Sinema Caves After Manchin Sells Out

Harris set to cast deciding vote

Lol I think more than anything, you are pissed at democrats passing bills. You desperately want them to fail regardless of how or why. It just pains you. It also serves as a reminder of how useless republicans are in comparison.

Lol I think more than anything, you are pissed at democrats passing bills. You desperately want them to fail regardless of how or why. It just pains you. It also serves as a reminder of how useless republicans are in comparison.
I'm not pissed. The inflationary pressures will be instant. Energy costs will rise a lot. Every ones taxes go up

I'm all in

Is there a psychological reason you support a GD incestuous pedophile in the WH. JC you people are sick. Time card punching loser

This should be called the Manchin-Sinema Bill, not the Manchin-Schumer bill. Schumer doesn't give a crap if the American economy is destroyed and makes no secret of it. Machin an Sinema know better, so their cave-in is more egregious.

generally yes, because they give us 9.1 percent inflation, recession and skyrocketing interest rates

Earth has no use for Dems, see you this Nov when voters bitch slap the lying Dem scum. :eusa_boohoo:
Blah, blah, blah the opposing party will take over after 2 years in every election cycle like clockwork. If you want to call that a win then I guess you’ll take what you can get. Americans are stupid so republicans will always be in the picture. That’s life I guess.

No brake on spending will spell doom. Canada and Mexico are very happy though, our EV industries are receivmg an injection of American cash. Inflation will remain dangerously high in line with U.S deficit levels.

How much was the original Build Back Better bill and how much is this one?

This is much lower than the original absurd proposal. Consider though, you've already seen $4 TRILLION+ spent over the last two years or so. I am shocked at the level of disregard for spending over this period and the desire to spend MUCH more.

This is not a recipe for Americas success. It was the one issue I wish Trump would have been more stern on, he did try, but the Establishment is what it is.

Higher taxes for big profiteers isn't a bad outcome, except if it just leads to increased spending that doesn't address long term structural issues in Western economies. Also, if it ends in the loss of some corporations, it's very bad. So, Western nations need to find some means to keep businesses.

Oh, and here I was thinking maybe more government money printing during inflation and raising taxes on everyone was a bad idea.

But no. It wasn’t that it was just me not wanting the democrats to get a law passed.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Forum List

Back