How To Be A Good American.

Did your kinda black Kenyan Messiah, Ben Carson and the faggot ass BLM founder benefit from racism as well? Who chooses which negroes get to benefit from racism?
There is no Kenyan Messiah, Ben Carson is a sellout, the BLM founder was a published author with at least 6 books written before she founded BLM. When you can name only a few black people then you know that racism is a problem.

No, that's what white conservatives think. Because you don't get to define legitimate grievances as whining just because your punk asses have benefitted from racism and want to pretend you didn't.
Sorry whiner, you'd have us believe your whole sorry existence is a grievance. Nobody has benefitted from racism as much as the affirmative action clowns. Folks like you have been given more than you earn and still whine about it. Pathetic.

Sorry whiner, you'd have us believe your whole sorry existence is a grievance. Nobody has benefitted from racism as much as the affirmative action clowns. Folks like you have been given more than you earn and still whine about it. Pathetic.
Whites have got what your ass thinks Affirmative Action was since the country started. Whites have been given more than they have earned in this country and still whine about anti-white discrimination. Shut the fuck up.

I thought it would be interesting to start a thread about being what most American have no interest in being. A good American. First and foremost, what is necessary to do that? Protect America! But therein lies a problem. JFK once accurately stated, "There is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it." So, how to secure our traditions? The answer is simple. Basically, be racist!

For example, brainwashed, treasonous scum would call not letting invaders from every latan american country there is into our country "racist." If that's what it takes, then so be it. Because the traditions of "people" from those countries aren't our traditions. And their traditions are utterly worthless. That's why they're invading our country! Because they and their tradition have screwed up their home countries so bad., For example, some time ago I heard of a 10 year old mexican girl who had to travel from Ohio to Indiana to get an abortion because of an abortion ban. The person who got her pregnant was named Gershon Funtes. He admitted to "raping" her at least twice. (Is consensual sex rape?) From what I remember reading about the case, the girl's mother wasn't all that pissed off about it. Apparently for such people, it isn't that big of a deal. Are those the kinds of traditions you want entering into the U.S.?

I have another tradition for you. I used to live in Amarillo, TX. My friend's uncle down there told me about how after our involvement in the Vietnamese War ended, many Vietnamese were settled there. He told me that after that happened, many people's pet dogs started to come up missing. As you know, for those types of people, dog's meat is considered to be a delicacy. Are those the types of traditions you want entering into our country? Etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

So if you want to be a good American, the first step is to pull your head out of your ass. It's no wonder that we have so many mass shootings. And from what I hear, the U.S. ranks #1 when it comes to the number of serial killers. Given all the anti-American garbage you are constantly spoon fed, it's no wonder. I also have a meme for you. Make of it what you will.

View attachment 903513
How to be a good American? Mind your own business, and don't listen to know it all kooks like OP. :rolleyes:

Whites have got what your ass thinks Affirmative Action was since the country started. Whites have been given more than they have earned in this country and still whine about anti-white discrimination. Shut the fuck up.
Cry me a river you racist hack.

Sorry little race pimps like you have been given more than anyone in history. The fact that decades later you losers have nothing to show for it is nobody's fault but your own. Thousands of decent black folks took advantage of the opportunities and improved themselves, sadly the whiny beggars like you denigrate that success.

We need to teach gun safety and marksmanship in schools so we can defend ourselves from the mobs of Dem criminals who are killing, raping and robbing citizens across the country.

Cry me a river you racist hack.

Sorry little race pimps like you have been given more than anyone in history. The fact that decades later you losers have nothing to show for it is nobody's fault but your own. Thousands of decent black folks took advantage of the opportunities and improved themselves, sadly the whiny beggars like you denigrate that success.
You better go back and look at history at both who have been the race pimps and who has been given the most, white boy. Now shut your racist, don't know your own history, stupid ass up.

We need to teach gun safety and marksmanship in schools so we can defend ourselves from the mobs of Dem criminals who are killing, raping and robbing citizens across the country.
But it's republicans doing that more than anyone else. We need to teach gun safety and marksmanship to stop white supremacists who use the word democrat as a code word for blacks.

You better go back and look at history at both who have been the race pimps and who has been given the most, white boy. Now shut your racist, don't know your own history, stupid ass up.
Whoa there race pimp, slow down or learn to type. That nonsense is worse than ebonics. Many, like my own ancestors, came here with virtually nothing. No government handouts, no billions of tax dollars thrown away on the least successful and crime ridden neighborhoods. Those folks had to find jobs, learn the language, and most importantly not whine like two bit race whores like you. You wouldn't understand 'earned' if it smacked you in the face you begging little dirtbag.

That's why most are Republicans, your party are importing millions of new voters yearly.
Since when is a migrant, especially an illegal migrant legible to vote?

Once he is naturalized he is an American citizen - and naturalization laws have been implemented and are observed by both mainstream parties.

Whoa there race pimp, slow down or learn to type. That nonsense is worse than ebonics. Many, like my own ancestors, came here with virtually nothing. No government handouts, no billions of tax dollars thrown away on the least successful and crime ridden neighborhoods. Those folks had to find jobs, learn the language, and most importantly not whine like two bit race whores like you. You wouldn't understand 'earned' if it smacked you in the face you begging little dirtbag.
Again, white boy, go back, learn American history so you understand that whites are the race pimps and that whites have been given the handouts. Your ancestors got all kinds of handouts that blacks were excluded from. Stop lying to yourself son.

Now read these and shut the fuck up. Each time you open your white pie hole with the ignorance you posted here, I'm going to show your ass just how much whites have been given. You fucked around with the wrong person boy. I am college educated graduate style bitch.

And here is another one. Your ancestors got all kinds of handouts junior. In the 20th century whites did not get billions, they got trillions. The equivalent of over 500 trillion given to whites that blacks were excluded from. Your ancestors got some of that, boy.

Don't run your mouth when you don't know wtf you're talking about.

And here is another one you stupid racist tool.

How the Government Helped White Americans Steal Black Farmland​

There was once a thriving Black middle class based on farm ownership. But during the twentieth century, the USDA helped erase that source of wealth.

And another one. Like I said white boy, go back and learn that whites are the ONLY race pimps and that whites have been given far more handouts than anyone else by the government and you guys are the ones bitching about how terrible and wrong government is.

How the Federal Government Built White Suburbia​

Federal housing policies didn’t just deny opportunities to black residents. They subsidized and safeguarded whites-only neighborhoods.

Don't EVER come at me like you did ever again as long as you are white.

Again, white boy, go back, learn American history so you understand that whites are the race pimps and that whites have been given the handouts. Your ancestors got all kinds of handouts that blacks were excluded from. Stop lying to yourself son.

Now read these and shut the fuck up. Each time you open your white pie hole with the ignorance you posted here, I'm going to show your ass just how much whites have been given. You fucked around with the wrong person boy. I am college educated graduate style bitch.

Sorry, your half baked articles aren't worth my time. Try reading some real books. Your racist nonsense is getting annoying, try at least to converse in a civilized manner, or is that a bridge too far? I suppose they don't teach that in two-bit race pimp school, or whatever form of education you received.

Sorry, your half baked articles aren't worth my time. Try reading some real books. Your racist nonsense is getting annoying, try at least to converse in a civilized manner, or is that a bridge too far? I suppose they don't teach that in two-bit race pimp school, or whatever form of education you received.
Shut up and read what you were given. I am very well read and better educated than you. You are the one who start by posting racist nonsense bitch so the conversation will not be civil. You don't want to read what I have given you because it shoots down your lie.

Forum List

Back