when I see it after 63 years of living with it. This is what whites like you don't seem to understand. And so you say racist things then whine about being called racists. You have no real basis on which to make your comments but you think that because you're white that your ranting means something. And that's YOUR only play every time. My life is fine you get one, punk.

In the case of this discussion, you have made racist claims about me, and you stated inaccurate history of your ancestry. Not my fault you're a dumb white dude who somehow thought you could talk to a better educated black man by ranting dittohead bullshit.
Give me a break, you know because you say so, that's pathetic. Judging by your comments anything at all that does fall in line with your sad delusions is 'racism'.

You know nothing of my ancestry, stop lying. You are pathetic, how about proving this alleged racism? You know, with quantifiable data, not just your delusions. I'll wait.

Since when is a migrant, especially an illegal migrant legible to vote?

Once he is naturalized he is an American citizen - and naturalization laws have been implemented and are observed by both mainstream parties.
San Francisco has already hired an illegal to be on the elections board. They can also vote in local elections. Matter of time.

I thought it would be interesting to start a thread about being what most American have no interest in being. A good American. First and foremost, what is necessary to do that? Protect America! But therein lies a problem. JFK once accurately stated, "There is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it." So, how to secure our traditions? The answer is simple. Basically, be racist!

For example, brainwashed, treasonous scum would call not letting invaders from every latan american country there is into our country "racist." If that's what it takes, then so be it. Because the traditions of "people" from those countries aren't our traditions. And their traditions are utterly worthless. That's why they're invading our country! Because they and their tradition have screwed up their home countries so bad., For example, some time ago I heard of a 10 year old mexican girl who had to travel from Ohio to Indiana to get an abortion because of an abortion ban. The person who got her pregnant was named Gershon Funtes. He admitted to "raping" her at least twice. (Is consensual sex rape?) From what I remember reading about the case, the girl's mother wasn't all that pissed off about it. Apparently for such people, it isn't that big of a deal. Are those the kinds of traditions you want entering into the U.S.?

I have another tradition for you. I used to live in Amarillo, TX. My friend's uncle down there told me about how after our involvement in the Vietnamese War ended, many Vietnamese were settled there. He told me that after that happened, many people's pet dogs started to come up missing. As you know, for those types of people, dog's meat is considered to be a delicacy. Are those the types of traditions you want entering into our country? Etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

So if you want to be a good American, the first step is to pull your head out of your ass. It's no wonder that we have so many mass shootings. And from what I hear, the U.S. ranks #1 when it comes to the number of serial killers. Given all the anti-American garbage you are constantly spoon fed, it's no wonder. I also have a meme for you. Make of it what you will.

View attachment 903513
Vote the dems out, bring sanity back, God back, patriotism back, and send the sick pedophiles out to pasture.

I’ll give you a free lesson in history… America was founded in 1776. Here is an image of our founding fathers, they are not dark. THANK GOD!
View attachment 904128

Don't you just hate it when blacks like im2 try to pretend that they can think? They like to badmouth America and White people in general. But even to this day there isn't a negro populated country on the planet that is worth a damn. And that is despite the "monkey see, monkey do" example set for them by more developed countries. For "bigotry" in this country or any country where White people exist, it isn't the problem. It is the solution!

Forum List

Back