re-unification by force of Taiwan preparations happening by right now China. briefly.. : my opinion on the matter. welcoming other opinions...

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
i'm gonna let it happen : this is on Pelosi & The Democrats, and by extension on all of the NATO's 2 leading political entities: US Democrats & US Republicans. Trump set up the ball towards the goal, Biden assists it to Pelosi, Pelosi kicks it in.. Chinese military drills near Taiwan may lead to ‘reunification by force’ — expert

an evacuation of the rich on Taiwan will lead those straight towards shelter in the richest parts of the EU and USA, where they can start / assist new CPU and GPU and chip factories under white-men's leaderships, and i think that's a very very good thing.

we've been stuck on intel-core-i7 and similar chips by AMD for far too long now.

see also (newest to oldest: )

When Trump is re-elected, he should send Taiwan a dozen or so nuclear cruise missiles of sufficient strength to make the CCP understand that taking or destroying Taiwan would also destroy the CCP. MAD at its finest. Eventually, China, Iran, or Russia are going to station nuclear missiles in south or central America so we can GET OUR PAYBACK IN first!

Here's a idea.....How about we tend to our own knitting.

Henry Ford had the right idea.....He owned all the companies that made the parts for his cars.

Better yet we could kill the odious regulations that make many of the chips necessary in the first place, at least in the auto industry.

The i7 chip is made by Intel not AMD.......... AMD makes their own chips, both of my desktops run AMD Ryzen processors.

As for China playing their games, when they truly think we're weak enough not to do anything about it they'll walk in and take it.
Before they do that we should start WWIII, get rid of some of the world's surplus population.......... :eusa_whistle:

As soon as Pelosi touched down, conservatives were ready to surrender.
Wrong

Some conservatives maybe, along with some libs

Thats to expected in this “diverse” IAW crazy mixed up country of ours

But other conservatives see the importance of Taiwan and oppose communist aggression in the South China Sea

Taiwan is not being invaded all the hullabaloo is just hullabaloo get real folks the govt that filed to Taiwan had to because it was corrupt and abusive.

The i7 chip is made by Intel not AMD.......... AMD makes their own chips, both of my desktops run AMD Ryzen processors.

As for China playing their games, when they truly think we're weak enough not to do anything about it they'll walk in and take it.
Before they do that we should start WWIII, get rid of some of the world's surplus population.......... :eusa_whistle:
Stop thinking like me!

Taiwan is not being invaded all the hullabaloo is just hullabaloo get real folks the govt that filed to Taiwan had to because it was corrupt and abusive.
That was 70 years ago

TRY to keep up

And the mainland chinese communists are still corrupt and abusive

Here's a idea.....How about we tend to our own knitting.

Henry Ford had the right idea.....He owned all the companies that made the parts for his cars.

No, he didn't. From day one, Ford used third-party parts.

That was 70 years ago

TRY to keep up

And the mainland chinese communists are still corrupt and abusive

And may have the highest body count of ANY government in history.

i'm gonna let it happen : this is on Pelosi & The Democrats, and by extension on all of the NATO's 2 leading political entities: US Democrats & US Republicans. Trump set up the ball towards the goal, Biden assists it to Pelosi, Pelosi kicks it in.. Chinese military drills near Taiwan may lead to ‘reunification by force’ — expert

an evacuation of the rich on Taiwan will lead those straight towards shelter in the richest parts of the EU and USA, where they can start / assist new CPU and GPU and chip factories under white-men's leaderships, and i think that's a very very good thing.

we've been stuck on intel-core-i7 and similar chips by AMD for far too long now.

see also (newest to oldest: )

First you have to understand what this means for the US as a global player.
Second you have to understand what would happen to China, or what China would think would happen to it if it invaded.

1) The US would lose its influence in the Far East. Japan and South Korea are looking to the US as the main opposing force against China. If the US lets Taiwan go, Japan and South Korea aren't going to trust the US, might even kick the US out of their countries. The US would then have no influence in the Far East, no bases near China, it'd make opposing China really difficult.

2) China has about 50% of trade with the US, UK, EU, Japan, South Korea and Australia. Those likely to oppose any invasion of Taiwan. If they implemented sanctions against China, China might see it's economy tank really, really quickly. A lot of imports also come from these countries into China, they would impact Japan and South Korea the most, but they'd be able to deal with not having cheap crap coming in.

China doesn't have oil. It doesn't have that stranglehold over these countries that Russia has over the EU and UK.

First you have to understand what this means for the US as a global player.
Second you have to understand what would happen to China, or what China would think would happen to it if it invaded.

1) The US would lose its influence in the Far East. Japan and South Korea are looking to the US as the main opposing force against China. If the US lets Taiwan go, Japan and South Korea aren't going to trust the US, might even kick the US out of their countries. The US would then have no influence in the Far East, no bases near China, it'd make opposing China really difficult.

2) China has about 50% of trade with the US, UK, EU, Japan, South Korea and Australia. Those likely to oppose any invasion of Taiwan. If they implemented sanctions against China, China might see it's economy tank really, really quickly. A lot of imports also come from these countries into China, they would impact Japan and South Korea the most, but they'd be able to deal with not having cheap crap coming in.

China doesn't have oil. It doesn't have that stranglehold over these countries that Russia has over the EU and UK.
We dont agree on much, but your opinion on china is right on target

This from a person from a party who spit on Viet Nam Vets coming home at airports. Of course, John McCain joined the protesters and spit on them also. He was spouting..I am a Maverick....kneel to me.

Facts.

Note:
these were the same MFers that were running around w/their hair on fire screaming about how China and/or CCP was America's biggest threat, or whatever, during the entire short, one-term Administration of Trump.

You can't make this stuff up!

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Forum List

Back