Sinema Caves After Manchin Sells Out

There ya go...you're starting to catch on.

Quote and link and let's see what they say.
Was it this article?

Cause this don't sat that

When Democrats craft these spending bills they always put new spending up front and promise debt reduction to begin a few years down the road over a ten year period. The new spending and increased debt always happens, but the debt reduction is never realized.

Was it this article?

Do you need someone to read it to you?

This bill increases debt in the short term. All debt reduction is back loaded. It won’t happen.

tion.

Unfortunately, the “Inflation Reduction Act” doubles down on the same irresponsible fiscal policy that has caused inflation: All of the new government spending is upfront, while the deficit-reducing revenues are backloaded.

The result would be higher short-term deficits and higher inflation.
You said Forbes dufus...not the anti-tax Heritage Foundation.

THAT was an embarrassing fail

Was it this article?

Yes it does, but you need to read it.

You said Forbes dufus...not the anti-tax Heritage Foundation.

THAT was an embarrassing fail
Heritage is just presenting facts. But you aren’t interested in facts because you’re a partisan hack.

This bill increases debt in the short term. All debt reduction is back loaded. It won’t happen.

tion.

Unfortunately, the “Inflation Reduction Act” doubles down on the same irresponsible fiscal policy that has caused inflation: All of the new government spending is upfront, while the deficit-reducing revenues are backloaded.

The result would be higher short-term deficits and higher inflation.
Even THAT article doesn't support your 2025 claim

Jeebus dude...

Clearly I shown proof of short term debt increase. I’m not sure why you’re denying this.
You claimed that there would be no deficit reduction until 2025. Neither of those articles say that

Just quit while you're behind

You claimed that there would be no deficit reduction until 2025. Neither of those articles say that

Just quit while you're behind
Here’s exactly what the article says. Debt reduction is backloaded. Debt increase starts immediately. …

The legislation’s proponents will argue that over the next decade the bill’s higher taxes would offset the new spending and reduce budget deficits and thus inflationary pressures on net over the 2022 to 2031 budget window.

It is true that the recent massive deficits financed by the Federal Reserve and driven by excessive government spending have resulted in crippling inflation.

Unfortunately, the “Inflation Reduction Act” doubles down on the same irresponsible fiscal policy that has caused inflation: All of the new government spending is upfront, while the deficit-reducing revenues are backloaded

Here’s exactly what the article says. Debt reduction is backloaded. Debt increase starts immediately. …

The legislation’s proponents will argue that over the next decade the bill’s higher taxes would offset the new spending and reduce budget deficits and thus inflationary pressures on net over the 2022 to 2031 budget window.

It is true that the recent massive deficits financed by the Federal Reserve and driven by excessive government spending have resulted in crippling inflation.

Unfortunately, the “Inflation Reduction Act” doubles down on the same irresponsible fiscal policy that has caused inflation: All of the new government spending is upfront, while the deficit-reducing revenues are backloaded
Quote the part that says no deficit reduction until 2025.( fat fingers error corrected)

That sounds simple right?

Last edited:
Quote the part that says no deficit reduction until 2015.

That sounds simple right?
That would require to go back to 2010 or 2012 and examine spending bills then with increased the debt immediately and promised debt reduction to start in 2015

I'm not pissed. The inflationary pressures will be instant. Energy costs will rise a lot. Every ones taxes go up

I'm all in

Is there a psychological reason you support a GD incestuous pedophile in the WH. JC you people are sick. Time card punching loser
Putin done it

Besides, January 6th and climate change.

That would require to go back to 2010 or 2012 and examine spending bills then with increased the debt immediately and promised debt reduction to start in 2015
Wtf?

Whatever. You’re dismissed

Wtf?

Whatever. You’re dismissed
You said “show where It says debt reduction starts in 2015.” To do that we’d need go back to 2010 or 2012 when they. broke that promise as well. Do you even know your own comments?

Putin done it

Besides, January 6th and climate change.
Biden keeps claiming that Putin is responsible for our high gasoline prices. He now takes credit for a slight bit of reduction in fuel prices. Why isn’t Putin responsible for that?

You said “show where It says debt reduction starts in 2015.” To do that we’d need go back to 2010 or 2012 when they. broke that promise as well. Do you even know your own comments?
UUID’s ya got me in a typo. I got you in a lie

I win

UUID’s ya got me in a typo. I got you in a lie

I win
I didn’t lie. My comments are all 100% factual. All the debt reduction starts years down the road. Your only response is uh-uh.

Forum List

Back