Sick of all the bull shit...

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
I'll be glad when the election is finally over. I've been constantly subjected to bull shit from both political parties for over two years. Tired of hearing it all. It would be nice if the candidates would quit trashing each other long enough to tell me what they plan to do for the country. It would be even nicer if they told a lie about it, somehow their head would exploded. I'm tired of all the crap.

I'll be glad when the election is finally over. I've been constantly subjected to bull shit from both political parties for over two years. Tired of hearing it all. It would be nice if the candidates would quit trashing each other long enough to tell me what they plan to do for the country. It would be even nicer if they told a lie about it, somehow their head would exploded. I'm tired of all the crap.
Simple. Clinton=4 more years of Obama. Her own words. Trump-COMPLETE opposite of Obama and Bush.

Simple. Clinton=4 more years of Obama. Her own words. Trump-COMPLETE opposite of Obama and Bush.
and bush?

How can you be the opposite of Obama AND Bush?

That makes no sense . You righties are insane .

Yeah! Both sides do it! Neither side has more reasonable and thoughtful policy proposals! They both suck equally! Yeah!!

14705860_10158272546585377_1298242941121061640_n.jpg

Bush's second term was quite Democrat.

Explain!

and bush?
The Humble Libertarian: Bush 2.0: 100 Ways Barack Obama Is Just Like George W. Bush

and bush?
The Humble Libertarian: Bush 2.0: 100 Ways Barack Obama Is Just Like George W. Bush
what a stupid list...especially since your supporting trump and that site supports gary johnson you moron

That's when he had lyme disease. And it pisses me off to this day that it was hidden from the public. I figured Daddy took over in Term 2.

and bush?
what a stupid list...especially since your supporting trump and that site supports gary johnson you moron
It shows the point I was making.

Explain!

Immigration and spending as first examples.

Tell ya what. I'll write you a book first chance I get. Until then, you read up a bit, hear?

Trump would be more like Bush. He is not that bright and has no clue about public policy and thus would be an easy mark for those who would run an puppet president.

and bush?
It shows the point I was making.
considering the first 20 or so on that list have to do with war and trump wants bomb half the planet i dont see how theyre related at all. I know gary johnson doesn't even know where Aleppo is, so I'm sure he doesn't want to go to war with anyone but what makes you think trump wont bomb 10 countries in first 100 days in office?

the only thing they have in common is that white supremacists like them both

Forum List

Back