Sinema Caves After Manchin Sells Out

Whataboutism that doesn't excuse what you moronic fucks are doing in the here and now.
Whataboutism?
The word is irony.
Republicans crying about $$$ now but didn't when THEY'RE in power, "Deficits don't matter".
Been going on for decades.

Whataboutism?
The word is irony.
Republicans crying about $$$ now but didn't when THEY'RE in power, "Deficits don't matter".
The Progs have no mandate for this. Repubs come back to power they have to promise to reverse all of Prog green corruption.

"The nonpartisan organization (JCT) found that Americans in nearly every tax bracket will pay more taxes if the Inflation Reduction Act becomes law.

In 2023, for example, Americans who earn less than $10,000 will see their average tax rate increase by 0.3%, while Americans earning $30,000–$75,000 will see their average tax rate increase by 0.1%, and Americans earning more than $75,000 per year will see tax increases than range from 0.2%–0.6%.

The average increase across all income brackets in 2023 would be 0.3%, the analysis found."

We will see, my taxes go up every ...all are a bunch of lyin' fuckers.... [/QUOTE]

This stupid bill (just like the recent on that used our Veteran's health concerns) is a blatant attempt of the filthy Democrats to raid the Treasury for their filthy ass Leftest special interest groups before they get their asses kicked out of Congress in the mid terms.

Despicable!

We need to be reducing government spending and lowering taxes in this recession/high inflation economy, not raiding the Treasury and increasing taxes.

Democrats are the scum of this country.

No party even comes close to republican corruption..............it's in their DNA.
Somehow most economic class and lower working-class Americans are worth at least 10 per cent less now from the time Biden took office and you spout that.

Somehow most economic class and lower working-class Americans are worth at least 10 per cent less now from the time Biden took office and you spout that.
"Somehow"?
So, Biden controls every country in the world's economic policies?

Did you look at that?

A tenth of a percent increase over what they were paying?

Think anyone would actually even notice that?

My Federal tax bill was about $10K, That's a whopping ten dollar increase...for the YEAR
I happen to think it'll be more than that, once you factor in the increases passed along by additional taxation on Corp's, and business owners that make over $400K...

All because our Congress is addicted to spending money we don't have...

I happen to think it'll be more than that, once you factor in the increases passed along by additional taxation on Corp's, and business owners that make over $400K...

All because our Congress is addicted to spending money we don't have...
You "think" that because a $10 increase spread over a year kinda defeats your argument

Whataboutism?
The word is irony.
Same applies when the shoe is on the other foot....Not a dime's worth of difference between remocrats and depublicans.....But I'm not the one here waving the pom-poms for one or the other, you are.

You "think" that because a $10 increase spread over a year kinda defeats your argument
So maybe you tell me why it is called the "Inflation Reduction act" when it doesn't reduce inflation, and raises taxes?

And like I said, it's not just $10.....

Based on the articles I have provided already, and the JCT numbers...The average person making say $75,000 per year, would see their tax go up by .03% ... I don't care if it's $2,250, or 22.50 What does that matter when YOUR pick for President said this...

So maybe you tell me why it is called the "Inflation Reduction act" when it doesn't reduce inflation, and raises taxes?

And like I said, it's not just $10.....

Based on the articles I have provided already, and the JCT numbers...The average person making say $75,000 per year, would see their tax go up by .03% ... I don't care if it's $2,250, or 22.50 What does that matter when YOUR pick for President said this...

We’ll it’s not $22.50

It’s less than that… over a year

Various economists have weighed in on it and NONE say that it will increase inflation.k I’m any meaningful way

Some say it will modestly reduce inflation and others say it will have no effect one way or the other

I don't know what your income is, or what you do, so if they are going up every year, when do YOU say enough?
Prices rise every year.
Just like state and local government expenses do.
Walmart isn't going to come and fix the pothole in the road.....................unless, it's theirs.

Same applies when the shoe is on the other foot....Not a dime's worth of difference between remocrats and depublicans.....But I'm not the one here waving the pom-poms for one or the other, you are.
"Whataboutism that doesn't excuse what you moronic fucks are doing in the here and now".
Not waving pom-poms, just pointing out the hypocrisy of moron republicans.

Democrats, have always tried to help people.
Republicans have always tried to help the rich and corporations.

Taxpayer $$$ involved in both.

We’ll it’s not $22.50

It’s less than that… over a year

Various economists have weighed in on it and NONE say that it will increase inflation.k I’m any meaningful way

Some say it will modestly reduce inflation and others say it will have no effect one way or the other
That's not true....While the people evaluating the bill are mixed, +/- .01, historical reality shows that these assessments are always off...

Right now, most people in America saw about a 3% to 4% increase in their wage, but inflation is at 9%. Far above any gains achieved by the raise in wage...You think that is acceptable....Biden does...

Forum List

Back