Seth Rogan hasn't learned... go WOKE... go BROKE... Santa, Inc. the lowest rated TV show of all time.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Currently on IMDB - a rating of 1.4/10 - Tied with two other shows as the lowest in history of IMDB.
Rotten Tomatoes - Avg. Audience score of 4 out of 100 possible points.

The show, described by Seth Rogan as "a show about Santa, with a little feminist twist"... more like a telephone pole over the head feminist twist... and throw in white race trashing to boot.
So what did Seth Rogan say about it "The low ratings are by white supremacist".... you can't make this stuff up.
He doesn't mention that rating after rating after rating after website after website overwhelmingly hated it... so most Americans must be white supremacist.
Even after a glowing critical view on Decider... the audience rating is still 93.8% negative.
The show bombed. Unlike almost any show before it. HBO pulled it's promotion of it in less than 24 hours after it's release... wonder why? Gee... you mean making a series hating on Christmas, white people and all men is not going to be popular??? Huh... who knew.

Last edited:
Currently on IMDB - a rating of 1.4/10 - Tied with two other shows as the lowest in history of IMDB.

The show, described by Seth Rogan as "a show about Santa, with a little feminist twist"... more like a telephone pole over the head feminist twist... and throw in white race trashing to boot.
So what did Seth Rogan say about it "The low ratings are by white supremacist".... you can't make this stuff up.
He doesn't mention that rating after rating after rating after website after website overwhelmingly hated it... so most Americans must be white supremacist.
Even after a glowing critical view on Decider... the audience rating is still 93.8% negative.
The show bombed. Unlike almost any show before it. HBO pulled it's promotion of it in less than 24 hours after it's release... wonder why? Gee... you mean making a series hating on Christmas, white people and all men is not going to be popular??? Huh... who knew.
Is that guy an actual actor?

If you talk to your fans like they're racist idiots....you're gonna pay.

So Seth Rogan made a goofy movie. Big deal. It's not the first time he did that.

If you talk to your fans like they're racist idiots....you're gonna pay.
You can't make this stuff up.
Make a TV series that specifically trashes on white males - then all white people who don't like that - are white supremacist.
But hey... very typical liberal hivemind response to anything that disagrees with them.

So Seth Rogan made a goofy movie. Big deal. It's not the first time he did that.
No.
He made a show that demonizes Christmas, at Christmas time. And then portrays black characters as stereotypical blacks - calling each other "bitches and hoes" and wearing gold chains etc. - which is very white supremacist of Rogan to portray all of the black characters as low life thugs.

Make a TV series that specifically trashes on white males - then all white people who don't like that - are white supremacist.
But hey... very typical liberal hivemind response to anything that disagrees with them.
He wouldn't be the first Jew that sided with his enemies against his own people.
You offer them millions and they'll sell out their own mother.

No.
He made a show that demonizes Christmas, at Christmas time. And then portrays black characters as stereotypical blacks - calling each other "bitches and hoes" and wearing gold chains etc. - which is very white supremacist of Rogan to portray all of the black characters as low life thugs.
Like I said, he made a dumb show. Have you seen You Me and Dupree? After that stinker, he told GQ "Never again do I want to have to tell people to go see a movie that I myself actually wouldn’t see."

Isn't Rogan best friends with that other perv actor James Franco?

Like I said, he made a dumb show. Have you seen You Me and Dupree? After that stinker, he told GQ "Never again do I want to have to tell people to go see a movie that I myself actually wouldn’t see."
Like I said, it's not just a dumb show.
It's a dumb show that trashes Christmas at Christmas time, trashes white males and shows black people as a bunch of thugs.
He manages to piss off all sides.
That's special.

Can we ship that fat, racist, communist fuck back to Canada?

"Derp Derp... I wanna make a series making fun of Christmas and release it at Christmas time... trash white people, especially white males... meanwhile portray all black characters as street thugs... surely everyone will LOVE it!!"

You need to add clueless idiot to that list.

Rogan is an asshole. All his movies probably suck which is why I won't watch them.

All he makes is goofy movies.
He's trying to make sure he had work by saying silly nonsense.
Guy spends most of his day stoned....so he doesn't care if what he says pisses off his fans.

Last edited:
Like I said, it's not just a dumb show.
It's a dumb show that trashes Christmas at Christmas time, trashes white males and shows black people as a bunch of thugs.
He manages to piss off all sides.
That's special.
Seth Rogan makes dumb movies that are sometimes funny. That's it. He isn't a politician. He doesn't have any effect on your life or mine. If he makes another funny one, I'll watch it, but if it's just dumb, I probably won't. You getting all excited over his latest flop is as funny as his funny movies. Relax. Get the stick out of your ass, and quit looking for something to be so riled up about. Trust me. You and other like minded crazies like you are the only ones who care anything about Seth Rogan.

Seth Rogan makes dumb movies that are sometimes funny. That's it. He isn't a politician. He doesn't have any effect on your life or mine. If he makes another funny one, I'll watch it, but if it's just dumb, I probably won't. You getting all excited over his latest flop is as funny as his funny movies. Relax. Get the stick out of your ass, and quit looking for something to be so riled up about. Trust me. You and other like minded crazies like you are the only ones who care anything about Seth Rogan.
In addition to the white supremists who review-bombed his show.

Apparently they don't like a Jew making a Christmas movie.

It's still amusing to see people with radical, racist views like yours fail.

Forum List

Back