Smugglers climbing Trump's multi-billion dollar wall with $5 rebar ladders

It doesn't say that at all. It says "allegedly" that's the case which tells me the "reporter" who wrote this article took someone's word that was the case but didn't see that for themselves!

Oh! So, it falls into the category of "Fake news", with everything else that does not praise Trump and his politics. Gotcha!

When "journalists" start talking about things that happened "allegedly"...and they have the track record of biased reporting that they've displayed so far...then YES...I question their work! So should you...if you weren't a partisan shill!

Right. And Trump would have won the popular vote if 5 million illegals hadn't voted for Hillary.

Dude, who CARES about the popular vote! It's not how we elect a President and hasn't been for a long...long...time! Trump kicked Hillary Clinton's ass in the election...get over it already! She was a lousy candidate...ran a terrible campaign...and screwed over the Bernie Sanders wing of the Democratic Party!

Are you seriously going to spend the next five years getting your panties in a bunch over everything that Trump does? Is there anything more pathetic than a progressive who's lost at something?
It's funny how the Dems had NO problem with the Electoral College until their beloved Hildebeast lost in 2016. Interesting how that works........

it is funny that Trumpettes ignore Trump's obvious lies, starting with his claim that millions of illegals voted for Hillary.

Camouflaged, no less.

Smugglers helping migrants scale Trump’s border wall ‘using $5 ladders’

Well, now, who would have thought THAT would happen? You would think that they would at least until it was more than a few miles past El Paso....
^^^

Fake news.

Source article provided information that contradicts the headline.

Looks like you got duped by fake news again.

:itsok:

TDS makes you stupid. It must suck to be you.

Right. Fake news, like when the wind blew down a portion of the wall.

Camouflaged, no less.

Smugglers helping migrants scale Trump’s border wall ‘using $5 ladders’

Well, now, who would have thought THAT would happen? You would think that they would at least until it was more than a few miles past El Paso....

Did you read the article? Did you see the spike in arrests from this year to last year? It's rather apparent that something is getting more people CAUGHT at the border since the wall was built than before! Is ANY wall an impenetrable barrier? Doubtful. Does having a wall make it more likely that those scaling it will be caught...quite obviously it does!

Yes, I read the article, and it says that both sides of the wall are littered with used ladders of people who have used them to climb over.

It doesn't say that at all. It says "allegedly" that's the case which tells me the "reporter" who wrote this article took someone's word that was the case but didn't see that for themselves!

Oh! So, it falls into the category of "Fake news", with everything else that does not praise Trump and his politics. Gotcha!
It must really suck when your TDS makes you so fucking stupid that you cannot comprehend the meaning of the term "allegedly" or even have enough common sense to know that the rebar required to fabricate a 30 foot ladder costs a lot more than $5. If that was the case I would get rich smuggling rebar across the fucking border, fer crissakes.

You're a TDS afflicted moron.

Sucks to be you.

I have come to the conclusion that you guys LIKE your president to lie to you.

Then what good are the border-crossing portals? Maybe we should just shut those down too and refuse everyone entry.
Mexico is one of our largest trading partners. But sure, shut it down. That'll teach us.

We should shut down all passenger traffic and allow commercial trucks through after individual inspection. It might make your guacamole cost more, but it is well worth seeing your tears.
I have an avocado tree in my back yard. I'm good.

Yeah, and I sure that those living in Maine have one in their yard too! Dumbass!
I DGAF if people in Maine have to pay more for an avocado. I'm not the one trying to shut down the border.

SHUT IT DOWN, SHUT IT DOWN. LET THE AVOCADOS ROT ON THE VINE.

Mexico is one of our largest trading partners. But sure, shut it down. That'll teach us.

We should shut down all passenger traffic and allow commercial trucks through after individual inspection. It might make your guacamole cost more, but it is well worth seeing your tears.

Yeah, and I sure that those living in Maine have one in their yard too! Dumbass!
I DGAF if people in Maine have to pay more for an avocado. I'm not the one trying to shut down the border.

Looks like avocados will be coming in through the border along with the drugs.

Inside the bloody cartel war for Mexico's multibillion-dollar avocado industry

When "journalists" start talking about things that happened "allegedly"...and they have the track record of biased reporting that they've displayed so far...then YES...I question their work! So should you...if you weren't a partisan shill!

Right. And Trump would have won the popular vote if 5 million illegals hadn't voted for Hillary.

Dude, who CARES about the popular vote! It's not how we elect a President and hasn't been for a long...long...time! Trump kicked Hillary Clinton's ass in the election...get over it already! She was a lousy candidate...ran a terrible campaign...and screwed over the Bernie Sanders wing of the Democratic Party!

Are you seriously going to spend the next five years getting your panties in a bunch over everything that Trump does? Is there anything more pathetic than a progressive who's lost at something?

I just like to point out his obvious lies, and then watch Trumpetts squirm as they divert from them.
The people that are "squirming" right now, Vandal are liberals who have finally come to the realization that A) Trump is much better at economic policy than Barry ever was and B) that the slate of candidates that are running to oppose Trump in next years election are a collection of idiots with nothing to offer the country except freebies they can't pay for!

In the immortal words of James Carville..."It's the economy, stupid!"

Trump's doing great with that...which begs the question why anyone would want to go with someone else?

Looks like avocados will be coming in through the border along with the drugs.

Inside the bloody cartel war for Mexico's multibillion-dollar avocado industry

Not if the border is shut down. SHUT IT DOWN. BUILD THE WALL. DEPORT THEM ALL.

I just like to point out his obvious lies, and then watch Trumpetts squirm as they divert from them.
The people that are "squirming" right now, Vandal are liberals who have finally come to the realization that A) Trump is much better at economic policy than Barry ever was and B) that the slate of candidates that are running to oppose Trump in next years election are a collection of idiots with nothing to offer the country except freebies they can't pay for!

Trump's doing great with that...which begs the question why anyone would want to go with someone else?

You know, I used to be married to a pathological liar. Unlike you guys, I learned my lesson.

You know, I used to be married to a pathological liar. Unlike you guys, I learned my lesson.

Gosh, I didn't know Hillary was married before Bill!

When there is a wall, gate, fence, door stopping someone from entering...that means don't come in. Period. Anyone attempting to bypass the wall, gate, fence, door should then be faced with guns, electrical wires and whatever else it takes to stop them from trespassing where its obvious you are not wanted.

So...start aiming. If they are aware they will be HURT, shot at, electrocuted that can result in maiming, extreme pain and death..they won't keep trying to get in.

When there is a wall, gate, fence, door stopping someone from entering...that means don't come in. Period. Anyone attempting to bypass the wall, gate, fence, door should then be faced with guns, electrical wires and whatever else it takes to stop them from trespassing where its obvious you are not wanted.

So...start aiming. If they are aware they will be HURT, shot at, electrocuted that can result in maiming, extreme pain and death..they won't keep trying to get in.
That will teach those trespassers

Either way, that is a cage, and not a ladder as was described in the op.
So it really has no place in this thread?...Got a picture of the rebar ladder? you do know that no one is scaling the wall right?

Are you saying the border patrol is lying about the use of rebar ladders?

The ladders were found. That doesn't necessarily mean that they were used. Did the BP actually catch someone coming over the wall?

Forum List

Back