Sinema Caves After Manchin Sells Out

Prices rise every year.
Just like state and local government expenses do.
Walmart isn't going to come and fix the pothole in the road.....................unless, it's theirs.
I didn't ask you that....See, you can't address the question honestly, because it destroys your narrative....Sad.

That's not true....While the people evaluating the bill are mixed, +/- .01, historical reality shows that these assessments are always off...

Right now, most people in America saw about a 3% to 4% increase in their wage, but inflation is at 9%. Far above any gains achieved by the raise in wage...You think that is acceptable....Biden does...
I don’t think that great but this bill wil not add to that as you falsely claimed

I don’t think that great but this bill wil not add to that as you falsely claimed
The assessments on that are mixed, as well...It is a massive spending bill, with money we don't have injected into the economy....I believe it would at the least keep inflation up....

I didn't ask you that....See, you can't address the question honestly, because it destroys your narrative....Sad.
WTF?
I've had "enough" for well over 40 years, every year since, there were more deductions out of my paycheck, MOSTLY...................Insurance, personal and then worker comp.
You think THEY would give me a break?
Yes, they did.................a starter rate to get me in the door, then every year THEY went up.
Then, regardless of their recommended practices to reduce their rate, they went up anyway.
Their excuse..........."Well, if didn't put your employees though certification/ or adopt these policies, it would have almost doubled".................so, consider yourself "lucky".

Taxes were the LEAST of my worries.
At least they were capped.

link doosh
Here DUMB ASS you Dems are retarded. Also the Congressional Budget Office says the bill won't reduce inflation one iota. Further exposing DUMB ASS Dems as big fat liars. I hope YOU get audited via the billions for new IRS audits included in the bill. That would be justice.

Here DUMB ASS you Dems are retarded. Also the Congressional Budget Office says the bill won't reduce inflation one iota. Further exposing DUMB ASS Dems as big fat liars. I hope YOU get audited via the billions for new IRS audits included in the bill. That would be justice.

You quoted an anti-tax org not the CBO

Fail

Lol I think more than anything, you are pissed at democrats passing bills. You desperately want them to fail regardless of how or why. It just pains you. It also serves as a reminder of how useless republicans are in comparison.
Other than increase debt and fuel more inflation, what is this spending scheme going to accomplish?

They are promising debt reduction years from now. They always say that and the debt reduction never happens.

Other than increase debt and fuel more inflation, what is this spending scheme going to accomplish?

They are promising debt reduction years from now. They always say that and the debt reduction never happens.
It does neither. It does not increase the debt or fuel inflation

Manchin (up to a Point) demonstrated some balls. It made him, for a while there, kind of large and in charge. I never got the impression from Sinema that she was doing anything on the basis of principle. Not even on the basis of a plant to assume a greater position of power.

So, when Manchin eventually made the calculation to cash in Some chips, I kind of understood it. That left Sinema to stand all alone.

She reads the handwriting on the wall. We all know what’s about to befall the despicable Liz Cheney. So, Sinema chose a path of convenience. I can’t work up any surprise at her decision.

It does neither. It does not increase the debt or fuel inflation
It increases debt in the short term. The debt reduction is promised years in the future. Those supporting this bill acknowledge that.

Throwing almost a trillion more dollars we don’t have into the economy will indeed fuel inflation.

It increases debt in the short term. The debt reduction is promised years in the future. Those supporting this bill acknowledge that.

Throwing almost a trillion more dollars we don’t have into the economy will indeed fuel inflation.
Nope. Not true

Nope. Not true
My comments are absolutely true.

The proponents of this spending scheme acknowledge that it increases debt in the short term. They promise that the debt reduction comes later. They always do and it never happens.

You can’t reduce inflation by inserting nearly a trillion more dollars we don’t have into the economy. That devalues the dollar. It reduces the buying power of a dollar.

Last edited:
My comments are absolutely true.

The proponents of this spending scheme acknowledge that it increases debt in the short term. They promise that the debt reduction comes later. They always do and it never happens.

You can’t reduce inflation by inserting nearly a trillion more dollars we don’t have into the economy. That devalues the dollar. It reduces the buying power of a dollar.
Linky … to “the proponents” not some right wing anti- everything think tank

Linky … to “the proponents” not some right wing anti- everything think tank
Why? You'll just deny it .

But this is what will happen. Inflation will not decline and the federal deficit and national debt will increase and the Democrats will simply blame Republucans.

Here are some facts

• $728 Billion in New Spending
    • $248 billion for Obamacare subsidies when removing false 3-year sunset
    • $400+ billion for Green New Deal spending when removing false 2-year sunsets
    • $80 billion for IRS to double in size and audit Americans
  • $614 Billion in Tax Increases and Offset Gimmicks
    • Less than 2 percent of $288 billion in prescription drug price control “savings” arrive before 2025
    • $122 billion in fake savings by delaying Trump-era rebate rule that has never gone into effect
    • $313 billion tax on book income – almost half of which falls on domestic manufacturers
    • $17 billion worth of tax increases hit Americans making less than $200,000 per year
    • $13 billion tax increase on investments
    • Zero savings from $80 billion for IRS under CBO scoring guidelines

Why? You'll just deny it .

But this is what will happen. Inflation will not decline and the federal deficit and national debt will increase and the Democrats will simply blame Republucans.
So you’re talking out yet ass again. We’re used to it

Forum List

Back