Sinema Caves After Manchin Sells Out

I didn’t lie. My comments are all 100% factual. All the debt reduction starts years down the road. Your only response is uh-uh.
Ohhh so now it’s not “2025” it’s “down the road”

Oh well

So we go from a specific date to “ ahh well … maybe”

Now when this plan finally passes and makes things worse, they will blame the Republicans.

FZnJrv5XEAANMoI

About ⁦Sinema and taxes - here’s what she told a group of GOP lobbyists at a fundraiser last year: “Arizonans don’t like taxes, and we don’t really like government”

FZlieR-X0AcYtqg

they got Democrats to actually vote for a Democrat bill, what are we going to do? Like, drop the confetti at the White House.

I mean this is ridiculous. It’s an inside Washington role. The people in the rest of the country, are saying wait a second, I’m still paying much more for gas than I should. I’m still paying much more to cool my house. I can’t get groceries on the table and I’m worried about the future.

How does higher taxes on corporations help us?
What Lesh stated.

Also...........Republican Florida Sen. Rick Scott has created an 11-point plan with 128 specific ideas to “rescue America,” which he believes should be the focus of the GOP’s agenda moving into the midterms.

Senator Rick Scott of Florida is defending proposals he wants to campaign on this fall. Scott leads the Republican effort to capture the Senate. He put out a document with numerous ideas, including two that captured a lot of attention. Scott said every American should pay at least some income taxes - have skin in the game, as he put it.

Everyone, except Trump and corporations.

This bill increases debt in the short term. All debt reduction is back loaded. It won’t happen.

tion.

Unfortunately, the “Inflation Reduction Act” doubles down on the same irresponsible fiscal policy that has caused inflation: All of the new government spending is upfront, while the deficit-reducing revenues are backloaded.

The result would be higher short-term deficits and higher inflation.
Really?

Republicans are all for inflation............now.

Senate Republicans on Sunday blocked a $35 monthly cap on the cost of insulin in the private market from being included in Democrats' economic tax and spending package.

A vial of insulin made by Eli Lilly cost just $21 in 1999, but by 2020 prices had shot up by 1,000 per cent to $332 a vial, it’s now become the most expensive chronic disease to treat in the country.

1. United States — $98.70
  2. Chile — $21.48
  3. Mexico — $16.48
  4. Japan — $14.40
  5. Switzerland — $12.46
  6. Canada — $12.00
  7. Germany — $11.00
  8. Korea — $10.30
  9. Luxembourg — $10.15
  10. Italy — $10.03

Really?

Republicans are all for inflation............now.

Senate Republicans on Sunday blocked a $35 monthly cap on the cost of insulin in the private market from being included in Democrats' economic tax and spending package.

A vial of insulin made by Eli Lilly cost just $21 in 1999, but by 2020 prices had shot up by 1,000 per cent to $332 a vial, it’s now become the most expensive chronic disease to treat in the country.

1. United States — $98.70
  2. Chile — $21.48
  3. Mexico — $16.48
  4. Japan — $14.40
  5. Switzerland — $12.46
  6. Canada — $12.00
  7. Germany — $11.00
  8. Korea — $10.30
  9. Luxembourg — $10.15
  10. Italy — $10.03
No. This bill will not decrease inflation. It will ensure inflati remains a bid issue for the foreseeable future.

Government is the reason the US has high drug prices. More government is not the answer

No. This bill will not decrease inflation. It will ensure inflati remains a bid issue for the foreseeable future.

Government is the reason the US has high drug prices. More government is not the answer
Are profits mandated by government?

No?

Then how is it that Big Pharma is making mega profit if the government is at fault for high prices?

Are profits mandated by government?

No?

Then how is it that Big Pharma is making mega profit if the government is at fault for high prices?
Because the FDA acts as an immense protection racket for BigPharm, fool.

There are only three or four companies making insulin in Murica because only the biggest of the big can clear all the regulatory obstacles that the FDA piles on.

Because the FDA acts as an immense protection racket for BigPharm, fool.

There are only three or four companies making insulin in Murica because only the biggest of the big can clear all the regulatory obstacles that the FDA piles on.
That only applies to the approval process, moron.
NOTHING to do with the prices.

Forum List

Back