So why was the Hillary Clinton investigation dropped, but the Trump investigation goes on and on?

It doesn't make sense, until you realize that the Democratic Party is above the law, but the Republican Party isn't.

She was found guilty... and lying... but no charges. It didn't take long, since it was obvious. Also some parts were omitted, such as the fact that she destroyed 30.000 emails worth of evidence.

If the investigations found that Trump had parked his car wrong... he would probably be indicted.

She wasn’t found guilty of anything, including lying to the FBI. It’s obvious that you want your statements to be true, but THEY’RE NOT.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I still haven't figured out how one can be FOUND GUILTY with no charges..........This IS America, right?

Ask Kavanaugh. LOL.

Found guilty (court of public opinion) over BS. This country has gone nuts. You must feel at home.
Hillary was investigated for 30 years by the Republicans.

Kavanaugh was given some kind of laughable FBI investigation where they were only allowed to talk to a couple of people and the people they were allowed to talk to were friends of Kavanaugh.

How are those two the same, exactly?

Dummy. The Kav case was a joke. And how about your Fake News and the Smollet case? You really are a troll. An old, fat and ugly troll. You live in a fantasy world with your fellow antisemite Leftists.

So why was the Hillary Clinton investigation dropped, but the Trump investigation goes on and on?

...because it's not the same investigation moron?

Mueller runs an investigation that sprawls in many different directions - from Russian troll farms, to hacking, to money laundering, to collaboration with Trump campaign, to obstruction of justice etc. etc...and oh by the way there is a separate investigations into campaign finance violations.

Clinton? She pushed around emails in questionable ways THE END. Unlike Trump, she managed to not fire the FBI director after he wouldn't drop an investigation into her advisor and she didn't hold, or lie about meetings with Russians.
That about sums it up completely. Good job!

Yet the OIG report found Comey was guilty himself-

"We identified numerous instances in which Comey used a personal email account (a Gmail account) to conduct FBI business," the report found. "We cite five examples of such use in this section and include information provided by Comey and Rybicki about Comey's use of a personal email account."

So, he calls her ‘sloppy’ because he knew he was guilty as well. Couldn’t give a reason for he, himself to be prosecuted.
71F1DAEB-F3B9-409D-B51E-2F7536535C04.png

There is so much more, but I don’t feel like having to read a thousand pages to copy and paste it all here again.
It’s been posted multiple times before here, but I will give you this-
Hillary on Email in 2011: 'A Lot of Security Restraints on What I Can and Can’t Do'
She was found guilty of multiple things, but he claimed she was too stupid to know better. Not quite those words, but the equivalent.
It doesn't make sense, until you realize that the Democratic Party is above the law, but the Republican Party isn't.
She was found guilty... and lying... but no charges. It didn't take long, since it was obvious. Also some parts were omitted, such as the fact that she destroyed 30.000 emails worth of evidence.

If the investigations found that Trump had parked his car wrong... he would probably be indicted.

She wasn’t found guilty of anything, including lying to the FBI. It’s obvious that you want your statements to be true, but THEY’RE NOT.....

Bullshit, she was found guilty of being sloppy with classified emails, though not criminally so.

I still haven't figured out how one can be FOUND GUILTY with no charges..........This IS America, right?

Ask Kavanaugh. LOL.

Found guilty (court of public opinion) over BS. This country has gone nuts. You must feel at home.
Oh....Kavanaugh was found guilty? His punishment....becoming a Supreme Court Justice for life....how odd.

I said Court of Public Opinion. Learn to read. You Leftists only see what you want to see.
"court of public opinion" :71: How legit a court is that? What are its powers? Is it a civil or a criminal court? What Law Codes are involved?

She was found guilty of multiple things, but he claimed she was too stupid to know better. Not quite those words, but the equivalent.

"She was found guilty of multiple things"
Where was she found guilty of these multiple things? In what court? What were the convictions? Can you link them please?

Ask Kavanaugh. LOL.

Kavanaugh was given some kind of laughable FBI investigation where they were only allowed to talk to a couple of people and the people they were allowed to talk to were friends of Kavanaugh.

Dummy. The Kav case was a joke. And how about your Fake News and the Smollet case? You really are a troll. An old, fat and ugly troll. You live in a fantasy world with your fellow antisemite Leftists.
Somebody is getting shrill.......:itsok:

Ask Kavanaugh. LOL.

Oh....Kavanaugh was found guilty? His punishment....becoming a Supreme Court Justice for life....how odd.

I said Court of Public Opinion. Learn to read. You Leftists only see what you want to see.
"court of public opinion" :71: How legit a court is that? What are its powers? Is it a civil or a criminal court? What Law Codes are involved?

Seems to be the only court that matters these days

Ask Kavanaugh. LOL.

Somebody is getting shrill.......:itsok:

Not at all. At least I have a decency to respond unlike you.

Here is the answer to your question. They couldn't find anything to charge her with. With Donald we don't yet know. It is interesting how nervous our righties are getting the nearer we get to the Muller report.

This is the problem when you watch too much of Hannity.
Hannity comes up with lots of garbage about Hillary. BREAKING NEWS or NEW REVELATIONS but this only happened inside Hannity shows. But they don’t show that on any sections or news of Fox. Means fake.

Trump is the POTUS you should ask him why he has not launch any single investigation against Hillary. Don’t tell me his ineptness can’t do that.

Yet the OIG report found Comey was guilty himself-

"We identified numerous instances in which Comey used a personal email account (a Gmail account) to conduct FBI business," the report found. "We cite five examples of such use in this section and include information provided by Comey and Rybicki about Comey's use of a personal email account."

So, he calls her ‘sloppy’ because he knew he was guilty as well. Couldn’t give a reason for he, himself to be prosecuted.
View attachment 246843
There is so much more, but I don’t feel like having to read a thousand pages to copy and paste it all here again.
It’s been posted multiple times before here, but I will give you this-
Hillary on Email in 2011: 'A Lot of Security Restraints on What I Can and Can’t Do'

Bullshit, she was found guilty of being sloppy with classified emails, though not criminally so.

Dumbass the very IG report you cite CONFIRMED THAT CLINTON'S CASE WAS CONCLUDED APROPRIATELY by Comey.

1.jpg

Last edited:

"She was found guilty of multiple things"
Where was she found guilty of these multiple things? In what court? What were the convictions? Can you link them please?

I have a very large pools of friends. Lots of them are Trump supporters. And sometimes we debate in groups.

I swear to god. These people are so fucking ignorant. Trump tweeted.
1. To prevent Ca forest fire we should start raking the forest.
2. Obama has 10 foot wall to stop illegal aliens.
3. Trump built lots of walls. But not an inch build since he took over. From his speech when he declared national emergency.
4. Hillary should be lock up. I asked all of them why and what charge?

They support it 100%. So I challenge every single one of them. I had lots of fun telling them how screwed up is their brain.

Some of them are also business owners or managers. I gave them an example. Do you scream at your people in public when you fired them or they messed up? All 100% says NO. That is unprofessional, uneducated and stupid.

I showed them a link (iPad) where Trump was trashing Jeff Session, SOD Mathis and SOS Tillerson in public.

They were stunned.

Collusion between the DOJ, FBI, and Hillary campaign they were all convinced she would become POTUS and cut deals with her.

Above comment is backed by NO FACTS......

Just reporting by major news outlets. Come over here...:itsok:

Ignorant and ill informed is not ok. Are you some kind of Putin Bot?

Educate yourself on recent senate testimony fool.

Forum List

Back