So why was the Hillary Clinton investigation dropped, but the Trump investigation goes on and on?

It's not a party thing. It's a One World Order, globalist political insider thing.

Never-Trumper's want to punish Trump anybody else who dares to rise above their station.

Fuck them all.

It's not a party thing. It's not a "globalist" thing. It's a "they keep uncovering crimes with the investigations into Trump associates"thing. Oh yeah and a "they couldn't find evidence of Hillary committing a crime" thing.

Server anyone? LOL
View attachment 246831

Case in point. You're floating on a river in Egypt. Sadly the Media only cares about the radicals on both sides. Doesn't care about the moderates.

It doesn't make sense, until you realize that the Democratic Party is above the law, but the Republican Party isn't.

He won. She lost. No one cares about losers. If she won then no one would be investigating Trump.
If what you say is true, it's odd that conservative republicans can't stop talking about Clinton.
Can't you please stop talking about the "I forget" (the who-what-why-where-when of 900+ dossiers of FBI inspection found in her quarters when she was in the white house) person. :blahblah:

It doesn't make sense, until you realize that the Democratic Party is above the law, but the Republican Party isn't.

She was found guilty... and lying... but no charges. It didn't take long, since it was obvious. Also some parts were omitted, such as the fact that she destroyed 30.000 emails worth of evidence.

If the investigations found that Trump had parked his car wrong... he would probably be indicted.

She wasn’t found guilty of anything, including lying to the FBI. It’s obvious that you want your statements to be true, but THEY’RE NOT.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I still haven't figured out how one can be FOUND GUILTY with no charges..........This IS America, right?

She was found guilty... and lying... but no charges. It didn't take long, since it was obvious. Also some parts were omitted, such as the fact that she destroyed 30.000 emails worth of evidence.

If the investigations found that Trump had parked his car wrong... he would probably be indicted.

She wasn’t found guilty of anything, including lying to the FBI. It’s obvious that you want your statements to be true, but THEY’RE NOT.....

I still haven't figured out how one can be FOUND GUILTY with no charges..........This IS America, right?

Ask Kavanaugh. LOL.

Found guilty (court of public opinion) over BS. This country has gone nuts. You must feel at home.

Well, Republicans looked for 30 years to find something on Hillary and the best they could do was her emails?

Remember, Democrats are barely scratching the surface of their investigation into Trump.

Everything that’s happened before came from other Republicans. Because before the midterms Democrats had no power.

Republicans do it all the time to Democrats. They said Obama was born in Kenya. They came up with all kinds of conspiracies against the Clintons.

Next to trump the Democrats look like saints.

It's not a party thing. It's a One World Order, globalist political insider thing.

Never-Trumper's want to punish Trump anybody else who dares to rise above their station.

Fuck them all.

It's not a party thing. It's not a "globalist" thing. It's a "they keep uncovering crimes with the investigations into Trump associates"thing. Oh yeah and a "they couldn't find evidence of Hillary committing a crime" thing.

Server anyone? LOL
View attachment 246831
I’ve seen that meme pop up in a bunch of places. I like the one that says republicans lied about getting a tax break? But her emails?

Fuck them all.

Server anyone? LOL
View attachment 246831
I’ve seen that meme pop up in a bunch of places. I like the one that says republicans lied about getting a tax break? But the emails?

How did they lie? LOL

Please don't respond to my posts. You're annoying.

He won. She lost. No one cares about losers. If she won then no one would be investigating Trump.
If what you say is true, it's odd that conservative republicans can't stop talking about Clinton.
Can't you please stop talking about the "I forget" (the who-what-why-where-when of 900+ dossiers of FBI inspection found in her quarters when she was in the white house) person. :blahblah:
And yet....I did not start this pathetic thread, did I?

Ask Kavanaugh. LOL.

Found guilty (court of public opinion) over BS. This country has gone nuts. You must feel at home.
Oh....Kavanaugh was found guilty? His punishment....becoming a Supreme Court Justice for life....how odd.

Fuck them all.

Server anyone? LOL
View attachment 246831
I’ve seen that meme pop up in a bunch of places. I like the one that says republicans lied about getting a tax break? But the emails?

How did they lie? LOL

You asked me a question? Then you tell me don’t respond. Then you called me annoying? Of course you don’t want me to respond. Because I would respond with the truth, like I always do.

who’s taxes will increase under the new tax code

We know who will pay less. Or nothing at all.

Amazon will pay $0 in taxes on $11,200,000,000 in profit for 2018

I owe how much? Americans shocked by impact of new tax law

Tax Reform Law Induces Sticker Shock For Millions Of Taxpayers

This is an something that can be hidden. This will be all over the airwaves in June and July. And it’ll be worse next year. Just in time for the general elections.

Last edited:
Lol, the Clintons have been investigated every day of the week and twice on Sundays for 30+ years!!!!

And you repeat a lie like that just because some rwnj news source told you to.

The world has become a sadder place now that republicans have given up thinking for themselves.

Ask Kavanaugh. LOL.

Oh....Kavanaugh was found guilty? His punishment....becoming a Supreme Court Justice for life....how odd.

I said Court of Public Opinion. Learn to read. You Leftists only see what you want to see.

Server anyone? LOL
View attachment 246831

How did they lie? LOL

You asked me a question? Then you tell me don’t respond. Then you called me annoying? Of course you don’t want me to respond. Because I would respond with the truth, like I always do.

who’s taxes will increase under the new tax code

We know who will pay less. Or nothing at all.

Amazon will pay $0 in taxes on $11,200,000,000 in profit for 2018

I owe how much? Americans shocked by impact of new tax law

Tax Reform Law Induces Sticker Shock For Millions Of Taxpayers

This is an something that can be hidden. This will be all over the airwaves in June and July. And it’ll be worse next year. Just in time for the general elections.

Refunds? LOL learn the tax code. Amazon is a Left supporter. You’re a dope. And a liar.

So why was the Hillary Clinton investigation dropped, but the Trump investigation goes on and on?

...because it's not the same investigation moron?

Mueller runs an investigation that sprawls in many different directions - from Russian troll farms, to hacking, to money laundering, to collaboration with Trump campaign, to obstruction of justice etc. etc...and oh by the way there is a separate investigations into campaign finance violations.

Clinton? She pushed around emails in questionable ways THE END. Unlike Trump, she managed to not fire the FBI director after he wouldn't drop an investigation into her advisor and she didn't hold, or lie about meetings with Russians.

Last edited:
She was found guilty of multiple things, but he claimed she was too stupid to know better. Not quite those words, but the equivalent.

She was found guilty of multiple things, but he claimed she was too stupid to know better. Not quite those words, but the equivalent.

Bullshit, she was found guilty of being sloppy with classified emails, though not criminally so.

Exactly. Above all, I think, it's a "we milked the investigations that found nothing for any drop of PR value, and dropped them when the witch went away" thing. Then we started the "See: Deep State! The investigations were dropped" thing. It's far less work that way.

Ask Kavanaugh. LOL.

Hillary was investigated for 30 years by the Republicans.

Kavanaugh was given some kind of laughable FBI investigation where they were only allowed to talk to a couple of people and the people they were allowed to talk to were friends of Kavanaugh.

How are those two the same, exactly?

Forum List

Back