Smugglers climbing Trump's multi-billion dollar wall with $5 rebar ladders

Trump brought in Navy SEALS and mountain climbers from around the world to show his wall is impenetrable

He just got outsmarted by a $5 ladder

Camouflaged, no less.

Smugglers helping migrants scale Trump’s border wall ‘using $5 ladders’

Well, now, who would have thought THAT would happen? You would think that they would at least until it was more than a few miles past El Paso....

Yeah. . . that is kind of sad.

Trump got all this resistance from you folks, and now we can see, actually SEE how much need there was to actually do it right and design something that would be as hard to circumvent as that wall in Israel.

Now, don't you feel like the world's biggest heel? I mean, C'mon, it was only a border wall. . . . . it had to be scaled back, b/c of, well, folks like YOU.

Well, let's look on the bright side. At least it isn't as big a failure as say. . . . . Obamacare? Remember when that huge expensive website was rolled out?

source.gif

Camouflaged, no less.

Well, now, who would have thought THAT would happen? You would think that they would at least until it was more than a few miles past El Paso....

Trump got all this resistance from you folks, and now we can see, actually SEE how much need there was to actually do it right and design something that would be as hard to circumvent as that wall in Israel.

Now, don't you feel like the world's biggest heel? I mean, C'mon, it was only a border wall. . . . . it had to be scaled back, b/c of, well, folks like YOU.

Well, let's look on the bright side. At least it isn't as big a failure as say. . . . . Obamacare? Remember when that huge expensive website was rolled out?

source.gif

I don't recall any "scaling back". As a matter of fact, Trump invited competitive designs, and then tested it to make sure that even experienced mountain climbers could not get over it. When he finished that, he did nothing but brag about how his wall was beautiful and unclimbable. Perhaps you can post a link where he advocated a wall feature that he did not get.

Camouflaged, no less.

source.gif

I don't recall any "scaling back". As a matter of fact, Trump invited competitive designs, and then tested it to make sure that even experienced mountain climbers could not get over it. When he finished that, he did nothing but brag about how his wall was beautiful and unclimbable. Perhaps you can post a link where he advocated a wall feature that he did not get.

I don't listen to or watch the media, it is all lies and propaganda.

I don't listen to or watch what Trump says, it is all hyperbole and braggadocio.

The only thing that matters in the end, is the Realpolitik, the deal making, and the horse trading. If folks like you, the SJW's, and the corporate "never Trump" sector that is so addicted to illegal labor, hadn't pushed back so hard, and required so much political capital on something that is necessary. . . um. . . secure borders? I mean shit, we can't just throw the borders open!? WTF!

A lot more compromise could have been had, and better solutions could have been found. As it was, we both know, SOMETHING, needed to be done to keep his campaign promises, that is just who this guy is.

Hell, before all the hysteria, he WAS willing to even make a deal on DACA. Before his supporters threw a fit over that, and the opponents refused ANY compromise? SHIT. . . that was hopeless.

No wonder we got a garbage piece of shit tin can fence after all that.

Instead, if folks on both sides weren't crying ass babies, we could have a path to citizenship for all DACA folks, sane immigration standards and asylum processing for all folks coming up from the south, and a guaranteed jobs program making and laying bricks or stringing barbed wire along the new southern wall for all who apply.

but NOOOOOoooooo. .. the ruling elite need folks divided and hating on each other rather than having solutions. . . THAT would be too damn easy.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Camouflaged, no less.

source.gif

I don't listen to or watch the media, it is all lies and propaganda.

I don't listen to or watch what Trump says, it is all hyperbole and braggadocio.

The only thing that matters in the end, is the Realpolitik, the deal making, and the horse trading. If folks like you, the SJW's, and the corporate "never Trump" sector that is so addicted to illegal labor, hadn't pushed back so hard, and required so much political capital on something that is necessary. . . um. . . secure borders? I mean shit, we can't just throw the borders open!? WTF!

A lot more compromise could have been had, and better solutions could have been found. As it was, we both know, SOMETHING, needed to be done to keep his campaign promises, that is just who this guy is.

Hell, before all the hysteria, he WAS willing to even make a deal on DACA. Before his supporters threw a fit over that, and the opponents refused ANY compromise? SHIT. . . that was hopeless.

No wonder we got a garbage piece of shit tin can fence after all that.

Instead, if folks on both sides weren't crying ass babies, we could have a path to citizenship for all DACA folks, sane immigration standards and asylum processing for all folks coming up from the south, and a guaranteed jobs program making and laying bricks or stringing barbed wire along the new southern wall for all who apply.

but NOOOOOoooooo. .. the ruling elite need folks divided and hating on each other rather than having solutions. . . THAT would be too damn easy.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Wow! Eight paragraphs, and not a word backing up your assertion that us democrats sabotaged Trump's wall by "scaling it down'! Maybe it is time to admit that Trump's wall is, and always has been, a stupid waste of money!

New Topics

Forum List

Back