Sinema Caves After Manchin Sells Out

Here are some facts

• $728 Billion in New Spending
    • $248 billion for Obamacare subsidies when removing false 3-year sunset
    • $400+ billion for Green New Deal spending when removing false 2-year sunsets
    • $80 billion for IRS to double in size and audit Americans
  • $614 Billion in Tax Increases and Offset Gimmicks
    • Less than 2 percent of $288 billion in prescription drug price control “savings” arrive before 2025
    • $122 billion in fake savings by delaying Trump-era rebate rule that has never gone into effect
    • $313 billion tax on book income – almost half of which falls on domestic manufacturers
    • $17 billion worth of tax increases hit Americans making less than $200,000 per year
    • $13 billion tax increase on investments
    • Zero savings from $80 billion for IRS under CBO scoring guidelines
Those are facts. You may not like them, but they are still facts

So you’re talking out yet ass again. We’re used to it
I'm telling you like it is. If you have something other than trolling in response, let's see it..

I cited facts taken straight out of this spending bill. Why don't you try to refute my comments by citing facts? You won't because you can't.

WTF?
I've had "enough" for well over 40 years, every year since, there were more deductions out of my paycheck, MOSTLY...................Insurance, personal and then worker comp.
You think THEY would give me a break?
Yes, they did.................a starter rate to get me in the door, then every year THEY went up.
Then, regardless of their recommended practices to reduce their rate, they went up anyway.
Their excuse..........."Well, if didn't put your employees though certification/ or adopt these policies, it would have almost doubled".................so, consider yourself "lucky".

Taxes were the LEAST of my worries.
At least they were capped.
Yet, even though your taxes go up and up, you continue to vote for the people most likely to raise them more….Why?

Yet, even though your taxes go up and up, you continue to vote for the people most likely to raise them more….Why?
WTF?
My taxes go up regardless of who is in power.
If I'm not giving $$$ to the feds, I'm giving it to the state or local government.

I would rather my taxes help citizens and small businesses, rather than corporations, that have screwed America and Americans for decades.

WTF?
My taxes go up regardless of who is in power.
If I'm not giving $$$ to the feds, I'm giving it to the state or local government.

I would rather my taxes help citizens and small businesses, rather than corporations, that have screwed America and Americans for decades.
SMH…

Do deficits matter to you?

I forget which day that matters on...
Debt does matter and this bill increases debt right now. Any debt reduction is promised in 2025. If you believe that’s going to happen I have some beautiful ocean front property in Oklahoma I’ll sell you for pennies on the dollar.

When corporations pay more in taxes, they pass that cost on to the consumer. That means we pay higher prices.

When those corporate taxes get too high, those corps move their money off shore to a more tax friendly environment which results in no revenues into the US treasury.

Debt does matter and this bill increases debt right now. Any debt reduction is promised in 2025. If you believe that’s going to happen I have some beautiful ocean front property in Oklahoma I’ll sell you for pennies on the dollar.
Over ten years does not mean IN ten years

You either favor deficit reduction or you don’t

Over ten years does not mean IN ten years

You either favor deficit reduction or you don’t
Debt reduction under this bill doesn’t start until 2025. That’s not going to happen. They do this all the time. How many times do they have to break that promise before you liberals catch on?

Debt reduction from this legislation is never going to happen.

Debt reduction under this bill doesn’t start until 2025. That’s not going to happen. They do this all the time. How many times do they have to break that promise before you liberals catch on?

Debt reduction from this legislation is never going to happen.
Prove that?

Prove that?
The supporters of this legislation have acknowledged that. They always claim that to achieve long term debt reduction, we must increase debt in the short term to stimulate the economy.

Liberals fall for these fraudulent schemes every single time and every time the promised debt reduction never happens. Then they blame those who didn’t support their schemes and say “I told you so.”

Jeebus.

Last edited:
The supporters of this legislation have acknowledged that. They always claim that to achieve long term debt reduction, we must increase debt in the short term to stimulate the economy.

Jeebus.
Maybe you misunderstood

I challenged you to prove your claim

Maybe you misunderstood

I challenged you to prove your claim
No didn’t misunderstand. You are falling for the repetitive lie.

Right now there’s an article in Forbes magazine which details this, but I’m sure you’ll call Forbes a biased right wing publication.

No didn’t misunderstand. You are falling for the repetitive lie.

Right now there’s an article in Forbes magazine which details this, but I’m sure you’ll call Forbes a biased right wing publication.
There ya go...you're starting to catch on.

Quote and link and let's see what they say.

There ya go...you're starting to catch on.

Quote and link and let's see what they say.
This bill increases debt in the short term. All debt reduction is back loaded. It won’t happen.

tion.

Unfortunately, the “Inflation Reduction Act” doubles down on the same irresponsible fiscal policy that has caused inflation: All of the new government spending is upfront, while the deficit-reducing revenues are backloaded.

The result would be higher short-term deficits and higher inflation.

Forum List

Back