Smugglers climbing Trump's multi-billion dollar wall with $5 rebar ladders

Well, this thread has been a shining example of why Trumpism is ugly.

We cause most of the corruption hell down there by buying hundreds of billions of dollars of drugs from the cartels, but fuck those people who want to get out, and their kids. They're beneath us. We're better than them because we were lucky enough to be born here. They can rot in the corruption we created, ha ha, MAGA! Funny!

Oh, and praise God 'n stuff, because he's with US.

:rock:

Last edited:
How do you square all of this with your faith?
Matthew chapter 22
17 Tell us then, what is your opinion? Is it right to pay the imperial tax[a] to Caesar or not?”
18 But Jesus, knowing their evil intent, said, “You hypocrites, why are you trying to trap me?
19 Show me the coin used for paying the tax.” They brought him a denarius,
20 and he asked them, “Whose image is this? And whose inscription?”
21 “Caesar’s,” they replied.
Then he said to them, “So give back to Caesar what is Caesar’s, and to God what is God’s.”

Titus chapter 3
1 Remind the people to be subject to rulers and authorities, to be obedient, to be ready to do whatever is good,
2 to slander no one, to be peaceable and considerate, and always to be gentle toward everyone.
3 At one time we too were foolish, disobedient, deceived and enslaved by all kinds of passions and pleasures. We lived in malice and envy, being hated and hating one another. 4 But when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared,
5 he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit,
6 whom he poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Savior,
7 so that, having been justified by his grace, we might become heirs having the hope of eternal life.
8 This is a trustworthy saying. And I want you to stress these things, so that those who have trusted in God may be careful to devote themselves to doing what is good. These things are excellent and profitable for everyone.
9 But avoid foolish controversies and genealogies and arguments and quarrels about the law, because these are unprofitable and useless.
10 Warn a divisive person once, and then warn them a second time. After that, have nothing to do with them.
11 You may be sure that such people are warped and sinful; they are self-condemned.

Romans chapter 13
1 Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.
2 Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.
3 For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and you will be commended.
4 For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer.
5 Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also as a matter of conscience.
6 This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God’s servants, who give their full time to governing. 7 Give to everyone what you owe them: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor.
Note to self: When asking Trumpsters questions, begin the question with "... in your own words".

I once worked in construction.

That rebar form isn't a ladder. .. :cool:

Call it anything you want. They are using it to climb over the wall, dumb ass.

So are they coming across in droves?

Better than no wall, isn't it?

Millions of dollars for a wall that everybody knew wouldn't work. You Trumpbotts aren't very smart, are you?

So, are you really too stupid to know how walls work? Or are you just pretending to be this stupid, so you have an excuse for your stupid position on this issue?
More name-calling from someone who complained about name-calling.

That was not my complaint. YOu are a lying moron.

3 things merrykuhh cant build. Motorcycles, computers and GREAT walls.
BEJ_1096_original.jpg

Trumps words were

Impenetrable
They will be impenetrable once the wall is fully built and ground forces will be serving as back up last line of defense auxiliaries as intended.

Ever see paintings of the Great Wall of China? It was always buttressed by imperial troops stationed at intervals along the wall itself. Get a clue.
Also, the fact that they have to go over the wall lends credence to the claim that they cant penetrate it.

That seems to be a penetration

You think a multi-million dollar wall that can easily be easily breached lots of different ways, the latest being a couple of pieces of rebar, is a good idea, and you want to call me dumb. Yep that;s funny.

How do you build a 30-foot ladder with "a couple of pieces of rebar"? LOL

Why would you need a 30 ft ladder? It's already been shown that even an 8 year old girl can easily climb to the top of the bollards with no help. 6 or 8 feet of rebar makes it easier to get over the top few feet.

The 8 year old had her clmbing instructor dad helping her and professional mountain climbing equipment.

THanks for proving my point that you libs just say shit, and it don't mean nuthin.
Ever watched a tree trimmer? Most anymore are Mexican.
Open the border to hunting. No wall necessary.

You are really obsessed with killing brown people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are you insinuating that ALL brown people are criminals?
That would be our president.

Oh, wait.......some of them might be good people, but the rest are murderers and rapists

lol...if that's rebar it would weigh in excess of 400 pounds, but some folks just will not be denied their vote

Well,no. That is a standard cage used in lots of ways to reinforce concrete. I suppose some of them could weigh that much, but it would probably have to be made of heavier rebar than the 3/8 mentioned in the link. Either way, that is a cage, and not a ladder as was described in the op.

No, they just walk through the border crossing portals.

Then what good are the border-crossing portals? Maybe we should just shut those down too and refuse everyone entry.
Mexico is one of our largest trading partners. But sure, shut it down. That'll teach us.

We should shut down all passenger traffic and allow commercial trucks through after individual inspection. It might make your guacamole cost more, but it is well worth seeing your tears.
I have an avocado tree in my back yard. I'm good.

Yeah, and I sure that those living in Maine have one in their yard too! Dumbass!
I DGAF if people in Maine have to pay more for an avocado. I'm not the one trying to shut down the border.

Well, this thread has been a shining example of why Trumpism is ugly.

We cause most of the corruption hell down there by buying hundreds of billions of dollars of drugs from the cartels, but fuck those people who want to get out, and their kids. They're beneath us. We're better than them because we were lucky enough to be born here. They can rot in the corruption we created, ha ha, MAGA! Funny!

Oh, and praise God 'n stuff, because he's with US.

:rock:
We have laws in place to prevent people from buying illegal drugs, what the hell else are we supposed to do? Enforce the law against Democrats? Impossible!

Great, so that makes America on the same plane as N. Korea and Cuba. No one allowed in, or out.

LOL :290968001256257790-final:

Millions are allowed in. And who can't get out? But I guess you favor open borders, so we will put a family or two of illegals up at your place.

Just want to jump in here to say that I personally will take in 4 illegals. I have the room and I live on the border. I will feed them, care for them, and provide transportation as they work through the immigration system.

I'll even give Uncle Sam a great deal. I'll do it for $500 pp/per night. I think Sam is currently paying $750. What a savings!!

Most of my neighbors are also interested in this opportunity. Where can we sign up?

Millions are allowed in. And who can't get out? But I guess you favor open borders, so we will put a family or two of illegals up at your place.
Just want to jump in here to say that I personally will take in 4 illegals. I have the room and I live on the border. I will feed them, care for them, and provide transportation as they work through the immigration system.
I'll even give Uncle Sam a great deal. I'll do it for $500 pp/per night. I think Sam is currently paying $750. What a savings!!
Most of my neighbors are also interested in this opportunity. Where can we sign up?
Wow, are you really that hard up?

It would be easier to just get rid of all the sheep down there, so you all's boys would have to grow up and go for actual women.

It doesn't say that at all. It says "allegedly" that's the case which tells me the "reporter" who wrote this article took someone's word that was the case but didn't see that for themselves!

Oh! So, it falls into the category of "Fake news", with everything else that does not praise Trump and his politics. Gotcha!

When "journalists" start talking about things that happened "allegedly"...and they have the track record of biased reporting that they've displayed so far...then YES...I question their work! So should you...if you weren't a partisan shill!

Right. And Trump would have won the popular vote if 5 million illegals hadn't voted for Hillary.

Dude, who CARES about the popular vote! It's not how we elect a President and hasn't been for a long...long...time! Trump kicked Hillary Clinton's ass in the election...get over it already! She was a lousy candidate...ran a terrible campaign...and screwed over the Bernie Sanders wing of the Democratic Party!

Are you seriously going to spend the next five years getting your panties in a bunch over everything that Trump does? Is there anything more pathetic than a progressive who's lost at something?
It's funny how the Dems had NO problem with the Electoral College until their beloved Hildebeast lost in 2016. Interesting how that works........
Pretty sure they had a BIG problem with it in 2000.

It would be easier to just get rid of all the sheep down there, so you all's boys would have to grow up and go for actual women.
I'm not a boy.

And I'm not afraid of brown people. I'll take the $2,000 per day, easy money!

I'm not a boy.
And apparently not too bright either.

I didnt say YOU were the boy, Gadzooks!

Yes, I read the article, and it says that both sides of the wall are littered with used ladders of people who have used them to climb over.

It doesn't say that at all. It says "allegedly" that's the case which tells me the "reporter" who wrote this article took someone's word that was the case but didn't see that for themselves!

Oh! So, it falls into the category of "Fake news", with everything else that does not praise Trump and his politics. Gotcha!

When "journalists" start talking about things that happened "allegedly"...and they have the track record of biased reporting that they've displayed so far...then YES...I question their work! So should you...if you weren't a partisan shill!

Right. And Trump would have won the popular vote if 5 million illegals hadn't voted for Hillary.

Dude, who CARES about the popular vote! It's not how we elect a President and hasn't been for a long...long...time! Trump kicked Hillary Clinton's ass in the election...get over it already! She was a lousy candidate...ran a terrible campaign...and screwed over the Bernie Sanders wing of the Democratic Party!

Are you seriously going to spend the next five years getting your panties in a bunch over everything that Trump does? Is there anything more pathetic than a progressive who's lost at something?

I just like to point out his obvious lies, and then watch Trumpetts squirm as they divert from them.

Great, so that makes America on the same plane as N. Korea and Cuba. No one allowed in, or out.

LOL :290968001256257790-final:

You seem to miss the post I was responding to, which advocating sealing the borders, which if done, would have be done both in and out.

Forum List

Back