So why was the Hillary Clinton investigation dropped, but the Trump investigation goes on and on?

Collusion between the DOJ, FBI, and Hillary campaign they were all convinced she would become POTUS and cut deals with her.

Above comment is backed by NO FACTS......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just reporting by major news outlets. Come over here...:itsok:

Ignorant and ill informed is not ok. Are you some kind of Putin Bot?

Educate yourself on recent senate testimony fool.

More Rush Limpdick rhetoric and complete fabricated lies.....

Collusion between the DOJ, FBI, and Hillary campaign they were all convinced she would become POTUS and cut deals with her.

More Rush Limpdick rhetoric and complete fabricated lies.....

LMAO you are obsessed with Rush.

Your Rush rage is noted.
As is your Rush fellatio.

He lives rent free in your head lib.
Funny, I didn't mention him. But if I do want to know what he thinks, i will just read one of your hilariously stupid posts.

Have I mocked the left's attempt at talk radio recently? Now that was hilarious :auiqs.jpg:
Sorry Cletus, nobody knows what the hell you just tried to say.

Your Rush rage is noted.

Funny, I didn't mention him. But if I do want to know what he thinks, i will just read one of your hilariously stupid posts.

Have I mocked the left's attempt at talk radio recently? Now that was hilarious :auiqs.jpg:

Liberal talk radio, you idiots tried and failed. Then you ran home to your mommas crying.

Still no investigation into HRC.

The Mueller Criminal Investigation of the White House continues. These two tidbits are factual, so try and believe them.
IMG_2735.jpg

It doesn't make sense, until you realize that the Democratic Party is above the law, but the Republican Party isn't.

She was found guilty... and lying... but no charges. It didn't take long, since it was obvious. Also some parts were omitted, such as the fact that she destroyed 30.000 emails worth of evidence.

If the investigations found that Trump had parked his car wrong... he would probably be indicted.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Liberal talk radio, you idiots tried and failed. Then you ran home to your mommas crying.

The left isn't angry, and doesn't hate. It's really hard to riled up the base of the Democratic party to blind hatred and stupidity.

Conservatives don't fact check, and are basically frightened and paranoid to begin with. Hence all of the guns and fears of communist take overs, immigrant invasions, and other idiocy that there is simply no danger of happening, but no fear of a Russian cyber war whatsoever. Besides, if it helps the white Republican minority stay in power, they're all for it.

We have. 17 investigations, 35 years, $100 million of taxpayers money, no charges, no evidence, no witnesses. Every Republican investigation said the same thing: no evidence of any actual crimes having been committed. Then they close the Report, and say that they're convening a new investigation, because they know the bitch is dirty and they're going to keep looking until they find something. The no witnesses thing is important because they've offerred lots of immunity to lots of people trying to get someone to turn, but no one has.

Trump couldn't even get through one investigation without multiple charges against everyone around him, some of which where Trump was named as a co-conspirator, but not charged, and a report which is a roadmap to impeachment, that that's just his FIRST investigation.

The first investigation had a really limited focus but there are more than 20 investigations spawned by information uncovered by Mueller, but which Mueller was not allowed to pursue.

The left isn't angry, and doesn't hate. It's really hard to riled up the base of the Democratic party to blind hatred and stupidity.

Conservatives don't fact check, and are basically frightened and paranoid to begin with. Hence all of the guns and fears of communist take overs, immigrant invasions, and other idiocy that there is simply no danger of happening, but no fear of a Russian cyber war whatsoever. Besides, if it helps the white Republican minority stay in power, they're all for it.

The left doesn't hate the right? What are you smoking lib. :21:

Forum List

Back