Spaghetti hamburger?!?

So I have got a wild hair up my ass and want to create something fun. So I thought about a spaghetti hamburger. Make a bun out of noodles, patty, mozze cheese, slice of tomato and some of my homemade tomato sauce. My only problem is figuring out how to make the noodles stick good enough to make a usable bun..
I was conversing with my mom about it and she gave me a great idea. Panko!
So i thought on that and figured i would try this : Cook the noodles down and then quarter them. Mix up some panko and some milk and make it REALLY thick. Stir in the noodles and shape them up. Lightly fry. Maybe even broil?
Do you think it will work?
I recently saw a recipe where you make pizza crust out of noodles.
shew that might be to much for me. The ham bun I made was almost too much. Might even out more with the sauce cheese and meat on it though.
This thread goes along with the thread we were communicating on last week

So I have got a wild hair up my ass and want to create something fun. So I thought about a spaghetti hamburger. Make a bun out of noodles, patty, mozze cheese, slice of tomato and some of my homemade tomato sauce. My only problem is figuring out how to make the noodles stick good enough to make a usable bun..
So i thought on that and figured i would try this : Cook the noodles down and then quarter them. Mix up some panko and some milk and make it REALLY thick. Stir in the noodles and shape them up. Lightly fry. Maybe even broil?
shew that might be to much for me. The ham bun I made was almost too much. Might even out more with the sauce cheese and meat on it though.
:rofl:
maybe so

i cant believe i am saying this...

use a binder like a refried bean dried.....mix the flakes in with the noodles it should hold the bun together....i would use a mold...to cook the buns in...you can crispy it an then put it in the oven....this is all so disgusting lol

:rofl:
maybe so
Yeah, I cannot remember either.

use a binder like a refried bean dried.....mix the flakes in with the noodles it should hold the bun together....i would use a mold...to cook the buns in...you can crispy it an then put it in the oven....this is all so disgusting lol
Well, my bun came out great. Fully functional for the hamburger idea. I was going to use a muffin pan but I couldn't find one big enough. Then I was going to use tuna cans but thought about just using cling wrap and putting a bowl on top of it. Made it perfectly flat. Perfect for frying.
Im telling you, the noddle bun wasn't bad at all.
And no, NoNukes, I wasn't baked yet. It was first thing in the morning lol

Well, my bun came out great. Fully functional for the hamburger idea. I was going to use a muffin pan but I couldn't find one big enough. Then I was going to use tuna cans but thought about just using cling wrap and putting a bowl on top of it. Made it perfectly flat. Perfect for frying.
I made no accusations.

I made no accusations.
At least none that I remember.

I don't know though. Just plain spaghetti stuck together doesn't sound all that great for eating. It probably looks cool though. :D
Yeah, that's why I said I need to do sliders or really thin patties. Im leaning towards sliders, I think.

Doesn't sound good or look good. But found a recipe for you.

spaghettiburg500.0.jpg

Philly's PYT Unleashes Spaghetti Burger Upon the World

Last edited by a moderator:
I swear to Lars you and I must be related!

From some of the political mental midget views of the world to cooking you scare me...

They probably wrinkled their noses and said eewwww to the guy who first thought up potato chips. Ice cream cones. Hawaiian pizza.

Doesn't sound good or look good. But found a recipe for you.

spaghettiburg500.0.jpg

Philly's PYT Unleashes Spaghetti Burger Upon the World

Looks a little burnt.

doesn't sound good or look good

It might be okay. Just something about crunching on spaghetti that is a turn off, and the spaghetti in that picture looks pretty crunchy! :D
It's actually pretty good. When I've had "refried" spaghetti the next day, some of the ends get real crunchy and some of it stays soft and some of it is in between. It's actually good.

Ewww no, I can't even stand when my
bow tie noodles are to hard in the center when not cooking thoroughly through.

Forum List

Back