So why was the Hillary Clinton investigation dropped, but the Trump investigation goes on and on?

It doesn't make sense, until you realize that the Democratic Party is above the law, but the Republican Party isn't.

She was found guilty... and lying... but no charges. It didn't take long, since it was obvious. Also some parts were omitted, such as the fact that she destroyed 30.000 emails worth of evidence.

If the investigations found that Trump had parked his car wrong... he would probably be indicted.

She wasn’t found guilty of anything, including lying to the FBI. It’s obvious that you want your statements to be true, but THEY’RE NOT.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Wait? How many times did the Republicans investigated Mrs. Clinton?

It does take some balls however to try and convince the Trumpublicans that recent history never happened.

Let's call them the Goldfish Party.

Not to mention the looming threat Mitch had of more endless investigations if she won!

It's not a party thing. It's not a "globalist" thing. It's a "they keep uncovering crimes with the investigations into Trump associates"thing. Oh yeah and a "they couldn't find evidence of Hillary committing a crime" thing.
Oh, My, GOD.

The "lying to investigators" trap is a process crime. But, let's just assume you're right. Fine.

James Comey, after basically calling Hillary a reckless POS, unilaterally decided to enforce the law differently for her, ignoring the fact that negligence is more than enough to be convicted of her crimes,and especially when others have gone to jail for much, much less. That's just one example.

Eric Holder lied to congress....no process crime there.

Brennen lied to congress. Nothing.

You can spin this shit all you want. It is nothing more than WWO elitists punishing outsiders for DARING to rise above their station as subjects and peasants.

But, if you want to believe the bullshit, that's just one more reason to not share a country with the likes of you.

Then WHY DIDN’T CHEETO JESUS FOLLOW THROUGH ON HIS CAMPAIGN PROMISE, TO LOCK HER UP?

It doesn't make sense, until you realize that the Democratic Party is above the law, but the Republican Party isn't.

He won. She lost. No one cares about losers. If she won then no one would be investigating Trump.

If she had won, Trump would already be in jail now, for charged with fraud (Trump University), election finance violations (Stormy Daniels, Karen McDougall), The Trump Foundation fraud, and conspiring with Russia.

She was found guilty... and lying... but no charges. It didn't take long, since it was obvious. Also some parts were omitted, such as the fact that she destroyed 30.000 emails worth of evidence.

If the investigations found that Trump had parked his car wrong... he would probably be indicted.

I must have missed that... Which trail was that? Who was the judge?

Trump can alway just testify to Mueller... Hillary was invervied by the FBI.

It was the FBI. No charges were ever put forward because she is in bed with the DOJ and others.

People like you kill me. If it doesn’t go your way, it’s always a conspiracy. Then make shit up so you sound like your right. What a complete joke.....

James Comey, after basically calling Hillary a reckless POS, unilaterally decided to enforce the law differently for her,

In reality he said:

"Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case. Prosecutors necessarily weigh a number of factors before bringing charges. There are obvious considerations, like the strength of the evidence, especially regarding intent. Responsible decisions also consider the context of a person’s actions, and how similar situations have been handled in the past.

In looking back at our investigations into mishandling or removal of classified information, we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts. All the cases prosecuted involved some combination of: clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information; or vast quantities of materials exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct; or indications of disloyalty to the United States; or efforts to obstruct justice. We do not see those things here."

Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System

Perhaps one day a Republican will become president and he/she will order the DOJ to appoint a special investigator to look into the matter. Oh, what a day that will be.

He won. She lost. No one cares about losers. If she won then no one would be investigating Trump.

If she had won, Trump would already be in jail now, for charged with fraud (Trump University), election finance violations (Stormy Daniels, Karen McDougall), The Trump Foundation fraud, and conspiring with Russia.

Nope. No one would care. Obama paid a higher FEE for election finance violations than Trump paid his women. There is no proof of conspiracy please post a link. He settled Trump U. It was a civil matter. What Trump Foundation fraud? Are you trolling?

Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case. Prosecutors necessarily weigh a number of factors before bringing charges. There are obvious considerations, like the strength of the evidence, especially regarding intent. Responsible decisions also consider the context of a person’s actions, and how similar situations have been handled in the past.
Military Appellate Courts address “gross negligence” in the handling of classified materials in the 1995 case of United States v. Roller | Law Office of Samuel C. Moore, PLLC

Trump pardons Kristian Saucier, former sailor jailed for submarine pictures

Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case. Prosecutors necessarily weigh a number of factors before bringing charges. There are obvious considerations, like the strength of the evidence, especially regarding intent. Responsible decisions also consider the context of a person’s actions, and how similar situations have been handled in the past.
Military Appellate Courts address “gross negligence” in the handling of classified materials in the 1995 case of United States v. Roller | Law Office of Samuel C. Moore, PLLC

Trump pardons Kristian Saucier, former sailor jailed for submarine pictures

Having unmarked or barely marked snippets of classified information copied and pasted inside an email, or a chain of emails forwarded and replied too, seems to be handled differently than the handling of the physical documents.

CNN.com - Sandy Berger fined $50,000 for taking documents - Sep 8, 2005

It does take some balls however to try and convince the Trumpublicans that recent history never happened.

Not to mention the looming threat Mitch had of more endless investigations if she won!
She wouldn't even have been a one termer. Which incidentally was one very concerning think for me with Tim "pull my finger, go ahead" Kaine. LOL

She wouldn't even have been a one termer. Which incidentally was one very concerning think for me with Tim "pull my finger, go ahead" Kaine. LOL

I never understood why she didn't beg Bernie to be her VP. Like Kennedy picked Johnson, not because he liked Johnson but for the votes he could deliver. I guess Kaine is a good enough guy but he just didn't have many votes to deliver or an excited base like Bernie did. She was a lightweight and it showed.

Hilarious!
It’s Trump and the Republicans that prove to be above the law.
Somehow Republicans now believe the lying and slander is the new thing.

If what you say is true, it's odd that conservative republicans can't stop talking about Clinton.

It's not a party thing. It's a One World Order, globalist political insider thing.

Never-Trumper's want to punish Trump anybody else who dares to rise above their station.

Fuck them all.

It's not a party thing. It's not a "globalist" thing. It's a "they keep uncovering crimes with the investigations into Trump associates"thing. Oh yeah and a "they couldn't find evidence of Hillary committing a crime" thing.

Server anyone? LOL
upload_2019-2-20_8-6-0.jpeg

If what you say is true, it's odd that conservative republicans can't stop talking about Clinton.

I see the political landscape as a football field. Most people are between the 20s. Like myself. Then there are crazy loons on each side aka you. So you are on the Left loon side that don't think HRC did anything wrong but that DJT is the anti christ and then there are many on this site that think Trump is the best thing since sliced bread and that HRC is the anti christ.

Bleh

"She was found guilty...and lying...but no charges..."
upload_2019-2-20_8-7-7.jpeg

Forum List

Back