Trump's wall kills illegal border crosser when he falls trying to climb over

In the military, you learn, obstacles should always be covered by overwatch and direct fire if possible, to be most effective, as they only slow down an enemy, mostly only momentarily. Seen any plans to cover 1700 miles of the border with overwatch and direct fire weapons?

Texas has 16 militia groups, comprised of an estimated 2,400 members. They'd probably be more than happy to lay down some direct fire, if the state would reimburse them for the ammunition.

In the military, you learn, obstacles should always be covered by overwatch and direct fire if possible, to be most effective, as they only slow down an enemy, mostly only momentarily. Seen any plans to cover 1700 miles of the border with overwatch and direct fire weapons?
It's not 1,700 miles.

Texas has 16 militia groups, comprised of an estimated 2,400 members. They'd probably be more than happy to lay down some direct fire, if the state would reimburse them for the ammunition.
Good volunteer work, if they really have the stomach for it. I don't. That's why I favor 2 well-marked 6 ft fences 100 meters apart with 50 ft wide FASCAM minefield. It's far cheaper, and I got enough stomach to watch it, if the illegal aliens got enough balls to intentionally attempt to walk through it.

It's not 1,700 miles.
Hey, you're right.
1640221687486.png

Apparently walls do work.

"A migrant died after falling from a border wall and suffering significant head trauma, U.S. Customs and Border Protection said in a statement.

The incident occurred on Dec. 14. A National Guardsman who was operating an infrared camera saw a group of suspected migrants climbing over a border barrier nearly seven miles from the Santa Teresa Port of Entry, near Sunland Park, New Mexico.
The guardsman saw the last migrant stuck at the top of the wall before falling. He remained motionless once he landed, the release said.

A border agent assigned to the Border Patrol station in Santa Teresa later found the migrant, who was identified as a Mexican citizen. He was unresponsive and had suffered severe head trauma, the release said.

The agent requested emergency medical help, and the man was taken to a hospital in El Paso for treatment. He received treatment while under watch by Customs and Border Protection for two days, but was declared dead on Dec. 16, the release said.

Customs and Border Protection is reviewing the incident, and the Department of Homeland Security and Security Office of Inspector General were also made aware of what happened, the release said.

The agency did not specify how tall the wall was, but the hundreds of miles of border fences built during the Trump administration range from 18 to 30 feet tall, NPR reported in March."

Send all the medical bills to his family.

Didn't know we were gunning them down.........lol

Walls work as a deterrent.......And these walls have alarms and security camera's so they can move manpower around to catch them. They watched in real time as the guy fell. And tracked the others.

Didn't know we were gunning them down.........lol

Walls work as a deterrent.......And these walls have alarms and security camera's so they can move manpower around to catch them. They watched in real time as the guy fell. And tracked the others.
I guess they will have to keep climbing, tunneling and walking around it, like always.

Only because we don't stop the illegal ids and ssn's that allows them to forge the I-9 Forms to work. The Social Security Administration and IRS knows millions of them here using fake SSNs and working right now.
You don't see them cracking down on employers accepting ID's that would make it past the bouncers in decent bar, do you? It is all a game, with many states and industries benefitting, except of course, the border states.

What? You think I live at a trump hotel or club?
Then you would have fired her.
Not that I ever expected that you would actually look into that story.
After all, you're comfortably retired and don't give a shit about anyone but yourself.

Stopped one out of the whole group of illegal aliens? So the majority passed the obstacle, while one removed himself from the gene pool? You view that as being effective? I have been making this point for over a year here. It does not prove they work. It proves they don't work.
If they can make it over the wall, they probably won't be much of a burden to our medical system. The wall will stop the fat asses who cost the taxpayers so much money.

Then you would have fired her.
Not that I ever expected that you would actually look into that story.
After all, you're comfortably retired and don't give a shit about anyone but yourself.
Nah, just retired self-sufficient for the foreseeable future. I am the hired help now, when we're home. I have kept illegal alien labor off my property. I never fired any, even when I was working, as we never hired any. Even many years ago, when hiring contract labor, I only used genuine American dregs of society, such as uneducated, sometimes lazy, often dirty/smelly unskilled, alcoholics, drug users, as well as violent and non-violent felon ex-convicts, whom I paid in cash every night, one at a time in my office, just the four of us at a time, the worker being paid, myself, along with Smith & Wesson, with every dollar paid, reported to IRS. I didn't use any of these smiling, fast, hardworking illegal alien laborers you see today. Nope, just the kind of typical Americans from the worst part town, you'd never want to meet in a dark alley, unless armed and on your toes, which naturally I always was.

If they can make it over the wall, they probably won't be much of a burden to our medical system. The wall will stop the fat asses who cost the taxpayers so much money.
Well, OK. There is that. Hey, I didn't know you had such an optimistic nature. I'm impressed.

Forum List

Back