Spaghetti hamburger?!?

pizza hut crusts are awesome...the rest tastes like chemicals.. but ppl hate on them too much

their crust with my familys pizza please
Their pan dough was their best. It made a killer stuffed crust too.

pizza hut crusts are awesome...the rest tastes like chemicals.. but ppl hate on them too much

I like the pretzel crust that they use too and also the one with like garlic and parmesan cheese on it it's amazing and buttery

Can somebody tell me why people go to the grocery store the night before a snowstorm like it's going to be the apocalypse or something

I like the pretzel crust that they use too and also the one with like garlic and parmesan cheese on it it's amazing and buttery
oh yea! I forgot about those. They were before my time :/

So I have got a wild hair up my ass and want to create something fun. So I thought about a spaghetti hamburger. Make a bun out of noodles, patty, mozze cheese, slice of tomato and some of my homemade tomato sauce. My only problem is figuring out how to make the noodles stick good enough to make a usable bun..
I was conversing with my mom about it and she gave me a great idea. Panko!
So i thought on that and figured i would try this : Cook the noodles down and then quarter them. Mix up some panko and some milk and make it REALLY thick. Stir in the noodles and shape them up. Lightly fry. Maybe even broil?
Do you think it will work?

Cincinnati Chile:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...tvMc1GhK0mzp6wnAg&sig2=bGqNvMtefj6y-Tye2BbLmA

I worked at pizza hut forever ago. I made countless chocolate pizzas. We used thin crust and chocolate pudding. They were OK.
Sometimes, I would send employees to the store and get candy bars. I would crush them up and put on the pizzas with icing from the cinna sticks. That was better.
Hell, when we shut the doors for the night, I would go crazy. Always. Unless we traded with other places(like trading with mcdonalds or taco bell or something)
I made dipping strips before them, stuffed crust from pan pizza, double layered thin crust pizzas blah blah blah
I also gained like 15 pounds working there LOL
Where's the "GROSS" button? Chocolate pudding?
If I want chocolate, I buy a bar of it.
like an alcohol bar?
No. But Godiva chocolate liqueur is good on the rocks.
Can somebody tell me why people go to the grocery store the night before a snowstorm like it's going to be the apocalypse or something
How much you getting?

This chocolate pizza stuff sounds suspiciously like munchies food to me.
Uck.

So I have got a wild hair up my ass and want to create something fun. So I thought about a spaghetti hamburger. Make a bun out of noodles, patty, mozze cheese, slice of tomato and some of my homemade tomato sauce. My only problem is figuring out how to make the noodles stick good enough to make a usable bun..
So i thought on that and figured i would try this : Cook the noodles down and then quarter them. Mix up some panko and some milk and make it REALLY thick. Stir in the noodles and shape them up. Lightly fry. Maybe even broil?

Cincinnati Chile:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiQrOTysNTSAhVB-GMKHVbDBt8QFgglMAI&url=http://abc.go.com/shows/the-chew/recipes/cincinnati-chili-spaghetti-michael-symon&usg=AFQjCNHIxx4ATc3xFtvMc1GhK0mzp6wnAg&sig2=bGqNvMtefj6y-Tye2BbLmA
THAT is some good stuff. I made it a couple times, after debating long and hard about how cinnamon could possibly work in spaghetti sauce. Honest to God, it does.

Cincinnati Chile:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiQrOTysNTSAhVB-GMKHVbDBt8QFgglMAI&url=http://abc.go.com/shows/the-chew/recipes/cincinnati-chili-spaghetti-michael-symon&usg=AFQjCNHIxx4ATc3xFtvMc1GhK0mzp6wnAg&sig2=bGqNvMtefj6y-Tye2BbLmA
THAT is some good stuff. I made it a couple times, after debating long and hard about how cinnamon could possibly work in spaghetti sauce. Honest to God, it does.

I had the same reaction when my wife added unsweetened chocolate to her Chile, it added flavor and was surprisingly good.

Cincinnati Chile:

I had the same reaction when my wife added unsweetened chocolate to her Chile, it added flavor and was surprisingly good.
If you like that, you'd probably love good mole (there's supposed to be a mark over the e but I can't figure out how to do it on here). First time I had it in a good Mexican restaurant I thought I'd died and gone to heaven.

Best strange pizza I ever had was Mexican pizza. She took a loaf of frozen bread dough and spread it to fit a big cookie sheet, topped it with refried beans, taco meat, onions and cheese and then when it came out of the oven, put on shredded lettuce, tomato, black olives, drizzled it all with hot sauce and added spoonsful of sour cream. One piece was a meal. It was fantastic.

That sounds really good. My favorite is Greek pizza.
What's on that?

Feta cheese ( probably the reason its called greek), spinach, artichokes, kala-somthing olives, peppers, garlic, sometimes a garlic sauce....sometimes chicken. I think it tastes better on a thin crust.

Forum List

Back