Trump's wall kills illegal border crosser when he falls trying to climb over

Texas has 16 militia groups, comprised of an estimated 2,400 members. They'd probably be more than happy to lay down some direct fire, if the state would reimburse them for the ammunition.

Yes, and doing good work, too. The Federal govt. is allowing these criminal illegals to get away with all kinds of mayhem against American citizens living near the border, which is criminal in itself.

Having the wall will require less manpower to enforce our laws than not having it, which is the point, of course. Minefields and snipers would be even better. Air strikes into Mexico and hunter/killer teams going after the coyotes in their own homes would be even more better.

The traitorous asshole, Biden, was probably cheering the illegal bastards on, as they climbed the wall while breaking into OUR home.

I mean hey if you were looking to scream at the rooftops, "I love it when marginalized people die," I guess you found your excuse blood thirsty fascist.

I mean hey if you were looking to scream at the rooftops, "I love it when marginalized people die," I guess you found your excuse blood thirsty fascist.

Forget marginalized people. I love it when anyone dies.

As long as it ain't me.

You would've done great at the Nuremberg trials.

I would have hung all of the Nazis, guilty or not. Then started hanging communists too.

BTW, you're not a communist by any chance, are you?

I would have hung all of the Nazis, guilty or not. Then started hanging communists too.

Had more of America been as proactively alert instead of letting themselves be infiltrated by, taken over by, or influenced by communists, we wouldn't have the communist problem we have today.

Forum List

Back